Filtrar por:

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre SAP Concur

SAP Concur te lleva más allá de la automatización, a una solución de administración de gastos completamente conectada que crece con tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre SAP Concur

Mostrando 1,382 opiniones

Eyerim R.
Supervisor
Hardware informático, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 09/12/2021

"Te da un buen control de otros gastos en la empresa"

Puntos a favor: En calidad de usuario, esta plataforma es bastante completa. Prácticamente puedes hacer reportes de cualquier tipo de gasto. Es la mayor ventaja de concur.

Contras: Ya que debo hacer los reportes en esta plataforma, diria que a veces se torna complicado elegir las categorías. Es completa pero no muy friendly.

• Publicado el 09/12/2021
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
Clinical IT Consultant II/ Project Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/03/2019

"SAP Concur"

Comentarios: overall, I really think this product is great and a huge improvement from our previous tool.

Puntos a favor: it is easy to upload receipts and match to my expenses, either via image or pdf document.
the mobile app is a life saver for someone that has trouble with keeping receipts.

Contras: My only complaint is that you can't apply the same image to multiple expenses. This is especially frustrating when you have to split an expenses.

• Publicado el 12/03/2019
Lashundra C.
District manager
Servicios financieros, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/26/2019

"Concur for travel expense"

Comentarios: Being able to load receipts and not having to keep up with them. Recently we have added tripit to it. To make our travel booking easier. It had truly been a great asset to our company.

Puntos a favor: We use to have to do our expense Report by hand but now with concur the process is done in no time.

Contras: The mileage tracker in my opinion still needs a little work.

• Publicado el 11/26/2019
Researcher
  • Publicado el 09/07/2021

"Easy to use and a great phone app"

Comentarios: Total peace of mind when it comes to reimbursement of charges on my company travel card and purchasing card.

Puntos a favor: I would say my company made a good choice with SAP Concur for expense reporting.
1) Since it is so well integrated with the company policy, I am only given options for airlines, rental cars and hotel that the company approves. All I need to do to book is simply click.
2) All receipts can be easily be tracked. The phone app is so convenient that I just take a picture of the receipt, for say a meal, and it stores it for me to attach to a line item on my expense report later.
3) It is also integrated with the bank that issues the corporate card or the company travel card that expenses on my bank statement are automatically identified and transferred to my Concur account for me to view and append to my expense report.
4) The report filling itself is very simple and easy to understand and doesn't take too much time.

Contras: The only thing I can say that could improve is some menu options may not be exhaustive or may have multiple correct options. For example, one discrepancy I had in the past was, it was not clear to me under which category my expense fell under. However, this was such a minor issue that all I had to do was just switch it to the right category after advice from the accounting department. The expenditure in this case was related to conference related registration fee.

• Publicado el 09/07/2021
Operations Manager
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/29/2018

"High Tech, Dissappointing progress recently"

Comentarios: Started out strong, but the company’s work quality and responsiveness have dropped the last few years. The new changes are getting to a point of being comically bad.

Puntos a favor: We selected this for the integration to company card, the ease of tracking, creating, and approving expenses. It has done all of those very well. It helped us out greatly as a small company trying to manage company cards for over half the company. The pricing model is small business friendly and helps it retain value for almost any business that has started with it.

Contras: Since SAP has purchased them the user experience has gone down hill and is starting to plummet. The latest update is due to be forced on users first quarter this year. It is terrible, not a single redeeming feature and a huge step backwards for user experience. It is very error prone, makes viewing and accessing information almost impossible, and is single handled the worst change I have been seen implemented on an interface. The backend is a hybrid now of multiple peoples designs and many areas of the software seem “partially updated”. Four years ago you could teach to a new users, even admins, in under an hour or so, today everything takes a lot longer and every area has errors in the interface. The list of 3rd party ERPs it integrates to has not significantly changed in 4 years. There is still no automatic way for it to handle company card reconciliation with a statement and the best support is the sales team. That means to get a problem fixed you have to have someone pitch you on spending more, then if you can get them to understand that the product doesn’t work, you might get a call back within a month from support. If you try submitting your own issue, just don’t expect help. I’d honestly be fine with that, if it wasn’t there bill in china shop meant sloth in making UI changes. There is so much half done work, it really disappoints me on whether or not the service will remain usable in the future.

• Publicado el 12/29/2018
Renaud M.
chief commercial officer
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/17/2021

"Good overall solution"

Comentarios: Good overall experience. system is used for expense tracking as well as online booking

Puntos a favor: Relatively easy to use and very comprehensive set of feature. Easy integration with other vendor apps (hotels airlines etc)

Contras: Very expensive and not always adapted to smaller companies. Product support not always top notch and not very flexible. Very little room for customization. Very US centric.

• Publicado el 06/17/2021
Melany B.
Administrative assistant
Construcción, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/07/2019

"Nice interface"

Comentarios: We use the Concur expense app to bid, audit and approve expense reports.
This application is perfect for this kind of use.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to understand and navigate the application

Contras: Sometimes difficult to see the bills appear

• Publicado el 10/07/2019
Bernard L.
Senior Director, Finance
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/20/2020

"SAP Concur"

Comentarios: The main issue we have is to be able track expenses in order to comply with the Physician Payment Sunshine Act reporting requirements.

Puntos a favor: It can help with compliance with the Sunshine Act which is very important for pharmaceutical companies.

Contras: It's very expensive. They charge $14 per expense report.

• Publicado el 06/20/2020
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Technical Customer Care Representative
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/31/2021

"SAP For All Your Financial Processes"

Comentarios: All in all once you totally know the ins and out of the software it is quite easy and efficient to use being able to keep in touch with the financials of the company.

Puntos a favor: The software is quite useful in the expenses and payments of the organization. Since the system is connected to everyone in the organization as soon as one inputs information in the system everyone gets the information on time and efficiently too.

Contras: The software is not that easy to use in the beginning it needs a lot of studying and time to understand a lot of the processes so as to reduce making clerical mistakes that may cause one to start over a process.

• Publicado el 05/31/2021
Erin F.
Admissions
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/08/2021

"Good But Beware The Travel Booking"

Puntos a favor: I personally use Concur to submit expense reports and to book travel for our other locations. The expense report side is easy to use. It is very simple to add receipts and also categorize your expenses appropriately. The system keeps you updated as your expenses go through the approval process, which is great.

Contras: We had major problems booking vehicles through Concur. We tried to book 15 passenger vans at two different locations, and both times we were called by the vehicle rental place days before the booking that there were no more vans available. While this is not totally Concur's fault, I feel that there should be some ownership there. We had to scramble last minute and make reservations outside of Concur to get our vans on a weekend the day before we had 30+ visitors arriving. Additionally, Concur's vehicle search does not show all available options. We called Concur and were told there were no rentals in the area but were able to find 2 at the local airport. Beware if you're using for travel purposes.

• Publicado el 09/08/2021
Sr. Billing Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/27/2021

"Easy Software to Use"

Puntos a favor: I like how intuitive this software is and how easy it is to teach someone how to use.

Contras: It's a little clumsy when having to allocate an expense and was a little difficult in learning how to search.

• Publicado el 08/27/2021
Tawanda M.
Tawanda M.
CWBTS
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/12/2019

"Easy Workflows for Enterprise Expense Processing Efficiency"

Comentarios: Concur Expense is the ultimate Expense Management solution as I can confirm having migrated from a different solution from a different vendor. Concur has brought my organisation impressive Return on Investment and efficiency which affords us the agility and time to improve critical sectors of our enterprise. The support is top notch as the team is readily available and we also have local point persons trained from within the organisation. The deployment and integration was smooth since it is cloud based and doesn't require complex installation procedures and dependencies.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that it integrates well with other systems that we already use like the SunSystems API to allows us to integrate our SunSystems which the Finance department uses. I like its easy and clear workflows which are intuitive even for a novice and non technical stakeholder. I also like the customisation option because in my organisation we got an offering that uses our internal financial lingo and policies making it easy to transition to the system. I also like the report header function which allows you to enter repetitive fields that would be common for every expense so that it automatically populates them for you when you create a new expense. I also love the modern UX and UI which is consistent to most web apps that people are already used to. I like the fact that it is cloud based and only needs a browser to access the full application without having to install a client or agent or dependencies on your machine which improves mobility as you can do your business wherever you can get a browser and internet access. Mobility is huge in my organisation and this is a feature which save us lots of time and money. i like the feature which allows you to dedlegate roles to a colleague allowing someone to manage your requests and/or expenses on your behalf where you might be busy or on leave. I like the audit trail feature which allows efficient tracking of your requests and expense reports. This feature updates you on the status of your request at all times.

Contras: The fact that you have to upload receipt images one by one and you have no option to multi select. However this is minor compared to the value I get from all the other features that it provides me. a few extra clicks wouldn't hurt.

• Publicado el 02/12/2019
Kristen A.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/29/2018

"Streamline your expense reporting"

Comentarios: At my previous employer, I was the administrator of Concur and the person who set up the software. It revolutionized the way we processed expenses (which had previously been a manual paper and pen process). It integrates beautifully with multiple banking entities, automatically importing charges as they are posted to your card. It can accommodate e-receipts if the vendor supports those -- car rentals, airline tickets, and hotels being the most common. And if you set the software to require receipts for a type of expense or a dollar limit, users will not be allowed to submit the expense report without attaching a receipt to the line item. It saves so much time from an administration point of view, and the interface is very user-friendly. I would give this five stars and recommend it to anyone, from a small to enterprise level organization. Now, on the downside, my current employer also uses Concur, but they upgraded recently to the beta version, and it is full of bugs. Some of the best and most convenient features have been removed, such as the ability to perform batch changes on expense items and the ability to see at a glance which expense line items contained comments. Support has been completely non-existent for the beta version and we get nothing but run-around and excuses. I have been extremely disappointed with the entire upgrade process and the level of response we have received. Thus, my less than five star review. I hope that they resolve these issues.

Puntos a favor: Straightforward administration setup wizard
Ease of importing receipts
Integration with our corporate bank account, credit cards, and purchasing cards
Ability to customize limits and alerts
Ease of administering multiple profiles for executives
Integration with Expense-It so that users can take a picture of receipts with their phones and have them automatically uploaded to their expense reports

Contras: The Beta version is full of bugs
Developers refuse to support the beta version
Does not adequately track users who have used their corporate cards for personal charges and owe the company money

• Publicado el 11/29/2018
Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Innovation
Práctica médica, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/31/2018

"Concur - with good implementation by corporate it is nearly perfect"

Comentarios: Concur makes keeping track of expenses and submitting expense reports routine and even somewhat fun. It also provides a handy record of where you have been before. It's great.

Puntos a favor: Concur makes it very easy to do expense reports for a sporadic traveler: -expenses for the corporate card are transferred automatically (so one does not forget to claim them)
-the latest implementation I use even transfers the details of hotels stays (nightly rate, tax 1,2,3 etc.), making it almost zero work to finish these. Long hotel stays with occasional meals used to be the most time-consuming entries. I don't know if this is a new version or specific to my latest employer, but it is much appreciated!
- receipts can be uploaded through a mobile Concur app, but also just as a jpg or pdf. (sometimes one has time to take the photo with one's phone, but is not in a good place to enter the details in the app - think - just purchased a coffee, now in boaRding line with a suitcase, phone and coffee).
I have not used similar software products from other vendors, except one: Concur is incredibly more efficient for both those writing expense reports and those monitoring expense compliance than the alternative of copying scanning cutting and pasting and spreadsheets - any corporation wanting to increase the productivity of its workforce (and their loyalty) should bite the financial bullet and implement Concur.

Contras: Although the following situations are rare, occasionally an unusual situation maKes things difficult. Usually, asking for help early from Concur and the internal corporate travel contact is the best course. here are a few:
1. A flight charge and a cognate refund adding up to zero can't be submitted as report. Let this get over 30 days old so it can't be combined with newer charges, and you have to have higher authorities fix it.
2. More common is when a hotel charges for the first night reservation, but the charges on the receipt do not match the folio provided, usually because the taxes are not included. Confuses the hell out of Concur, and hard to resolve on one's own.

• Publicado el 12/31/2018
Michael P.
Michael P.
Accountant
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/16/2018

"Very helpful software with many useful features"

Comentarios: My Overall experience is very positive with this software and I am very thankful to have access to it. This software is a major time saver when submitting, reviewing and processing expense claims.

Puntos a favor: The software allows me to sort submitted expense claims by date, currency and location. Within the expense claim the software is very user friendly, allowing the user to select from a wide ranges of expense types, departments, countries and entities. Features such as the automatic foreign currency calculation, mileage calculator and integration with corporate credit cards are very useful for the user and saves alot of time. The software is also very customizable by allowing the admin to change expense types departments, managers and other settings. The admin is also able to view a variety of reports that are very useful as well as features such as expense connect automatic payments and allowing access for the admin to act on behalf of another user.

Contras: The website tends to have periods where it is unavailable and doesn't work. This is usually resolved within a short time and the site returns to normal. Also the customer support for Concur could be improved in my opinion as there have been times I have had issues and they have been unable to help me.

• Publicado el 10/16/2018
International Tax Associate
Contabilidad, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2018

"It Will Get The Job Done, But Might Frustrate You Constantly Until It Does"

Comentarios: Our entire firm just moved over to Concur Expense, and it has not been without it's issues. I think it will be a worthwhile transition in the long run, however, I need to watch a lot more of the help videos until I get there.

Puntos a favor: It is very thorough, and really very detailed. I don't have problems with the reports once I make them, and I feel like the expense process is very thorough. From a company's standpoint, the software makes sense and provides them with a lot of information. It also has a TON of user input checks which are incredibly tedious, but also ensure that everything is inputted properly The app is also really helpful, especially when taking pictures of receipts and uploading them to reports. If I wanted to ensure accuracy and completeness and was choosing a software, I'd definitely go with this one.

Contras: Sigh... all good things have their drawbacks it seems. I'd be lying if I said Concur Expense was user friendly. There are so many error messages possible, and it is not intuitive when trying to solve them all. The error messages are small, and contain limited information as to why they've occurred. Per diem is NOT self explanatory, and my firm had to put out an entire educational PowerPoint on how to input per diem expenses. And then additional help info on basically every other function. Sometimes the system will auto-populate when I don't want it to, and other times it will attempt to categorize expenses into categories that don't make sense. It's not the most intuitive software... and when I finally successful submit an expense report, I'm relieved more than anything.

• Publicado el 12/12/2018
Roger B.
Sr Project Consultant
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/07/2020

"Easy way to track and report expenses"

Comentarios: Overall, the best expense tracker that I have used. I would say that the features are always updated to help manage daily work for someone who remotely handles projects and needs the latest and most efficient way to work. This takes away a lot of the old processes for handling expenses.

Puntos a favor: As a weekly traveler, my expenses add up quickly. This software allows easy import of receipts, tracking of projects, and submission of expense reports. You can use your camera to take a shot of a receipt so that you don't lose it (which is a great thing for me) Managing multiple expense reports, assigning the reports to specific projects, handling foreign tax exchanges, even the submission of the reports and tracking their progress, all made easy with Concur. I like having the mobile app that syncs with my laptop app as well.

Contras: Sometimes it is not so easy to match up specific receipts to the correct expense when you have multiple ones for the same vendor. Not sure how to remedy.

• Publicado el 04/07/2020
Kristin S.
Applications Administrator
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/08/2018

"Streamlines coorporate Travel Bookings, Approvals and Expense Reports in one application that is somewhat easy to use."

Puntos a favor: Great implementation experience. Nice workflow that you can customize and set up for your company needs. Nice interface and UI for users. It is great that there is an app to use when on the go. Love the fact there are integration capabilities that you can build out and customize to extract data to then ingest into other software.

Contras: User support is very hard to deal with in the fact that you have to submit 'cases' via the website and do not always get the correct person that understands your wants and needs....I find this extremely unbearable support after coming out of implementation where you had a dedicated rep that could communicate effectively with you and understands your custom set up of the system. The client service rep after implementation does little to no help with requests. The administration of the system is cumbersome and very complex. The admin has a lot to learn and a lot of different areas of the system to manage. The mobile application doesn't allow for all necessary functionality for users for approvals. System outages have gotten better but occur way too frequently.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/08/2018
Program Assistant
Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/24/2019

"An efficient program for submitting travel requests, expense reports, and booking travel"

Comentarios: Using Concur has made collecting receipts, submitting travel requests, and booking travel so much more efficient than ever before. I come from a background where we use to do everything by paper and getting approvals with signature. With the amount of staff we have, using this electronic system is so much easier.

Puntos a favor: Using Concur to submit travel requests, expense reports, and booking travel has been such a time saver from doing things the old fashioned paper way. I like the ability to upload receipts online and the electronic approval process. It is very easy to view a report history of what was submitted as a reference. With the Concur App, you can also take pictures with your phone and upload receipts automatically to your account. This is helpful especially for those who lose receipts all the time. You can also forward e-receipts to your account by email. Our company also uses the booking travel feature - what I like most is the ability to see the cheapest airfare available through a matrix. Once your airfare is booked, you can easily add a rental car and hotel to the travel request.

Contras: Concur has many features, which can take some time to learn. Fortunately through experience, I was able to help my staff solve some of the issues when they come to me. I think this is due to having some many features and not be able to learn them all at once. There are many shortcuts that staff may not be aware of such as allocated expenses in bulk, rather one at a time.

• Publicado el 08/24/2019
Kara F.
Medios online, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/02/2019

"Mobile friendly and seamless expense tool"

Comentarios: Overall, Concur has been a huge time saver. We used to have to use excel sheets to submit expense reports. Now, it can happen in real time, and it's much easier to process the reports and submit payment quickly.

Puntos a favor: The best thing about Concur is that the app user experience is fantastic and reliable. It's easy to take pictures of receipts, or even link your purchases to your Concur account to log automatically. When I use Lyft for work, for example, I use my "business account" to book the trip, and the receipt and trip log automatically in Concur. Another great thing about Concur is it's integration with TripIt and the ability to book work travel within Concur.

Contras: The travel booking is a bit clunky, and doesn't allow for integration of certain rewards programs, like Hotels.com. It also doesn't always catch all options for your search criteria. For example, when searching for a hotel in New York City on specific dates, the cheapest hotel I could find using Concur's Travel was $500 per night, but when I went on Hotels.com, I found one for $300 per night.

• Publicado el 01/02/2019
Chloe H.
Organización de eventos, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/10/2019

"Submit expenses instantly"

Comentarios: As part of the SAP suite, the Concur Expense platform ties in perfectly with the other SAP solutions. From a Finance perspective, this simplifies reporting and journaling processes and makes it almost automatic.

Puntos a favor: The SAP Concur Expense platform removes all of the excuses when it comes to expense claims. Lost or illegible receipts, late claims - Concur handles it all. The platform can accept receipts by upload, direct email or via the mobile app. There really is no excuse for not being able to instantly submit an expense. The accompanying mobile app is great for employees that travel regularly. There's no need to keep a stack of paper receipts. Simply take a picture of the receipt as soon as you receive it and Concur will analyse it, upload it and assign it to the appropriate charge code, ready for approval and submission.

Contras: There are times when the platforms struggles to identify the details on a receipt - the date, amount, item purchased. Given the varied nature of receipts, however, this isn't the norm and having to manually adjust an entry every now and then is a pretty good compromise. One of the features of Concur is that it will automatically assign the type of purchase to a receipt. For example, if you purchase a coffee from a café it will assign this as a Food & Beverage expense. While that's true, that may not be how every organisation categorises that expense. This requires the user to review each and every upload to ensure that the various fields have been assigned per organisation procedures not be the Concur default.

• Publicado el 02/10/2019
Catarina A.
SAP Business Analyst
  • Publicado el 06/17/2020

"My Review of SAP Concur"

Comentarios: I am the administrator of Concur in the company where I work, together with my team. We use SAP Concur at our company to manage travel & travel expenses. It was the best thing that ever happen to us regarding expenses & travel - very good management and very custom content in order to adapt each reality to the tool.

Puntos a favor: It is very intuitive, very flexible (since we are connected to other systems and it works quite well). It is a tool that offers an endless number of features that any company would like to have in order to optimize its employee expense & travel management.

Contras: The only cons against SAP Concur I find is that, being a person who implements Concur projects in several countries, SAP Concur only works with country specifications when these are legal requirements.
That is, if it is not a legal requirement but it is a constant practice of the company, Concur does not provide it.
I think this is a cons against the tool, since it leaves users unhappy and in need of more (most of the time what happens is that users gain some features, but lose others - country specifications - that were already automated in tools previously used). However, I love the tool and I think it is a great asset.

• Publicado el 06/17/2020
Chris L.
IS Specialist
  • Publicado el 10/18/2018

"Easily the best program out there"

Comentarios: Benefits of paperless expense reports is not only environmentally friendly, but the way to keep up in a busy never-sleep world of business.

Puntos a favor: Great program. You are able to upload receipts and even use your mobile for pictures and logging trips/expenses and even meals while travelling. The best feature of this is the mileage calculator. If you are like me, you travel for work. All you simply do is enter your starting point, and end point, and it does the rest! You can select one way trips or round trips, and the mileage gets calculated automatically. Reporting out of the software is great as well, and breaks everything down perfectly for those days in audit. Must have for any professional whom wishes to avoid paper expense reports!

Contras: I couldn't find anything I did not like with this software. I have used many before but hands-down this is the crème de la crème. I wish more companies used this program, it's easy, accurate and gets the job done in little time.

• Publicado el 10/18/2018
Special Field Agent
Medios de difusión, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/14/2019

"i Concur"

Comentarios: My overall experience with SAP Concur is fine in general. There are some issues they can definitely improve, especially when itemizing. Other issues I may encounter are partial reimbursements for employees. For example, if an employee books a hotel for a business trip but decides to stay an extra day (but it's a personal trip). It gets combined onto one bill that is paid with a corporate card. Concur doesn't make it easy for me to break down one expense so that one is billed to the company and one is reimbursed to the company by the employee.

Puntos a favor: It's pretty intuitive and you can figure out how to use it rather quickly. It looks a little overwhelming when you first look at the dashboard. I manage my own expenses as well as for numerous executives at my company.

Contras: I've encountered numerous problems when using this software, but I am not sure if it is a Concur problem or if it is based on filters my company might have imposed. It is still useful to bring these issues up in case other people may encounter them. Specifically when I enter expenses for other people I do not have the option of selecting "missing receipt affidavit" so I had to instead submit a PDF stating that the employee did not have a receipt. It's an easy fix, but just noting that I do not have the capability to select that option on my platform. There are other issues like itemizing for hotel stays. Even if I enter the number in correctly the system doubles the amount if it's a two night stay even if you have a meal for only one night. Sometimes I would have to divide the amount of that ONE meal into two, which is then inaccurate. Sometimes I purposely enter in 1 night (even if it's more than one night) and enter the total amount of the bill. It's an annoying workaround.

• Publicado el 12/14/2019
Joseph H.
Expense Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/21/2020

"Great software for small to medium sized businesses"

Comentarios: Overall, i’d say it’s a great software to start with, but for a business like mine that how now grown to over 1500 consultants, we have to explore other options.

Puntos a favor: I liked that the softwares expense platform was very easy to use. The approval flow and reminders are great tools and often come in handy.

Contras: It’s hard to keep track of what expenses have been paid and haven’t been paid.
Also the reporting aspect is very poor.

• Publicado el 03/21/2020