Opiniones de Together Enterprise Mentoring

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Together Enterprise Mentoring

Together makes it simple for companies of all sizes to implement a best-practice workplace mentorship program for their employees.

Descubre más sobre Together Enterprise Mentoring

Mostrando 111 opiniones

Michael L.
Michael L.
Talent Development Coordinator en Canadá
Arquitectura y planificación, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Contras:

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Sharla G.
Harvesting Supervisor en Canadá
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Together Platform - Mentoring Program

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Software is easy to use. I like that I can go back and review previous sessions. Booking sessions was easy as well, I like how obvious it was showing the calendars. I liked getting notifications when my mentor added something to the notes. How it integrates with our email system/calendars is great too. Overall, this software is easy to use, straightforward and helped with managing the mentorship I'm part of. Having all the notes, scheduling, everything in one spot is awesome.

Contras:

Always getting an email on when I typed notes in was annoying and not super useful for me. It was useful for my mentor to get the notes but when I'm the one typing them it doesn't make much sense to get an email notification that I typed notes. Also, not super keen on the multiple scheduling sessions system that is in place. It would be nice to be able to click "multiple sessions" but also able pick different days/times for each one, instead of only being able to choose frequency. As our sessions were on different days/weeks/times of the day, I had to book each individually instead of planning 5 at the same time. Something that would be a nice to have is more "how-to's" when first starting. It took a number of sessions and planning sessions before I realized you could have the system set up a teams/web ex/etc meeting instead of me having to send a separate invite for that. It was not clear when I first started using the software that that was possible. One last nice to have would be to be able to click a button and "move agenda to next session". There were times where I planned the agenda but we ended up talking about something else and I still wanted to touch on those planned items. Copy/pasting is easy enough, but being able to move the agenda to next session would be a cool feature.

Heather C.
case manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

NCM review

3 el mes pasado Nuevo

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Contras:

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Jana S.
Lecturer en Canadá
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze.

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

Contras:

To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion en EE. UU.
Seguros, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Contras:

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana B.
Liljana B.
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Contras:

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Ashley E.
Learning Programs Specialist en EE. UU.
Papel y productos forestales, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Excellent Product and Customer Service

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Contras:

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Cassandra D.
Interior Designer en Canadá
Hostelería, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Mentoring Review

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like how the prompts given help the user to create a report to follow for the mentoring lesson and we can choose to add or omit prompts during sessions. The way to reflect after the mentoring session helped to rate how successful the session was to the overall prompt

Contras:

I wish that it had a better way to integrate into our calendar system. I found some minor issues with time zones becoming automated when creating the invites.

Mellonie C.
Compensation Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados

Super Easy to Use Platform

5 hace 3 meses

This platform makes managing our mentorship program a breeze! The provided agendas really help guide the process, which was key for the first few sessions when people are a little shy and apprehensive.

Contras:

My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar. Not a dislike; just a feature that needed us to provide a little more guidance.

Paul P.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good Experience with a few suggestions

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a good experience both as mentor and mentee. Does have flexibility in cadence and length of meetings, but too rigid in curriculum and topic selection.

The matching is great since the profiling is in depth.

Contras:

Curriculum is too rigid and difficult to integrate with Outlook for rescheduling for busy managers. Too much data entry for casual conversations.

Katie E.
Talent Development Specialist en Canadá
Diseño, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

Contras:

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Jackie D.
Marketing & Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

5 hace 9 meses

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Contras:

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Emily L.
Program and Community Manager en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Dynamic and Powerful Software

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Contras:

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

El D.
Learning Architech en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Contras:

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Customer Success Manager en RU
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

5 hace 9 meses

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Contras:

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Joan S.
Global Director D&I en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Contras:

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

Kath A.
Organisational Capability Consultant en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Contras:

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

Agape E.
Agape E.
Senior Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

Mentoring for Excellence

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Contras:

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Ashley T.
Head of Leader and Employee Development en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Contras:

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Chastity D.
SVP Human Resources en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Contras:

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Kodi B.
Intern Program Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great platform, easy to use!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Contras:

The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Kimberly W.
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Training Program Manager Review

4 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

I like the user experience for this software.

Contras:

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Cristina marcano L.
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy en Venezuela
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

5 hace 3 años

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Contras:

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Michelle C.
Human Resources Business Partner Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

Mentorship and Ease

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Contras:

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Sarah A.
Learning & Development Advisor en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes running a mentor program easy

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We are a very small HR team, and we are finally able to run a mentoring program without taking up a ton of HR staff time on administration. Together's representatives made everything easy. Excellent customer support for a helpful product! Definitely worth the investment.

Set-up is easy. Customer service is FABULOUS. Our Together representative made everything so simple for us, and was very responsive whenever we did have questions.

Contras:

Would like to be able to utilize more languages, such as Arabic.