Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Spike

Spike lleva todo el espacio de trabajo a la bandeja de entrada, integrando en un solo lugar el correo electrónico, el chat, el calendario, las llamadas, la colaboración en equipo y las tareas.

Descubre más sobre Spike

Filtrar opiniones (26)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Spike antes?

Filtrar opiniones (26)

Adir R.
Adir R.
CEO en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

An awesome email client

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall - a great app and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

The way Spike sorts emails is genius. It turned my inbox into a chat-like experience, where emails are grouped by people and not threads/topics - so it actually feels like I'm using a IM and not an outdated email client.

Contras:

Some of the more advanced features still need some work. I'd love to see tagging in notes (so collaboration would be smoother), or the option to add a call link into an invite directly (like in Google Calendar).

Michael H.
Managing Partner en Alemania
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

eMail made modern, simple and transparent

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's a bit of a change of approach, coming from more classical email services, but I'm finding myself drawn more and more to this app, and it has effectively supplanted my use of all other mail clients. I find the message-centred (i.e. like a chat thread) approach enlightening and very efficient. The learning curve has been very shallow (i.e. I've learned a lot / feel comfortable using Spike in a short time) and I'm really enjoying using the App!

+ The ease of use - everything is in one place, and it's easy to concentrate on the information in the messages, rather than filtering through quoted text or long emails that duplicate something already on my computer. + The modern approach - as much as business is still formal, and we value salutations and signatures, they distract from the message we are sending, and email is being supplanted by chats/blogs/... And Spike embraces this trend without losing the formality (it's just hidden) + The semi-automatic email account setup - Spike recognised (in most cases) what kind of email account I had (Gmail, or Exchange, or IMAP) and pre-filled parts of the server data (or eliminated me having to enter it at all) which made setting up accounts a breeze. + The incredibly fast customer service - The CS team is really fast (and personable, and friendly and helpful) when I have an issue. And I feel super well-taken-care-of. Not a given in today's fast moving automated world.

Contras:

There are still a few growing pains, and some features are not fully implemented yet. Some things that aren't working perfectly are the calendar integration, .ics files/invitations, and sometimes Spike won't recognise the email/name I'm typing in to give me reasonable proposals.... But these are minor details in the great scheme of things, and given the age of the app, there are truly very few bugs or glitches!

Amelia N.
Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Light and Powerful

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I really like Spike as a platform for time and task management. The Solo plan is a bit expensive for personal or freelance work, but I'm definitely interested in investing in the Team plan as I expand.

I love how simple yet functional it is. It's very intuitive and has a lot of powerful tools for keeping your life and projects organized.

Contras:

The free, personal version can look cluttered.

Patrick S.
Researcher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Not for everyone, it wasn't for me

3 hace 4 años

It's a really cool idea, and it's implemented exactly as promised. It can be fun and lower-stress to reply to work emails like they're an iMessage on your phone.

Contras:

A lot of my work emails don't lend themselves particularly well to a response akin to how you'd reply to a text message. Reading emails with HTML images wasn't good either.

Adam C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros
Fuente de la reseña

Hop cuts out all the clutter while allowing you to see all all the conversations in a clean view.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Hop allows for clearer communication and saving time spent on email. Allows for better context with a previous contact as well. I have saved a lot of hours on email, and a better experience then browser based email, or any other app.

Hop helps reduce the amount of time spent on email. Hop works faster then any email client, and I have tried every one that I could find! The Priority Inbox vs Other inbox saves a lot of time sorting what is important and not important. If others are using Hop as well, it creates a realtime chat between each other. It also allows for encrypted messages between users, which is great when sending sensitive information.

Contras:

Not much, would like a few other small features like Auto Snoozing, and location based reminders. But really, they have the best email client, and now that desktop will be available, it will be the best solution on your smartphone, tablet, and desktop.

hace 3 años

Hey Adam, Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are super passionate about we do and love creating more amazing features for you. We're happy to let you know that the desktop app is now available and you can get it at www.spikenow.com

Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Project Analyst en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Unify different ways of interaction for a strong telecommunication tool.

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use this software to unify common emails, with advanced messaging that integrates better additional functionalities for an improvement in productivity that is frequently carried out, especially when we address communication issues, in order to acquire a sophisticated context, for each one of the conversations that are usually established internally in the company, above all to reduce the clutter of data and messages that are made daily, in order to offer a much faster and more solid service.

This software unifies all the inboxes that a company can have, in a single interface, to achieve a more prudent concentration by needing to manage all its calls, text messages, emails, calendars and among many other qualities that can be attended from this system for a speed of response, especially when the support services are established by email or telephone means, being one of the systems that I like the most, since we can perform many operations at the same time thanks to Spike.

Contras:

It would be quite useful if this system will integrate a better appearance in its internal interface, because it is somewhat old, and it would be convenient for improvements, for a modern appearance in its entirety, in order to acquire a dynamic and incredible appearance once we want to use This software, for our needs, relevant, mentioning that an update so that its functionalities can be faster, is not a bad idea to implement, since it is somewhat slow in these collaborative processes.

Jeffry T.
Jeffry T.
Freelance Designer en Indonesia
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

A Chat-Like Approach to Email Management

5 hace 3 años

I love the approach that Spike take on email management. It uses chat-like interface from mobile chat apps that we grow to love so much. It minimizes the clutters that we get from normal email conversations. Plus Spike is free for non-business email accounts.

Contras:

Spike could take hints from other email clients to improve its user interface.

Laetitia M.
Sudáfrica

Fantastic

5 hace 4 años

I love the fact that when I typed in the help box someone replied immediately. That was a huge eye opener. It seamlessly divides emails into priority and others. It also puts all emails from the same person or company together. By doing that you can delete all the emails at once. Not one by one. This is the biggest plus of this app.

Israel
Fuente: GetApp

Hop saves a lot of time and is fun to use

5 hace 4 años

- Best email "triage" functionality I have ever seen - Lots of small features that save time - Very clever designed features to find the piece of information you need - Integrated instant messaging

Contras:

- The user interface is a little different to the standard email clients, so you have to get used to it. But once you figure out (I still find more "hidden" features that I did not know of every once in a while) all the cool features you get hooked and don't want to miss it. - no desktop version yet (but in development)

Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Analista RRHH en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Provides many benefits when sending work information

5 hace 4 años

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and that it allows sending any type of information: messages, videos, images, files, and it can synchronize and save the information directly in the cloud.

Contras:

It had left its use for a while and when it came back it was gratifying to see the advances it has made.

hace 3 años

Hey Mariela, Thanks for sharing your love for Spike! Lots of new features and updates to the app. Have a look at www.spikenow.com.

George G.
George G.
Interim Director en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes email significantly less terrible!

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been using it for over a year now both personally and professionally, and believe strongly that it makes the email experience significantly smoother and more enjoyable.

Among the various tools looking to make email better, I believe this one does it best. It's strength is in truly stripping the junk away from messages—layers of quoted previous messages, long signature bars, etc.,—and turns it into iMessage/text like bubbles. When you're shooting messages back and forth to dozens of people, being able to keep up with conversations with simple bubbles is a super help. Yet, when you need to see the originally formatted message with the quoted text, it only takes one click to go back and forth again.

Contras:

It still acts and feels like beta software. The interface can be clunky at times, file handling isn't as robust as other email tools, moving messages to folders isn't possible. There's been some feature creep too as they seek to monetize, looking to make group messaging and voice/video chats.

Melissa H.
Stress Reduction Expert en México
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great service to get my private URL emails on my phone

5 el año pasado

Easy to use. Reliable - I don't think I have had one single issue with the product.

Contras:

I had a few issues when I set it up, but that could have easily been operator error. Customer service was prompt and helpful.

Director of Sales en India
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Simple, Minimalistic, easy to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience has been great. One of the very few email clients available for mac which comes with a conversation like email thread.

The conversation like email threads are much easier to use. It's almost impossbile for you to miss any emails buried in a long thread.

Contras:

The design can be improved. Also, dark mode compatibility is not available. Default fonts and colours cannot be set for email composition.

Respuesta Spike

el año pasado

Hi there - dark mode is no available on all mobile and desktop apps. Please update to the latest version of the app and enjoy!

Jockie T.
Jockie T.
Senior Consultant en Indonesia
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

A New Perspective on Email Client

4 hace 2 años

Spike treats emails as chat conversations. It eliminates the long threads and simplifies the user interface. Spike is available in multiple platforms. It also supports multiple email accounts - free as long as they're Gmail.

Contras:

Work email accounts with @customname.com are not free. Charged per email account.

Freelance Writer en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Managing the Multiples Made Easy

5 hace 2 años

I can easily delete junk and old emails in one fell swoop thanks to the way the app bundles and organizes emails by contact. Its chat-like email view also lets me see all emails in a thread in one consistent feed so I can see everything just by scrolling rather than opening individual headers to find a specific mail I am looking for.

Contras:

That it took me forever to find out about it. Its a game-changer.

Director of Information Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

The future of email

5 el año pasado

Spike removes the parts of email that make it slow and cumbersome to use. It creates a chat like system that turns email into a messenger platform. With Spike Groups, email threads are simplified. With Spike Notes, you get a single place to collab on documents.

Contras:

I wish the calendar was more robust and had a full view. I also wish there could be multiple windows open.

Lily S.
Lily S.
secretary en Indonesia
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

The Future of Email Client is Here Today

5 hace 3 años

Hop Email, now known as Spike, hits many right buttons regarding an email client. But choosing to design email conversations to look like mobile chats is genius. It hides all the clutters and makes it easier for users to comprehend the content.

Contras:

While managing free email is still free for Hop users, managing business emails is not.

Andinga T.
Teacher en India
Fuente de la reseña

I really liked the app. This app provides everything one needs in a mail app.

5 hace 4 años

I can unsubscribe any mail without launching external browser. Also I can block unwanted mails. The ui is good. Another addition is that the mails can be opened like chats. It is pretty good as it declutters everything and I can mail easily.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think as of now. I have been using it everyday and has not faced any problems. It has made my mailings simpler and easy to use. The developer should release more updates with other features.

hace 3 años

Hey Andinga, We're happy you live Spike! We've released tons of new features and some pretty awesome updates - including the Spike desktop version! Check it out at www.spikenow.com

Mayo L.
Mayo L.
Teacher en Indonesia
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

New Perspective on Email Management

5 hace 3 años

It brings a new perspective on email management by using a chat-like interface to interact with email conversation. It's also free to use with personal email accounts.

Contras:

Using Spike with business email is not free.

Sabine B.
Sales Service & Marketing en Alemania
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Fast, uncomplicated, cool - E-mail messenger with super features

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I'm saving a lot of time with my daily emails (I receive a lot of mails every day).

I really like the messenger chat style and the priority inbox. Makes communication more efficient, you can share docs etc. within groups and much more. More featured than other apps included, you don't have to switch between different apps, all what you need is included in Spike.

Contras:

Desktop version could have more features, dark mode on Desktop.

Respuesta Spike

el año pasado

Hi Sabine, we're happy to let you know that dark mode is now available on all devices, including desktop.

Elie K.
MD en Líbano
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Spike EDK

Comentarios: very satisfactory

The layout is quite interesting and smooth like texting.

Contras:

limitations of the app like signatures, .dat issue, sending an email as attachment etc

Bill H.
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Love it!

5 hace 4 años

I enjoy the chat based email look. It is quick and intuitive! I like seeing when others are responding to my messages too1

Contras:

The only negative at the moment is it is web based. Looking forward to having an App for my Mac in the future!

Retno W.
Retno W.
English Teacher en Indonesia
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

Treat Your Email Conversation Like Conversation

5 hace 3 años

The main concept of Spike is to treat email conversation like mobile IM message. So you won't see the long thread of previously replied emails, just the reply. It also tracks replies.

Contras:

While the Gmail accounts management is free, you need to pay for each managed business email.

Israel

Best email client I've used

5 hace 3 años

Hop keeps me on top of my game. I email much faster, never miss emails, and love snoozing. I'm able to search and find attachments very easily - major convenience and time saver.

Contras:

I'm waiting for the Send Later feature to be added. Receiving read-receipt notifications would also be useful.

Nick K.
Nick K.
IPA Property Advisor / Buyers Agent en Australia
2-10 empleados

Excellent

5 hace 4 años

Easy to use. Great app. Quick email and I like the fact, that I can read the email in coversations. Support is excellent.

Contras:

I would like to be able to adjust the font size when read email. Or zoom in as sometimes the font is small