Filtrar por:

4.6/5
    4.6/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MailRush.io

The Growth Hack for Saas, Startups and E-commerce. Leverage a Cold Email Strategy with our Turn-Key Email Outreach solution.

Descubre más sobre MailRush.io

Mostrando 5 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Keith R.
  • Publicado el 11/14/2019

"On the fence about Mailrush.io?"

Comentarios: Love using Mailrush.io makes sending email campaigns fast easy and successful. I like the email spam check tool the most it makes all the difference.

Puntos a favor: Set up your Campaign in Minutes, and start delivering in no time!

Contras: I would like more control of how many emails to send per day to warm up the domain.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Cyber Cast International el 11/20/2019

Hi Keith, thank you for trusting our service. Now you can set a daily limit for your campaigns. You can find it under the Sending Hours feature. Enjoy!

Chris B.
  • Publicado el 11/29/2019

"Awesome software and support. "

Comentarios: Excellent experience

Puntos a favor: The software is absolutely amazing. Easy to set up, easy to execute, and the support I received is above and beyond any other software I've used. I can't wait to continue with this software.

Contras: Nothing I can really speak of right now. Seems like the real deal.

• Publicado el 11/29/2019
Billy A.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/19/2019

"Excellent software for cold email reach!"

Comentarios: There are not alot of good options for software that sends cold emails, this is a good one.

Puntos a favor: I like that when I am running an email campaign, the software will let me know if there are any spam triggers and it sends each email at a certain frequency level that you set. (Example: once every 30 seconds)

Contras: It is a little complicated to setup. The support is really good to help you get off the ground.

Todd S.

"Finally!"

Comentarios: We use cold email outreach as a foundational platform to grow our agency. Using other programs that went through our Gsuite are not working as well as they once did. We kept losing Gmail accounts to spam filters. We knew we needed our own mail server but we are marketers not systems guys. Mailrush.io is awesome.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use. The onboarding process makes the program a no brainer.

Contras: The reporting dashboard is missing a some key analytics. I know they are working on them now, this is only a temporary annoyance. Considering this is the only issue it really isn't a big deal.

Andrew B.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

"pretty good"

Comentarios: Pretty good see above

Puntos a favor: Easy to use once you understand the options. Responsive customer support. Pay as you go billing.

Contras: I needed help to figure stuff out in the beginning. Slow and difficult contact downloads when trying to download large contact lists. Would like premade templates that can be clicked and "filled out" rather than HTML coding myself.