Opiniones de PathFactory

4.8/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8/5

Sobre PathFactory

Enable your B2B buyers with frictionless buying experiences.

Descubre más sobre PathFactory

Mostrando 4 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Loren R.
Marketing Technology and Operations Manager
Internet, 501-1000 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 03/14/2018

"Great product, great team"

Puntos a favor: LookBookHQ has allowed us to stop pointing users to gated Marketo landing pages OR, in the email channel, straight to "Thank you" pages for pdf download. This was a terrible experience that didn't let us measure anything about REAL engagement or interest. It's also helping us break away from the mindset that we should great programs (content, webinars, etc) that are about a single, static thing, versus an longer story. As soon as our multi touch attribution is fully functional, we will be able to measure the lift LookBookHQ provides in MQL-SQL conversion. I can't wait to see those numbers! Love their full-funnel marketing - they truly create a great experience and tell a good story. Best vendor I've ever worked with in that way. Really appreciate the new features they roll out all the time!

Contras: There are a few aspects about the UI of the platform that I wish were better - both for the admin (Target experience view) as well as front end for users. They're working on these things, and support/product are both very responsive.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 03/14/2018
Julia B.
Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 06/07/2019

"spin up microsites and custom content packs quickly and easily"

Comentarios: Our PathFactory CSM, is a shiny star and will probably be famous one day. She's super helpful and fun to be around in person and online. She's sharp as a tack and always responsive. Love that. The tool is one I use almost every dang day.

Puntos a favor: The ability to create a content track and add the content I dictate for specific audiences in whatever order I want with custom URLs for any need I could imagine is the best part of PathFactory. It's versatile and lets us scale our digital presence when our creative/digital director is busy on other projects. Having custom content tracks for our sales team's needs is priceless.

Contras: PathFactory leaves little to be desired, they're pretty on top of it but if I had to pick something then I'd like the ability have a promoter that indicates a PDF asset may be multiple pages long and that a user should scroll. This is a minor detail, and I've been assured it's on the roadmap.

• Publicado el 06/07/2019
Marketing Campaigns Manager
Seguridad informática y de redes, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/11/2019

"Overall great product."

Comentarios: I like the tool. We have increased our views of 3rd party analyst tremendously. We lead our competitors by thousands of views.

Puntos a favor: I like how easy it is to use and all of the data you get with the tool.

Contras: Organization in the platform is messy. They are working to fix it but up until recently there wasn't much organization.

• Publicado el 01/11/2019
Laura B.
Marketing Executive
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 01/20/2020

"Useful and user-friendly"

Puntos a favor: This tool is perfect for content marketing. In my company, we have definitely seen improvement in our number of leads since using Path Factory. I like the tool, it's complex but very easy to use. Everything makes sense in there, the content tracks look really great, and the account managers that we've been assigned are always helpful and extremely nice.

Contras: At this point, there's honestly nothing that I can complain about.

• Publicado el 01/20/2020