Opiniones de QuickBooks Online Advanced

4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.1 /5

Sobre QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks es un software para gestión de empresas de extremo a extremo que puede crecer con tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Online Advanced

Mostrando 626 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 09/10/2019

"Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!"

Comentarios: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Puntos a favor: I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Contras: It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Intuit el 09/11/2019

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publicado el 09/10/2019
Harmony F.
Business Office Manager
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"QBO is Definitely Different"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Puntos a favor: What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Contras: There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Karen S.
Accountant/Owner
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/23/2021

"Non-Profit QBO simplifies donor & expense allocations for auditing purposes."

Comentarios: I have been using Quickbooks Non-Profit for years and all entries and creation of programs for a non-profit provides a visual presentation that provides Board Members and Financial Auditors the clarity and simplifies where the non-profit stands.

Puntos a favor: Due to the complexities of non-profit financials. Quickbooks alleviates much of the work and assists with proper allocations of Donor Contribution, Grants and Foundation monies. Classifying expenses is also tricky without the easy to use features Quickbooks non-profit software provides.

Contras: I cannot think of any downfalls. I have used other non-profit accounting softwares and Quickbooks is by the far the best.

• Publicado el 02/23/2021
Lahari K.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/30/2020

"QuickBooks Online is very powerful tool with various features and easy to use"

Comentarios: -Subscription Management
-Accounting
-Reporting
-Revenue Forecast

Puntos a favor: QuickBooks Online is very helpful in tracking invoicing and forecasting revenue projections.Its ease of use and benefits of cloud computing is the game changer. It can be accessed from anywhere with secured online system. It is very easy to integrate and we have integrated our SaaSOptics with QuickBooks Online. Allows for easy integration with banks, credit card companies, and other financial management software.

Contras: QuickBooks Online session expires very often. Most of the times, it does not show the log out screen till we perform any action & proceed.

• Publicado el 12/30/2020
Wes S.
Vice President
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/14/2020

"The Sofware You Love To Hate"

Comentarios: We have used Enterprise for years and we had to make a change because our inventory was getting out of control. Sadly, Enterprise is missing about 5 things to make their manufacturing perfect and it just doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. Accordingly, we had to try and find an MRP software and the only way it would work well was moving to QBO. This was like making a choice to either get punched in the gut or punched in the throat. Either inventory was workable or accounting was workable.

Puntos a favor: It integrates with our current ECommerce cart and a few other programs (e.g. Zapier).

Contras: They have radically tried to over-simplify the product. For instance, the Vendor tab being under Expenses. As every accountant knows, Vendors aren't solely about Expenses. This is just one example of how, in trying to make this product more intuitive, they have thwarted anyone with accounting experience in using it. There are so many things you cannot delete. Too many to try and list here.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Intuit el 09/19/2020

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, Wes. Receiving your feedback will only help us continue to improve the product.Feel free to check out the QuickBooks Blog, as this is where your feedback comes to life:https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. We hope you have a great business year filled with success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Publicado el 09/14/2020
Gary T.
Productos químicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Adequate for simple product businesses"

Comentarios: We run our business on it and have to work around all the limitations, it gets the job done, but we spend a lot of time having to use excel outside the product to get things completed. It is getting better but so slowly we have considered moving to another online software package.

Puntos a favor: QBO is an easy to use intuitive accounting software package with generally reliable online access. It has the basic accounting features that you would expect for a small business, but lacks the detailed features necessary for a bundled product business (one where your product is composed of Bill of Materials and you need to track the details on the sub components - think of gift baskets with 10 items in it, and the basket has a single SKU.) QBO has been improving in many ways and priority circle is a welcome addition to getting support.

Contras: The Reporting is really poor, you cannot simply build a report using any fields there are significant limitations of what fields you can include in a report. For instance you cannot write a report with customer and invoice information in it. IE. What customers have bought what products and when - this can't be done you need to export all the data and then do your own intersection to answer that question. There is really limited inventory tracking - as long as you stock and sell individual wigets your are ok, but if you sell bundles you are screwed. We have to do all inventory tracking outside of QBO because it is so lacking. You can't not do line item discounts. You cannot have negative product line items ( like volume discounts or returns, etc.) There are so many basic features in QBO Desktop that are totally lacking in the online version.

Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/28/2020

"Affordable, realiable and easy to use"

Comentarios: Accounting made easy even for those bookkeepers or accountants new to the software.

Puntos a favor: QuickBooks for nonprofits can handle small nonprofits and large ones as well. The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

Contras: My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program. I just hand up and call again to talk to someone else.

• Publicado el 11/28/2020
Kyle H.
Accounting
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

"Ease of use"

Comentarios: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Puntos a favor: Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Contras: The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"The one stop software for any Business"

Comentarios: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Puntos a favor: This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Contras: The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Joe M.
COO
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"The Best Option Out There"

Comentarios: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Puntos a favor: I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Contras: The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Ryan C.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

"Quickbooks Online Advanced"

Comentarios: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Puntos a favor: There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Contras: Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Laura R.
Digital Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features"

Comentarios: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Puntos a favor: The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Contras: QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Michael L.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

"QBO Improving"

Comentarios: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Puntos a favor: Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Contras: Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Best Move My Company Ever Made"

Comentarios: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Puntos a favor: This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Contras: You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Controller
Política pública, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/15/2018

"Good for small companies with limited transactions"

Puntos a favor: Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Contras: As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

• Publicado el 06/15/2018
Leann S.
VP, Operations
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"So much better than complicated systems!!!"

Comentarios: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Puntos a favor: We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Contras: The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"It's All About The Extras"

Puntos a favor: QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Contras: We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.