Opiniones de iSolved

3.8/5
  • Atención al cliente
    3.2/5

Sobre iSolved

Plataforma HCM integral y completamente escalable, adaptada a empleadores de pequeñas y medianas empresas.

Descubre más sobre iSolved

Mostrando 161 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Heidi e. A.
Lending Processing Assistant Manager
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/06/2018

"Multiple Features"

Puntos a favor: - Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Contras: You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

• Publicado el 08/06/2018
Brandy T.
Entretenimiento, 13-50 empleados

"First time experience"

Comentarios: It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Puntos a favor: I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Contras: I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Chrissy C.
HR Manager
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/03/2019

"Horrible Customer Service"

Comentarios: The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Puntos a favor: We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Contras: This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

• Publicado el 12/03/2019
Rhonda C.
HR Director
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/30/2020

"iSolved - Payroll & Onboarding"

Comentarios: Streamlining all processes from hiring, on boarding, payroll, timekeeping, benefits.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, online university training for the different modules. Customer service and response time is AMAZING!

Contras: Switching between companies on the same account gets stuck at times or pulls info from the previous Company when in individual time information.

• Publicado el 06/30/2020
Michelle H.
HR Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/25/2019

"Great Product for the Money!"

Comentarios: We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Puntos a favor: I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Contras: That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Morgan D.
HR Coordinator
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/25/2019

"Getting better all the time!"

Comentarios: iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Contras: I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Stephanie B.
Director, HR
Sector textil, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2019

"Great HCM for small/medium size businesses"

Comentarios: Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Puntos a favor: I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Contras: The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Audra D.
Firm Adminstrator
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/22/2019

"There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly"

Comentarios: I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Puntos a favor: As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Contras: We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

• Publicado el 08/22/2019
Ashley H.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/14/2018

"Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies"

Comentarios: With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Puntos a favor: I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Contras: Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

• Publicado el 12/14/2018
Anna R.
Accountant
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/25/2019

"Horrible Experience"

Comentarios: I was transitioned from Paychoice to iSolved during August of 2019. Since the transition, I have run into countless problems. One of my biggest problems has been billing. I was charged 800.00 in one month for two payroll runs. After contacting iSolved 4-5 times, over the last 2 months, I am still unable to resolve the issue or receive a credit for the payroll fees overcharged. The customer service has been horrible and every time I have contacted iSolved, I have received a different answer on the billing. I worked with Paychoice for over 10 years without a ton of issues but after being forced to transition over to iSolved, I have spent hours of non billable time trying to sort out the issues with no resolution. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Puntos a favor: I do not have anything positive to say about this product.

Contras: The customer service department is horrible.

• Publicado el 11/25/2019
Greg E.
general manager
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

"Not so Happy"

Comentarios: Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Puntos a favor: navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Contras: Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Kimber J.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/07/2019

"Best online Payroll Software I have used"

Comentarios: Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Puntos a favor: I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Contras: The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

• Publicado el 10/07/2019
Suzanna T.
Director of Training andProduct
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2019

"iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows"

Puntos a favor: iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Contras: The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users.
But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Colin B.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/20/2020

"Poor service"

Comentarios: Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to. The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t pay our payroll taxes, I immediately called the main number and as always, dealing with a new person, I described the issue: iSolved took the money out of my account; they need to pay the state. I was told someone would call me back. Never did. So I called again to a new person. I had to repeat the whole story again, with agitation this time. I was told I needed to email the letter from the state and it would be forwarded to the tax dept for handling. So I did. Next the state called me asking for the payment. I told the person I had twice reached out to the payroll company who took the taxes out of my account and I had twice contacted them to handle it. This week I received a LETTER OF DEFAULT from the state giving me until this Sunday to pay or they would put a lien on my business. I placed another call to the generic main number and told the story a third time with MUCH aggravation. I was told to send the letter to be sent to the tax dept. I demanded to talk to the tax dept. I was promised a call back. Nothing. So I had to pay it online myself to avoid default

Puntos a favor: It has many features available for the user

Contras: Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

• Publicado el 06/20/2020
Rebecca A.
CFO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

"iSolved HCM Technology Review"

Comentarios: iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Puntos a favor: I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Contras: Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

Cynthia M.
hr director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

"AssetHR and iSolved"

Comentarios: It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Puntos a favor: AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Contras: Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Cynthia M.
Assistant HR Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

"Good Product"

Comentarios: I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Puntos a favor: I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Contras: Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

Kelly W.
HR Generalist
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados

"iSolved HCM Technology Review"

Comentarios: Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Puntos a favor: I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Contras: I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Amy C.
HR Director
Comercio minorista
  • Publicado el 09/14/2016

"HRIS Review of Infinisource"

Puntos a favor: That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

Contras: That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

• Publicado el 09/14/2016
Becka M.
Fiscal Specialist
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2019

"iSolved HCM Technology review"

Comentarios: lots of time saving

Puntos a favor: All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Contras: customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Deanna J.
HR Gen
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

"iSolved HCM Technology Review"

Comentarios: The software if phenomenal. The customer service, once you are able to get ahold of someone, is very knowledgeable. The tax area needs some major improvements, however, I am certain this is being looked into and my issues have been assigned personal attention and are being handled. Overall, I rely on this software on an hourly basis and I cannot even fathom using any other software (and I've used a few in my past).

Puntos a favor: Functionality, Flexibility, and Ease of Use for HR, Payroll, and employee users.

Contras: Honestly, the iSolved team is very open to hearing anything that we think could be improved with the software. So, the items I like least about the actual software are irrelevant, as they have been shared with iSolved and I am sure they are looking into ways to improve the software, as they continuously do.

Wendy M.
Controller
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados

"Great Product!"

Comentarios: Great implementation experience. Was able to take payroll process from 1.5 days to 3 hours

Puntos a favor: Functionality, ease of use, hr& payroll in one system. Ability to create own content in University, better employee tracking from an HR perspective

Contras: Having to purchase mojo in order to conduct performance reviews-i wish it was included with hcm. I'm just starting to figure out what I don't have access to as an administrator.

Susan A.
VP Sales and Marketing
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados

"iSolved HCM review"

Puntos a favor: User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Contras: UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Valerie L.
First Vice President
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2019

"Comprehensive and Service Orientated"

Comentarios: I am very pleased and feel I am getting a great value for my money

Puntos a favor: The software meets all your HRIS and payroll needs. The additional services through Infinisource and FMLA administration are useful for a small HR team.

Contras: I'd love to have more options for security that can be assigned to each area such as Assets only instead of the overall category. Customer service can be slow to respond.

Hailey G.
HR Assistant/Payroll Specialist
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

"iSolved HCM Technology Review"

Comentarios: I wish we had our own Customer Service Rep. It's much easier to have a specific person to call into and that gives an opportunity to have a good relationship with that Rep.

Puntos a favor: I like that it's very easy to navigate!!

Contras: Understanding the Client Management and all the functionalities. Would like to have more training.