Opiniones de Tape

4.8/5
    4.8/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Tape

Enhances the quality of B2B and B2C leads which drives revenue growth and lower CAC.

Descubre más sobre Tape

Mostrando 10 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Matt F.
Director of Business Development
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/28/2020

"Differentiated Customer Engagement Tool"

Comentarios: Very strong: As mentioned, the Tape Team is top notch and incredibly responsive. The product has been very helpful to our business, and syncs well with our digital, mobile-only offering. In the ~1 year working with Tape, they have integrated a variety of new features, which further enhances an already strong product offering.

Puntos a favor: - Differentiated customer interaction tool: In our business (consumer auto insurance), the traditional mode of re-marketing to customers is through email, re-targeted ads, phone call follow ups, or (occasionally) texts. Tape's offering of a video msg that includes customized messaging is a major differentiator, and has led to a lift in our business.
- Ease of use: Setting up campaigns, recording video messages, developing personalized copy takes minutes on the Tape platform.
- Customer Service and Support: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are A+. They are quick to respond, thoughtful about use cases for the product, and have contributed valuable business insights across the board.

Contras: -Ability to edit Tapes: While Tape's are easy to set up, once they are set, are not able to edit (unless you have the Tape Team re-stage the campaign). Not a big issue because campaigns are incredibly easy to stop (< 5 seconds) and to create a new one (<5 minutes), and the team is working on offering this.

Lindsay B.
Director, Performance Marketing
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/28/2020

"Enterprise Level Tool, Personal Level Support -- Superior Results"

Puntos a favor: There are a few things that help Tape stand out:
1. Functionality and End-User Experience: Tape really understands the end users and their familiarity with functionality to get results that work.
2. Integration with Hubspot CRM and Salesmsg: This tool made it so simple to work inside our existing systems. This was incredibly important since we are still married to our existing products.
3. Ease of use and set-up: Tape was incredibly easy to add videos, set up web hooks. In fact the hardest part was just carving out the time to get my team to shoot a few videos on their cell phones.
4. Support: The Tape team was incredible. They went above and beyond to help us with set-up and even coaching us on how to film the best videos.
5. Results: Within 3 days of launch, our sales team saw a significant jump in communication from prospects. We saw at least a 25% jump in meetings booked in less than a week.

Contras: Due to the integration with another software, we were limited to be able to see if a prospect watched a video. That is less on Tape, but still a frustration. Tape did recommend a solution that allowed us to follow up with our prospects without seeming uninformed.

Andy S.
Senior Account Executive
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/29/2020

"Tape did exactly what I needed it to do."

Comentarios: I really enjoyed working with tape. I really have very few negatives from this experience. Great team with a good product.

Puntos a favor: It helped Increase engagement from new prospects.
It gave me the ability to concisely promote our value props.
I Strongly believe in video as a tool for engaging new customers and we saw an uptick in conversions while we used this service.
The support team is amazing.

Contras: Setting up the Videos can be tedious.
I found the interface hard to use at times.

Arya F.
CCX
Servicios jurídicos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/04/2020

"Great way to engage with customers"

Puntos a favor: We've had success using Tape to nurture leads through the acquisition funnel. Any tool that helps us bridge the gap between a lead and a customer is a welcome addition to our toolbox.

Contras: We had to implement the service with their own texting platform. Since that time, they've opened up the platform to be accessible with any texting service.

• Publicado el 02/04/2020
Topper L.
ceo
Comercio minorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/28/2020

"Tape Review From Early ADAPTER"

Comentarios: GREAT product. Eager to watch the product enhance and the UX to get seamless.

Puntos a favor: I thought adding a personal touch to SMS is powerful for branding.

Contras: im reluctant to text my customers too often

Chas C.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/24/2020

"Great product and massively effective"

Comentarios: Fantastic

Puntos a favor: This is a really effective. It has created much higher ROI for my clients than other outbound messaging tools. I really like the ease of use and the customizable features. That you can add many different video segments is also great.
The analytics are great and the UI is really user friendly for my non techy clients.
My clients really liked having a place to see and respond to all the feedback.

Contras: The animated gif looks a little faded.
We need a self-serve way to upload lists.

• Publicado el 01/24/2020
Robbie H.
Student
Asuntos internacionales, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/29/2020

"A Fundraising Tool for Reconnecting"

Comentarios: My organization was attempting to reconnect with alumni of our fraternity. The Tape video was an amazing resource for reaching out with a personal message to people who had been out of touch with the undergraduate population for a while. It was very effective in increasing the number of people we had at our Alumni Event, which is what was being advertised in the Tape video. I can't wait to use Tape again!

Puntos a favor: The thing I liked most about this software was my ability to effectively and easily communicate with the hundreds of phone numbers which my Tape video was sent to. I could log in on my computer and manage all of my communications very well.

Contras: The thing I liked least about the software was that I learned from some of the people receiving the Tape video that they missed the first lead text message, which was very important. It may have been related to them having Verizon and being in an area that was fairly populated.

Carl G.
Head of Sales North America
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/31/2020

"F45 Training - Sales Intro texts "

Comentarios: This has been hugely beneficial to our organisation with the rate in which we are growing. It essentially saves our sales reps hours each day

Puntos a favor: Easy and efficient to comprehend and action. Feedback from clients has been positive

Contras: nothing to mention here yet. Thus far it has been what we were advised

• Publicado el 01/31/2020
Matt S.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/03/2020

"Great personalized tool to keep in touch with both new and existing clients"

Comentarios: Very happy with product, service and would refer to other businesses

Puntos a favor: Fantastic open rates and chat features. Customized GIF paired with content personalizes SMS. Great support from the Staff at TAPE. They genuinely want your business to benefit from this software

Contras: Not yet able to send large batch SMS without assistance from staff. However, this probably saves me from making a mistake and sending it out to thousands of customers

• Publicado el 02/03/2020
Brad C.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/29/2020

"Great software very useful"

Comentarios: Overall it was great, easy to use and effective.

Puntos a favor: Very useful software to help increase show up rates on booked appointments.
Was very easy to install and the company helped out, very hands on and made the set up go smoothly. Very impressed with the results from using it.

Contras: I was an early adopter and there were a few features I had to wait for but that was expected and when they came in I was happy to see them.