Opiniones de Blizz

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.4/5

Sobre Blizz

Blizz de TeamViewer es un software de videoconferencia y colaboración de última generación. Video HD intuitivo, de extremo a extremo y cifrado.

Descubre más sobre Blizz

Mostrando 39 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

G ..
  • Publicado el 06/30/2018

"Just what I needed to help me manage my startup business. It's very convenient and easy to use."

Comentarios: I’m the owner of my business, so I use this app to manage and train my team.

Puntos a favor: When I started my online writing business, I knew I needed an app that would allow me to communicate clearly with my team members in more ways that just email or Skype. I needed something that offered more options, and something that everyone could use with ease. That’s when I found Blizz. This app is great for doing online business meetings, and keeping in touch with my team members. Everyone has an easy time using it with its simple setup. The HQ video calling comes in handy a lot. Unlike other apps I’ve tried, this one works great with both Android and iPhone, which is really important when you have a big team of people that use different phones. Not only this, but it can be used on a computer or other devices as well.
This app has saved me a lot of money and hassle since I started using it for my startup business. I don’t have to worry about coming up with a meeting place for every meeting or that any other app will let me down.

Contras: I don’t like that you can’t add any contacts unless the person first has their Blizz app account set up, but this wasn’t a huge problem.

Sarah e. B.
Government Management Consultant
Defensa y espacio, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/16/2019

"Blizz is the most detailed collaboration tool "

Comentarios: This free software for meetings and other online collaborations is perfect for working with remote computers, since meetings can be accessed from any computer or Smartphone device. It is quite good, as it offers the ability to add up to 300 participants to meetings, with the use of a shared screen. We were amazed and completely satisfied to have acquired a platform with incredible quality. Without a doubt, having invested in Blizz has been the best. Blizz is one of the best platforms on the web that know how to provide the best service and professionalism to any company (either mainly or not). Without a doubt it is incredible.

Puntos a favor: Its integration to the Outlook platform is very good for managing live mail during meetings. Meetings can be recorded in excellent image quality. Its security system is quite large, since the authentication process it offers is two factors. This layer of security makes our meetings completely hermetic to unauthorized access. Blizz is a good alternative to those heavy collaboration tools that do not offer adequate remote access. Its integrated chat service is one of the best in the current market in terms of personalization and ability to share files. The use of blizz is recommended for the creation of discussion threads, and for handling comments.

Contras: The access code is very short-lived, so sometimes it becomes difficult for all staff members to access meetings if they take a long time to do so beforehand. Blizz does not provide any board where you can write down the crucial information about the meeting points, as a quick notes or notes.

• Publicado el 09/16/2019
Mauricio C.
web developer
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/07/2020

"Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication"

Comentarios: We need an application that is versatile and solid and we find it in Blizz. On this aspect, what I liked most about this application is that with it, solid chat functions are maintained, which has been very useful for us. It is an aspect that is worth a lot since other applications that make more noise are characterized by instability, which causes problems to maintain good communication with the contact. And if it's a customer, the matter is more important. Actually Blizz maintains an almost permanent contact with how the contacts. And if it is a frequent or preferred contact Blizz takes it into account. For them Blizz offers a cross-presence indicator, so let us know if one of our contacts is online, to maintain a special communication with him. It is characteristics that can be seen very well so as not to lose the line of communications with certain groups. Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication.

Puntos a favor: It is practically impossible not to communicate with Blizz. This online platform offers everything you need to make our meetings line something simple and smooth. He hadn't found anything better and now he wouldn't want to change it for anything. Blizz has greatly improved the communication environment in the company, which has also influenced a better relationship with customers. We have done great things thanks to Blizz and we hope it will continue to be better with its great advantages.

Contras: There is talk of Blizz and not much talk. But this is not so much due to users, but rather to the creators of the application. What happens is that it is a little known online program that for that reason does not generate the trust it needs. That means that you cannot connect with her to all the contacts you would like. First they must know Blizz so they can participate in the environment that it generates.

• Publicado el 02/07/2020
Baldemar G.
English teacher
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/23/2019

"An hidden gem within the vast web."

Puntos a favor: Windows version review: This is a very compact app, small in size. I introduce this App to my student so we can have English classes. The support for this app is minimal since the developers pour more of their attention on TeamViewer; however, the online documentation is complete, and it rarely crashes on Windows. The video chat and settings screen is smaller than Teamviewer, this makes it have an edge over teamviewer if you like to screenshare and were bothered by other apps "stealing" screen space (like teamviewer setting bar being visible while having video calls). You can use meeting IDs or a phone number to start your meetings. It is unknown why this app is not popular. With its limited features, you can get straight to business without hassles.
Before there used to be an iPad app which crashed often, and even the App description said to use TeamViewer instead while they fixed the issues. I'm not sure if the iPad version continued into developement.

Contras: You have to convince others to download it since they haven't heard of it.
The iPad version's development/upgrades seem to have come to an end.

• Publicado el 12/23/2019
Frank P.
Team Specialist
Servicios para el consumidor, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/21/2019

"Interactive interface to maintain broad communication."

Comentarios: Blizz is a complete platform that offers different types of communication and leaves emails behind, offering an interactive interface with a live chat we are happy because offering other services in the same interface is perfect for us, it can also be downloaded to the computer or device mobile we can use this service to add contacts and it is extended since you can send files and documents, which makes it more important I am very happy with this software.

Puntos a favor: Blizz We love it because you have a large panel that offers different types of services such as, for example, chat, calls or videoconferencing, they fulfill your communication objective very well, and it plays a fundamental role in our company, unlike other services, it has similar characteristics but All included in one panel.

Contras:  It is a complete platform but, nevertheless it has to optimize the characteristics and of this improve the service the most important is the video conferences, it gives many failures while one is being made, improving it would be the best.

• Publicado el 11/21/2019
Tom F.
Copywriter/Content Marketer
  • Publicado el 05/22/2018

"Well-designed, highly intuitive piece of software. Very new product but shows a lot of potential."

Comentarios: Looks great, very easy to use and works seamlessly across all kinds of devices.

Puntos a favor: - Really intuitive layout and design. I skipped the tutorial and help sections and had absolutely no problem figuring out all the features. - Simple interface. The interface isn't cluttered with unnecessary/confusing buttons, but still has just about every feature that you could realistically need from video conferencing software. - Links up seamlessly with other participants on mobile devices, different platforms (e.g. Mac/PC/Android), and people on the phone. Very useful for a scattered team and cross-site collaborations. - Secured connection, so you can confidently share sensitive data. - Great live text chat feature for when you don't want to interrupt someone else's flow. - Ability to add up to 300 participants to a meeting. Not something that I or the vast majority of users would ever realistically exceed.

Contras: - It's a relatively new product, so the developers may have to iron out some kinks as time goes on (although none are obvious to me at this stage). - Quite a distinct feel to other more established software of this kind. While I think it's very easy to get your head around, the general interface may confuse some/not be to everybody's tastes. - There could be something like an in-depth interactive tutorial to exhibit all of the less-obvious features. Again, this isn't something that I needed, but it could feasibly help some users.

• Publicado el 05/22/2018
Ruwani A.
Performance Test Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/04/2018

"Now i can conduct 'business meetings and knowledge transfer sessions' easily.!"

Comentarios: I'm using it everyday in my office. Light weight and very powerful application.

Puntos a favor: It comes with a beautiful and simple user interface. Very attractive and easy to work with 'Blizz'.
I can conduct business meetings with my team over my mobile device anytime.
Here are some major plus points identified by myself,
01- Live conferencing
02- Video Recording functions
03- Live chat features
04- Cheaper subscription pricing
05- Integration with email services
06- 'Android' and 'IOS' support.
Also by following couple of simple steps, 'Blizz' helped me to collaborate with my team members and conduct "knowledge transfer sessions" easily.

Contras: Actually no cons to say about this software. I'm very happy with 'Blizz'. Best in the market.

• Publicado el 10/04/2018
Charles M.
Assistant Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/09/2018

"Great tool for online meetings, easy to use and effective"

Comentarios: With Blizz you can be assured of great user experience. You can get in touch with everyone conveniently. It’s has every important features you need for communication in the workplace.

Puntos a favor: Blizz has a great layout and design. It’s also easy to use and learn. The UI is also perfect and first time users are unlikely to get confused. Blizz is built using highly secure technology, so you can confidently share sensitive information without worrying that it could land on the wrong hands. You a can connect with multiple people even with the free Blizz version. Blizz syncs across all devices. The mobile app is lightweight which means it won’t take up space much on your phone. The video, audio quality is also impressive. You can add many participants to a meeting and record the discussions.

Contras: Blizz is not friendly for slow connections. The mobile app does not show all the features. This makes it difficult for first-time users to use it. Sometimes I experience slight delays on audio. You may also be forced to manually activate the camera feature on the app once the internet connection is re-established.

• Publicado el 11/09/2018
Charlene C.
Database Administrator
Banca, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/30/2018

"With its intuitive design, Blizz makes scheduling meetings and chatting with clients easy."

Comentarios: Blizz has one of the best user interfaces I've ever come across from team collaboration software. Its intuitive design enables people to jump in and get started without needing any previous training.

Puntos a favor: - Blizz has one of the best user interfaces I've ever come across from team collaboration software. Its intuitive design enables people to jump in and get started without needing any previous training.
- I found that it was very easy to set up a meeting on the fly, scheduling a meeting in the future or even just initiating or responding to a chat conversation.
- There is the option to use the mobile and desktop application, making it easy to communicate with clients from anywhere in the world
- This product is reliable and stable.

Contras: - When initiating a chat conversation with someone who is not on my contacts list, I simply entered an email address of someone who does not have a Blizz account. Unfortunately, no feedback or error message was output on screen. I did expect an error message to be shown on-screen to let me know that the user does not have Blizz account, rather than no feedback at all.

Handes S.
System Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/15/2019

"Communicate better, and in real time."

Comentarios: You can record high quality meetings on video and audio, it is quite easy to use, you can share files, and hold meetings with up to 300 people at the same time. The chat sessions are very stable, it is very customizable. For all these features I recommend Blizz

Puntos a favor: The free version makes me happy because it allows you to connect absolutely with everyone, it is great and extremely useful, easy to use, and it takes very little time to learn, in addition to having an office integrated in more expensive versions. Another important thing if you need to record video or audio can help you a lot.

Contras: the phone version is very poor and limited, I feel a bit limited when I use Blizz on my smartphone is like having two different types of application, it is quite uncomfortable the truth.

• Publicado el 10/15/2019
Copley S.
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 08/10/2018

"Blizz enabled interaction and made us feel less disconnected even though we work remotely"

Puntos a favor: - I can connect with multiple people even with the free version.
- Other apps often overwhelm new users with the multitude of features. In the end you don’t become more efficient because it’s too complicated to use. Blizz is very basic as a simple communications tool and it’s not confusing.
- The app doesn’t take up much space on my SmartPhone so I don’t feel bad asking others to download it too.
- The video quality is impressive in terms of color and clarity.
- It’s so easy to record audio or video so I don’t even take notes of meetings anymore.
- It syncs across all my devices.

Contras: - I work mostly on my SmartPhone but the mobile version doesn’t show all the menu options available on my computer.
- The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features.
- Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first.
- There is a slight delay on audio.
- I only use Gmail and I still need to figure out how to send invitations from that platform.

• Publicado el 08/10/2018
Ingeniero de Implementación y Soporte
Seguridad informática y de redes, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/15/2019

"Blizz, keeps you so close to your customers even if they are at a distance."

Comentarios: In each audit topic we have Blizz and it helps us to have a great experience with all the departments. Even if these are in different regions. Its easy use and quick access makes it quite appropriate for corporate issues.

Puntos a favor: Its easy use meets all the requirements you are looking for to keep your conferences with your business group. Its operation in mobile devices is very good. Video conferencing works correctly even though you have more than 100 people added.

Contras: The disincorporation of the blackboard is what I really hope it will come back was very useful and even a voting function could be considered adding in future updates.

• Publicado el 01/15/2019
Arinze C.
Technician
  • Publicado el 06/27/2018

"Great video conferencing solution for meetings and remote collaboration."

Comentarios: Blizz has changed our experience of meetings, remote collaboration, technical and customer support. Overall, its a great solution!

Puntos a favor: 1. My team relies on Blizz by TeamViewer for video conferencing and remote support solutions mainly because of its ease of use and multi-platform support on PC and mobile. 2. The audio and video quality remain stable under varying internet speeds; this way, our field technicians can collaboratively tackle problems even when in remote areas. 3. The session recording feature comes in handy when I need to review the details of a meeting; it also cancels out the need of taking notes during meeting 4. The user interface is quite easy to navigate; everyone gets used to it almost immediately. 5. The web version of Blizz makes it easy to deal with the sense of urgency that comes with some video conferencing sessions. Especially when a colleague has to join a meeting from another person's device (e.g. at a cafe). 6. The PC and mobile apps are lightweight and easy to install. 7. The selective mute/unmute feature makes it easy to tune out distractions from other participants when one presenter is speaking.

Contras: Sometimes, I have to manually activate the camera feature on the mobile app after a reconnection but this does not affect the audio. Older browsers have a difficult time using the web client, so you have to update your browser to the newest version if possible.

• Publicado el 06/27/2018
Alexander P.
Analista de Ingeniería
Telecomunicaciones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/30/2018

"Blizz remote solution"

Comentarios: I recommend 100% Blizz to all the users that perform support functions, since it is a very practical tool to solve faults remotely, it has a very nice interface for any user that starts using this powerful work tool, the connections are encrypted from end to end. This guarantees the confidentiality of the communication and the security of the company's information, this software can be downloaded and installed from the Internet and it is very easy to configure its functions for the correct functioning.

Puntos a favor: What I like about Blizz, which is an easy-to-use tool with a nice interface, does not require a very specialized knowledge to install and configure this tool, it allows me to quickly manage access to a destination network from any terminal with internet access, you can install the application locally on your computer, you can add your own company logo to others and disable incoming or outgoing connections for information and computer security. Blizz, has the particularity of offering communication by chat, this gives an added value to this tool, since it facilitates the support with the remote user.

Contras: I do not like that Blizz is not compatible with all operating systems, and that if you have the free version, it limits the number of sessions and stations to establish a remote connection.

• Publicado el 10/30/2018
Matthew M.
Independent Business Owner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/06/2018

"Another hit from TeamViewer, Blizz is a great app to stay connected "

Comentarios: We as a team all work remotely and found this app very easy to get to setup and use. It has some great features, most of which we use all the time.

Puntos a favor: I found Blizz very easy and intuitive to use, as did my colleagues. We literally got connected in seconds and started our meeting. You don’t need to register, and it includes all the functions we needed in one app like chat, video conferencing, conference recording, meeting, file sharing and screen sharing.

Contras: It's not so well known yet, but I assume that will change over time.

Nicole B.
Copy Editor
  • Publicado el 06/07/2018

"Good solution for web conferences with nice features"

Puntos a favor: This is a solid Web conferencing solution with some nice features other products do not have. For example, in some meetings there is bad audio because some participants obviously cannot figure out which audio device they are currently using (e.g. a Webcam microphone). Blizz has some nice feature that triggers a device selection dialog when a new device is added (or removed), so it will be almost impossible for a user to select a wrong device. Related to that, Blizz also uses better device names: The strange Realtek high definition audio is simply called Soundcard, and that is what it is, and everybody can understand it. Another feature I like better than in Zoom is the speaking indicator. Zoom only has two states speaking/non-speaking. In Blizz there is an indicator with several levels; this makes it much easier to find out which participant is producing unwanted noise, so that he can be muted.

Contras: I really miss a volume slider in the GUI; it is bit tricky and slow to find it somewhere in the options. Skype, for example, has one. Also, there is no sorting of the participants with respect to their importance (active speakers).

• Publicado el 06/07/2018
Marketer
  • Publicado el 07/27/2018

"Great software for doing remote work"

Puntos a favor: I am a busy person, and I am always on the lookout for something to make my everyday experience easier. Right now me and my team are working remotely, so we were spending a lot of time Skyping and trying to convey our ideas through a conference. So far the screen sharing has been working okay for us, but then I discovered Blizz and realized that our meetings can be much better.
The feature I absolutely loved was the possibility to share a presentation. Now I feel like I can explain myself much clearer, since I am able to show all the participants of the conference what I have been working on at the moment and how I am progressing.

Contras: Not that many cons according to my experience, but there's one thing: the whiteboarding feature needs to come back, it was very useful.

• Publicado el 07/27/2018
Adriana M.
Docente universitario
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/23/2018

"Blizz has excellent features that can help increase a company's productivity. "

Comentarios: Blizz has great features to offer its users which makes it highly recommended when it requires remote activities such as: offering remote support to colleagues, friends or customers, sharing your desktop in meetings, presentations or teamwork, to connect to your home computer when you are away and work with documents, check email or download images from your computer for editing, among others.

Puntos a favor: It is a great advantage to have the remote connection that Blizz offers, since it allows you to transfer files, perform remote assistance, preventive and corrective maintenance at a distance, which means a reduction in costs, and remote assistance is cheaper, and on the other hand, it also reduces the response time since there is no need to wait for hours or days for the technical staff to move to the place.

Contras: The program can not be used if there is no internet, so if the connection goes down the remote assistance is terminated, it is also difficult to get the license to update the program.

• Publicado el 11/23/2018
Nava H.
Student
Biotecnología, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/04/2018

"Blizz"

Puntos a favor: Its the best way to hold online meetings ever

Contras: I see absolutly no flaw in this valuable application

• Publicado el 12/04/2018
Fabio B.
intern
  • Publicado el 05/16/2018

"Great experience working with Blizz so far, TeamViewer quality is apparent "

Puntos a favor: Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work. End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration

Contras: Some UI improvements are necessary.You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger

• Publicado el 05/16/2018
Daniel R.
Content Developer
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/06/2018

"Blizz combines the best features of mainstream comms services into one simple platform"

Puntos a favor: Right off the bat, it has a super user-friendly and intuitive interface. And despite its simplicity, it still packs a punch of various offerings: - Multiple features (i.e. screen sharing, meeting scheduling, audio/video options).
- Several communication methods (chat, video) all working without a hitch.
- And compatibility across various devices as well
From my experience, the connectivity and quality across devices is top notch, which honestly might be the best part. Ideal for remote or international teams trying to stay in sync.

Contras: It’s relatively new in an industry with some well-established names, so some users may be hesitant to give it a go. But as for the product itself - no complaints.

Freelance Writer
  • Publicado el 06/25/2018

"Very easy, very effective"

Comentarios: Better communication means better business relationships, which in turn allows me to grow my brand with a strong support base.

Puntos a favor: An easy-to-use tool for communicating with anyone, from team members and associates to potential clients and business partners.
-Blizz provides an effective and secure live conferencing interface with numerous features, including high-definition video and audio, screen sharing, meeting schedule options, recording, and WebClient. Registration is not required to participate in a Blizz conversation, and the program touts strong security with Teamviewer technology for secure encryption of every exchange.
-The program's design makes it easy for anyone to quickly figure out how Blizz works.
-Mastering the program takes very little time, allowing users to get to work faster without having to work through complicated procedures just to contact someone.

Contras: -The current lack of name recognition might make new users wary of trying the program, but they would be doing themselves a disservice by not taking advantage of Blizz's offerings.

• Publicado el 06/25/2018
Freelance Software Developer
Animación
  • Publicado el 07/02/2018

"Great conferencing software for any type of user!"

Puntos a favor: Simplicity is key and Blizz certainly knows how to maintain a level of simplicity without compromising its quality or feature design. Although I come from a background in I.T., I find unnecessary complexity in systems to be incredibly daunting.
I like that setting up meetings and scheduling them into the future is very easy with Blizz and can be linked to Outlook.
The product is also very reliable and stable and I like that I can make use of both the desktop and mobile application simultaneously.

Contras: There is no white-boarding feature in Blizz any longer. It was very useful, I hope they bring it back.

• Publicado el 07/02/2018
Chris S.
Lead System Engineer
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/31/2019

"Good Online Meeting Service"

Comentarios: I have used Blizz with colleagues, charity organizations, and even just with friends and family. It works well for the most part, but some time of low quality video and screen share have made me look at other services.

Puntos a favor: Blizz works fairly well in most instances. Has alot of features for notation, screenshare, video, and planning your online meeting.

Contras: There were a few times where call/video/screen share quality was a bit subpar. To me, this is the most important aspect of an online meeting service, so it definitely caused me to reconsider Blizz

• Publicado el 10/31/2019
Civil Engineer
Ingeniería civil, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/16/2020

"Blizz-Connecting the people"

Comentarios: I have mixed feeling about Blizz. If we neglect all these negligible cons, Blizz surely handy tool for you. Give a try for your online meeting sessions.

Puntos a favor: I have quite experience with some software for the online conference and Blizz is simply best among all of them. Blizz providing some excellent features & we can record our whole session in good resolution. Also, it is easy to manage live email integration during the meetings & two-factor authentication ensure the additional security layout that any outsources did not get access. Also, Blizz helps to share the files and overall it is a good & effective communication tool.

Contras: It needs a proper internet connection and most of the time it lacks for slow internet connection. The application should be installed on both ends & most of the people don't know this application prior to having pre-installed in their PC or smart devices. Also, Blizz needs to work on its side to make stable connections.

• Publicado el 03/16/2020