Sobre eviivo

Un paquete de software sin complicaciones para administrar huéspedes, reservas y OTA: eviivo es para cualquier persona que tenga habitaciones para vender y una historia que contar.

Descubre más sobre eviivo

Eviivo was so easy to integrate with our practices and it changed the way we work for the better.

Contras:

The transition to the Eviivo suite was very problematic, not helped by having little or no customer support at that time (Spring 2019).

Valoraciones de eviivo

Relación calidad-precio
3.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

6.9/10

eviivo tiene una valoración global de 3.9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 295 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado eviivo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (295)

Paco R.
R en España

Buen PMS, servicio pésimo

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Relativamente fácil de usar, control bastante elevado de todos los parámetros de tu propiedad

Contras:

El servicio técnico, casi inexistente. Cuenta semanas conseguir que te atiendan

Fernando C.
Director en España
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Muy buen channel manager

5 hace 3 meses

La sincronización con las plataformas, la comodidad la programación de la mensajería, etc

Contras:

Estamos a la espera del asistente de precios.

Juan manuel H.
gerente en España
Fuente de la reseña

Software util y funcional.

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: satisfactoria.

funcionalidad y opciones en general para el cambio de tarifas, información visual y agilidad.

Contras:

Tener que crear canales específicos para Airbnb y VRBO. Limitación en el tipo de promociones a realizar. Dificultades y errores cuando se utiliza la web a través del móvil.

Derek F.
Derek F.
Owner en Irlanda
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple to use. Value for money.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Simplicity. There is a free trial!! Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Contras:

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Walter W.
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer support

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

We are new to the software but so far the support has been great. The support team takes their time answering my questions.

Contras:

Nothing so far, I am working on getting the auto emails to go out like I like it but so far it is going OK

Paul P.
GERANT en Francia

je sais pas quoi mettre

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

n avoir qu un logiciel qui gere tout le conseiller que j' ai eu hier est vraiment tres sympathique et professionnel

Contras:

complexe, on devrait pouvoir gerer ca plus simplement juste avec le calendrier avec la securite 3DS les paiement ne passe plus

Brent M.
Owner en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

New to Eviivo and very pleased!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Valuable time saved.
Dependable multi channel management.
Improved, customized guest communications.
Life/Work balance restored.

The Moon Dance On Boarding experience has been smooth, informative and rewarding thanks to JL and the professional, detailed, patient guidance and implementation provided! JL has given us alternate suggestions and, unique to our situation, solutions that have shown we are being treated as a valued customer and not just a task to be slotted into fixed solutions. In addition to JL's incredible service with On Boarding we have been very pleased with the quick (within the hour) assistance from Chat Help. Dependable channel management to avoid those dreaded double bookings is of course important. However, the convenience of bringing everything to one dashboard is great. The time savings which we are now experiencing from automated payments and automated, customized emails with guests, is going to be huge! At Moon Dance we value our Life/Work balance, especially as we approach our seventies, so 40% to 60% time savings in some areas is very important to us. Moon Dance is very pleased with the overall functionality and ease of use. We are also impressed that there seems to be a proven commitment to upgrades, added features and a new mobile app.

Contras:

We don't have much to complain about. We strongly recommend that you fully engage in the Eviivo University videos and Articles so that you can maximize the integration of your business with the Eviivo platform. The more you prepare and understand both about how you want your units to appear on OTAs and be described and what Eviivo can do and not do, the smoother the experience and the happier you will be with the product. Pre-load your photos and logos and the descriptions for each unit/cabin ahead of the On Boarding and your will have a smoother experience. The editing software within the email customization proved to be just as clunky and glitchy as it has been on a few other packages we have worked on in other businesses, but with patience and trial & error it fell into place. Definitely an area for future improvement.

hace 3 meses

Brent, We really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with eviivo. Mike

Mariepierre F.
DIRECTRICE en Francia

EVIIVO et moi, on fait 2

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Eviivo est un bon collègue de travail quotidien

Ce que j'apprécie le plus outre l'excellente gestion des réservations, c'est la possibilité de créer des fichiers clients. D'où facilité de saisie manuelle par téléphone et possibilité de faire des annotations (ex : pas de gros oreillers, allergie gluten, voiture électrique etc...)

Contras:

Idée d'amélioration : 1/ pour la saisie des indicatifs des numéros de téléphone. Au lieu de faire dérouler le menu, que les pays les derniers saisis restent en haut de la liste. Exemple : j'ai beaucoup de clients suisses et à chaque saisie, je dois faire dérouler le menu jusqu'en bas pour trouver Switzerland. 2/ pour la saisie pays, c'est Suisse et pour la saisie préfixe du tél, c'est Switzerland : pas logique.

Terri S.
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Contras:

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Steven M.
Manager en RU

Good software, Great support

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great support, very professional and helpful expert support

Easy to use, not complicated. Does not require a lot of IT skills

Contras:

Not sure why Eviivo does not have its own 'merchant payment' system (i.e. FirstData). It would be nice if we do not need to have a separate service provider for payment like FirstData.

hace 2 meses

Steve, Thank you for the review. I understand why it might appear to be easier for eviivo to have our own merchant services platform. We have reviewed but maintaining the highest standards for security compliance and existing banking network that our partners provide we believe are more important considerations for most of our customers. Please note, I am unaware of any PMS platform that is not using a third party to actually manage their merchant services. We just happen to make that third party relationship transparent where others may not be as forthcoming. Thank you for your patronage.

Audrey W.
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live

1 hace 3 años

There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Contras:

Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare monthly tax liabilities. For a company whose self-proclaimed mission is "to champion the independent sector and help small hotels, B&Bs, and accommodation providers succeed online", it is unsettling that our repeated requests for technical support have gone ignored. By limiting their clients' ability to govern their own account settings, Eviivo has made itself essential in this process. Not responding to support requests or even acknowledging them is simply unacceptable. The magnitude of the switchover from ReZovation is irrelevant; Eviivo imposed this deadline on its customers, not the other way around. The setup process was focused on making sure our properties were optimized for OTA searches rather than ensuring that our understanding of the process was clear. Most of the initial calls were a checklist to make sure we had pictures uploaded and amenities selected. Eviivo did not mention that we wouldn't be able to access something as fundamental as a Revenue Report or Occupancy Report without upgrading to the premium subscription rates. Eviivo does not understand their clientele; proactive customer service and guest recovery are important factors that differentiate small hotels from the large brands. Support isn't even available after business hours-- their business hours, not ours. Eviivo's website states that they have a guaranteed 24hr turnaround for their Support Query. Our guarantee has not been met several times over. Eviivo's indifference is inexcusable.

hace 3 años

Hi Audrey, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Buno D.
responsable en Francia

problème sur site eviivo réparé en ligne durée 1h30 avec le technicien

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

la grille de réservation est claire facile à utiliser ,le plus complexe, c'est si on veut mettre 2 jours minimum il faut connaître le procédé

Contras:

Le plus complexe, c'est si l'on veut mettre 2 ou 3 ......jours minimum, il faut connaître le procédé

Kathleen C.

Alternativas consideradas:

Really pleased with the solution and most importantly the customer service and communication

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My sales and onboarding team were exceptional and appreciated the proactive communication, quick turn around with responses and commitment to help get us set up in the best way to support our business.

Eviivo covers the majority of our use cases: -Vacation rental reservation with individual home and property calendars -Rate management with multiple seasons for 3+ years (clunky implementation) -Venue calendar management -OTA integration with all major platforms -Quickbooks online integration for payment processing and accounting They are also very open and welcomed my feedback and enhancement requests/suggestions.

Contras:

A little challenging to configure for our unique business model, vacation homes and wedding venues on a private resort/estate, but overall really pleased. They started in the UK and are set up to support an international market including the US so there are features and terms that don’t really apply to our market. A US product manager would greatly benefit them. They also need to provide the option to configure some key details at a system global level vs at each property as we needed to repeat entering details individually for every home. We only have 8 homes right now but this could be a challenge for larger vacation home businesses. However, it’s relatively easy to navigate through these. -Need centralized inbox within the application to handle all OTA communication and internal direct guest communication -Can’t support group bookings with our vacation home model of unique calendars vs hotel room types -Need calendar to show holidays for ease of rate setting -Need e-sign capability for vacation rental contract agreement and allow attachments with reservations -Need customized cleaning checklist -Need damage communication and billing process beyond the pre-auth for the deposit

Esther C.
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Returned to Eviivo because of customer service

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been so helpful! I feel like I can call or email them at any time and they help me nearly immediately. Its so nice to have such wonderful service!

I like that I can take credit card payments in the software and that I have more access to be able to change reservations as I need to and as guests requests.

Contras:

I am waiting for the mobile app to be released. In that past I found the app pretty useless. I am really excited to see how user friendly the new app is. I think I would like to be able to see the CVC number on credit cards once it is entered. there have been a few times that that card was not working and I needed to verify the information and it will not allow me to view the CVC number one entered.

hace 8 meses

Esther...thank you so much for the review. We too are excited about the updated mobile app that is coming in the next couple weeks. I think you will be quite impressed with the ease of use and functionlity. More importantly, we appreciate you calling out our team members for the helpfulness! The last 18 months have been a tough row for our industry...but hearing feedback like yours tells us we continue to make postivie differences in STR managers daily lives! Mike Weimann GM

Donna B.
Fuente de la reseña

Eviivo was the suggested replacement for Webervations

4 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: This was presented as a option when the Chamber of Commerce in my community cut ties with Webervations. I made the switch, but at the same time listed my property on Airbnb. At this point the majority of my reservations come thru Airbnb, and they cost me much less than the reservations booked thru Eviivo. While I appreciate that guests can book my property directly without paying additional fees to Airbnb, the additional costs are outweighing the benefit.

More user friendly than Webervations was, but the additional costs are adding up. At this point I am leaning towards moving to Airbnb only. Much simpler model, lower cost and they handle my state tax payments for me.

Contras:

In addition to paying a fee to Eviivo, I have to pay fees to a third party provider to process credit card payments. Unlike Airbnb, I am responsible for collecting and paying state sales tax. Eviivo touts the ability to advertise my property on other sites such as Home Away, Agoda, etc...but the fees are exorbitant. I am a small business and cannot afford to give up 15% to 20% of my revenue, which I could have rented the same dates thru Airbnb for a much lower cost.

hace 10 meses

Donna, First I have good news. The integration between eviivo and Simpleview (Jack Rabbit) is now complete. You can actually just opt in to that channel within your eviivo suite. Also, I have other pieces of news to share with you regarding all of the things that have happened since you were initially migrated from Webervations to eviivo 2+ years ago. I will reach out to your directly. Regards, Mike Weimann VP Sales - Operations - US

Peggy D.

Alternativas consideradas:

Eviivo does what I need it to do

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Contras:

The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

el año pasado

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite. I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable. The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager. But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

Thomas D.
Owner/innkeeper en EE. UU.

New Booking engine/software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, once the transition was done, it has been a pleasure to work with the Eviivo suite. I have found great assistance from the support team members that I have worked with to fix issues. I believe that we have a great presence on the internet with Eviivo, and as the world transitions back from the Covid-19 issues that we can have another great season. We had just transitioned to Eviivo at the end of 2018/19 season. There were a few errors on my part with the way I set up our room availability, which caused issues with the first 6 months we were with Eviivo, once I realized what I did, it took minutes to correct and presto our business took off. However 2019 was a down year for us in terms of room rentals, and of course 2020 is.....

The setup platform, and the way our B&B displays to the public. As I use the platform more and experiment with different aspects of the program, I have developed our business to a much better performing one, baring the covid-19 issues this past year and the shutdown of our B&b industry for most of our season.

Contras:

At fist it was the availability of online assistance, which is still slim on Sundays. Please remember that for us small B&B's Sunday is a high traffic day, and the availability to contact assistance with an issue is still spotty to non existent.

Christina F.
owner/ manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good software selection for a B&B

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have found that the software is easy to use for us, and as time goes on they continue to update their software in ways that improve our experience as Hoteliers. We appreciate that they hear our feedback and are always working on ways to improve. We do not take full advantage of all that the software offers, such as the webpage, since we do not know how it would integrate into our google business app which is imperative to us to track our data. We would consider exploring this component more in the future, especially if video content was allowable. ie the possibility of adding 360 degree video for each room,and other videos of our property.

We like color-coded diary, the app lets you know if money is due, able to search for reservations in many ways, good selection of reports, the software is updated often to add new features and fix glitches, able to view and use on multiple devices. We are usually able to chat with customer service in 10 min or less, and they are (mostly) helpful with our issues.We have been having to reach out to Customer Service less and less.

Contras:

Sometimes we have issues with the integration to our merchant account, when we enter the same info into Eviivo it fails, but when we enter it into the merchant account directly it works. Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused. Thirdly it is impossible to enter our specific cancellation policy into the options that the software has for us, they say that it is because of the OTA preferrances, but in the end we have 2 cancellation policies, one for the OTA reservations and one for those who book directly with us. Of course they are both written on the confirmation letter and cause confusion.

Joy S.

Eviivo Review

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Contras:

- It doesn't track returning guests. - When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page. - Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations. - The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis. - It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from. - Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail. - Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.- - When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out. - The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform. - IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

el año pasado

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

Martha B.
MGM, Owner en EE. UU.

So Glad We Stayed!!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are another small property who was left without software when Expedia got rid off RezOvations. Saying that the transition was complete chaos and a nightmare with be a huge understatement. Eviivo was severely overwhelmed by having to migrate thousands of customers in such a short time without properly trained staff in the USA and with a platform foreign to our needs. Prior to the switch I already had lost confidence that Eviivo could offer us a smooth transition. Acting as quickly as I could, I tried to find other platforms and soon after realized how terrible this market is. After probably hundreds of hours researching, I quickly signed a contract with one of the main software companies in the USA. The day before we were supposed to switch over to them, I realized that this company didn't seem much better than Eviivo, so I pulled the plug and cancelled hours prior to the changeover. After a couple of months of headaches and disappointments, we are SO glad that we stayed with Eviivo. The booking engine is probably the best out there (besides one other that's obscenely expensive!) with larger pictures. Eviivo's interface with Google Hotels, Airbnb and the other major OTAs is pretty impressive and simple to use. The interface with the credit card payments, rate management, reporting and diary are pretty impressive. I cannot stress enough how wonderful their customer service is. The "chat" function is even available on Saturdays. We are very, very happy we stayed!!!

Amazing booking engine with larger pictures. Great interface with all the major platforms. Amazing reporting.

Contras:

It was a very difficult start. Training was non-existing other than some videos old and outdated with horrible audio.

Molida K.
Front Desk en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Can be questionable

3 hace 4 años

It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Contras:

The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

Isuru S.
Senior Software Engineer en Sri Lanka
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Overall a quality product

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a channel manager solution for one of my friend who runs a small hotel which has 4 different rooms. We were getting bookings from Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and having troubles to update each and every calendar manually. Especially during the high season. I was looking for the cheapest channel manager and the Xotelia was the one. They don't have many features but definitely, cater our requirement. Initially, setup was bit painful because we had to enter all existing bookings into an excel file and then upload. Most of other channel managers like SabeeApp.com had cool features like importing all existing bookings automatically so that we don't have to do a thing. But anyway once this painful setup is over, everything works as expected. We were having some troubles when sending rates and availability to Airbnb channel. Then found out Airbnb has some high restrictions, so due to that reason Xotelia was so buggy. But it is resolved now. Now my friend who runs the hotel receive an email every morning, which room is free today, to which room guests are going to arrive today and their phone no etc.... We don't use a PMS, but this channel manager works like a one. When it comes to Customer Support, I think they are having very few number of people so, if you make a skype chat you will probably get a reply on next date. The email support also takes time unless you bug them all the time like I do. We can forget that delay in customer support because we hardly have to use them after the initial integration. The only drawback I see in this system is this is not mobile friendly. Since this is a web-based system, this doesn't display nicely on your iPhone (I double in iPad as well). You have to have a laptop with you if you are doing changes every time. But that also ok, because we get a mobile friendly email every morning that does the job.

Email sent in every morning about room status. Who is in the room, when they are going to leave, and who are going to arrive today.

Contras:

Website is not mobile friendly, and there is no mobile application as well.

Respuesta de Xotelia

hace 5 años

Hi Isuru, Thank you very much for your email. We are very glad to hear that you are very happy using the Xotelia solution. We appreciate all the constructive comments and will use it to improve our solution. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Ann-marie D.

Great Software for our 5 guest room B&B

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From the day we got our first phone call about the possibility of using Eviivo Suite through the set up process with it and the day we "went live" with the online calendar after importing from an Excel program all the past and future reservations from our previous channel manager, we had a very good experience. The Customer Service and Sales People were very anxious to help us transition to Eviivo and to make it as stressless, seamless and smallest use of time they could. I recommend Eviivo to any size business because the Customer Service and Sales Departments know how to tailor this product to the needs of the business. We were "up and running" within a few days with few minor glitches ... mostly because I am not a high tech person and needed to learn a few things to work out the details of what I needed to do from our laptop to contribute to the set up. Customer Service goes out of their way to be sure their customer is confident and knowledgeable about how to use the Eviivo Suite and the entire array of selections offered. They surely helped us. This switch to Eviivo has been an invaluable time saver and more economical for us as well. Thank you so much Eviivo!!!! Ann-Marie Dixon, Owner, High Hill Inn B&B, Vermont (16 years in business).

I liked the ease of use of this software. All the answers to the guest bookings are at our "fingertips" with a click or two on the computer. Ease of finding the guest on the calendar, ease of running their deposit, ease of running their check-in and balance due, ease of identifying their booking agency, ease of finding their phone number. Also easy to enter manually a reservation we take over the phone or by email.

Contras:

There wasn't anything I didn't like about this software!

Michael S.
Co-owner en RU

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Contras:

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Phillip C.
owner en Alemania

Alternativas consideradas:

Feature rich and simple to use

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall, we have enjoyed using Eviivo and have shunned many similar companies looking to entice us away. What Eviivo offers is at least equal to other providers and often more at a similar price. Using international staff, Eviivo's simplicity has meant seamless transitions for the new staff and us, and the multi-language help section helps a lot too.

Its simplicity, useability and managed profiles for security. More features than any one person needs and uptime is excellent - can't think when we last experienced any downtime.

Contras:

We are a small hotel with 10 rooms, so we don't use the housekeeping feature and many others. These are great features and essential to larger operations, so this is not a negative in any way. I only mention it to emphasise that there is more to Eviivo than many of us need. Not a problem, but a fact.