Opiniones de Clubhouse

• En general
    4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Clubhouse

Clubhouse es una plataforma de gestión de proyectos rápida, creada para el equipo de software de hoy. Pruébalo gratis durante 14 días. No se requiere tarjeta de crédito.

Descubre más sobre Clubhouse

Mostrando 144 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Bryan M.
Product Director
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/23/2019

"The perfect tool for software projects using Kanban"

Comentarios: Clubhouse helps us manage agile software projects better than ever before. With other tools it feels like we are forcing it to try to accommodate our workflow, but with Clubhouse it feels like it was designed exactly for our use.

Puntos a favor: Clubhouse brought us a new set of features and ways to organize stories and tasks that we didn't know we wanted/needed. We have always stuck with tools that were able to help improve our kanban based workflow rather than the simple project board tools like Trello that cater to everyone more than software/product development specifically. There are few tools out there that provide what we are looking for: the ability to organize and label stories with more granularity than a single label (estimates, types, project, priorities, epic, etc), and the ability to have reports like velocity and burndown charts.

Contras: It is a very small thing, but it would be nice if we could adjust the color scheme of both things like labels beyond the default options, as well as adjust the overall interface colors.

• Publicado el 08/23/2019
De ville W.
CTO
  • Publicado el 12/02/2019

"Clubhouse is all the software project management you need without the clutter and noise"

Comentarios: Clubhouse has been a game-changer for us since we migrated from JIRA. We looked for something that was more lightweight, but still afforded us all the features we need to track our software projects. This is exactly what Clubhouse delivered, and more. I love the fact that Clubhouse gives you everything you need to track a project from the granularity of a sub-task, all the way up to milestones. This makes it easy to distinguish the forest from the trees, and present the relevant story to stakeholders at different levels. We haven't regretted the move to Clubhouse for a single moment, and we're always delighted with the new features that are regularly released. Simply put, Clubhouse gets out of your way very quickly and lets you get on with your actual goal: creating great software.

Puntos a favor: - Clean user interface
- Fast search
- Continuously adding of new, useful features
- Great integrations
- Free for teams of up to 10 users

Contras: - This is mostly me nitpicking, but I'd say reporting. It has been improving over time though.
- It would also be great if there was a tool for simplifying backlog grooming

• Publicado el 12/02/2019
  • Publicado el 08/04/2019

"While Clubhouse can do some things well, it is lacking in many areas"

Comentarios: My experience with Clubhouse was not great to say the least. While the UI is promising, and the price per user is much lower than others, you get what you pay for. Like too many other project management apps, there is not enough focus on the time being tracked vs a budget for the project you are working on. The project layers overlap in a way that would be good if you were working on individual projects for a larger product, but not if you are working on individual projects geared towards individual clients.

Puntos a favor: I think the best part of Clubhouse is the robust API that can allow a dev team to add or complement to the existing platform. Clubhouse seems designed for teams focusing on a product or a small portfolio of similar products or complimentary features. It does not seem designed for a consulting or agency style development shop.

Contras: Clubhouse is lacking in a number of areas that should be expected features in agile project management software. Completion dates are buried, no project budgeting or hourly rates, no invoicing or adding expenses, time tracking, resource management, personal task lists, custom fields, dependencies. It also seemed overwhelming to get set up and running.

• Publicado el 08/04/2019
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/02/2020

"Simplest Project Management tool in our business"

Comentarios: It's the best tool for our software engineering team

Puntos a favor: It's super simple and opinionated in all the right ways. The user interface is extremely fast and responsive.

Contras: My only ask would be to view EPICS in the stories view but it is a minor annoyance. Integration with our documentation

• Publicado el 04/02/2020
Kévin C.
iOS Engineer
  • Publicado el 12/12/2019

"Does its job!"

Puntos a favor: Great tool for managing the team's tasks and it's especially good for teams working with Scrum.
It offers a lot of customizability, thus, you can change it to tailor your needs.

Contras: The learning curve for someone who never worked with it can be steep at the beginning. But after learning the basics it gets easy.

• Publicado el 12/12/2019
Sean H.
CTO
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse vs Jira? Clubhouse wins."

Comentarios: I have previously used Fogbugz, Jira, Trello, and a few others, and Clubhouse is the clear winner. You will find some of what I mention here applicable to something like Jira; contains depth, customer service request and issue tracking are highly visible, can be simple to use. But it would be like saying a burger from McDonald's is the same as the burger from Raoul's in NY; they both have buns, a meat patty, and you can create depth with the condiments! You could say that, but you'd be a fool. Are you a large org with cash to burn, needing extreme amounts of control, and customization, with mandated workflows? Jira has your answer. Are you a small/medium team that needs a fantastic feature & project tracking tool that works great out of the box? Clubhouse is hands down the best.

Puntos a favor: I find the product to be very simple at the surface with deep capabilities. Previously, we were using Jira and I found the software to be overkill for many of the tasks that we perform. Additionally, so much of Jira's useful functionality (and the Atlassian suite as a whole) is hidden behind paywalls, 3rd party addon services, and little gouges along the way. I absolutely abhor that practice so finding Clubhouse was a godsend. Customer service has been prompt and helpful, and though they have not implemented my feature request, I at least know that it has been prioritized. Team collaboration is great with their Slack integration. My team posts bugs, hotfixes, feature requests in the proper project, and I am automatically notified via Slack. The whole team has visibility to their request's progress.

Contras: Navigating the nomenclature of Stories, Epics, Projects, Milestones, and how they should fit together is a bit taxing at first and takes getting used to. It would be helpful to have visual guides for someone like myself, but the documentation is available and well written. This is where I discovered the depth of capabilities in Clubhouse. You can very simply manage your project with Stories, and you can very finely tune your progress and visibility by getting to know these different groupings.

Ashok F.
Chief Product Officer
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Perfect Balance Between Simplicity and Power "

Comentarios: Clubhouse has given us a great workflow which minimises the reliance on human input while maximising the oversight we have on the work we have in progress. For our team it strikes the perfect balance between the simplicity of Trello with the best bits of more powerful tools like Jira - minus all of the bloat. I would highly recommend it for the sake that because it's developer focused, our developers actually don't mind using it. At the end of the day, your tool is only going to be as good as the effort your team is willing to put into using it so this is definitely something that isn't to be overlooked.

Puntos a favor: Unlike other agile management platforms, Clubhouse is setup that you can get a lot of value from the simple Kanban board with the option to go deeper and track more in depth insights into the progress of your work. We moved to Clubhouse from a setup of Trello with a ton of extensions to help manage the extra tracking we wanted to be doing, and I think the best analogy I can make is that Clubhouse is like Trello on steroids. But in saying that, it's far simpler and more effective than other bloated tracking software like Jira or Pivotal Tracker - which in my opinion try to please the managers who want a lot of fancy yet ultimately meaningless metrics at the expense of user experience for the development team who ultimately has to spend time keeping it up to date. The GitHub integration which automatically moves cards as they progress through pull requests is a great example of how Clubhouse has considered that the development team is ultimately the user of the platform, and should be designed around getting them to use it effectively rather than bloating it for the sake of what management think looks good.

Contras: There isn't anything major that I would complain about, but there are some improvements like showing epic burn down charts by points instead of the number of stories that I've asked for a few times but haven't been implemented. The reporting functionality also has a few bugs, but nothing major that stops it from being valuable.

Kevin l. H.
Head of Engineering
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Excellent agile tool for single or multiple teams"

Comentarios: We're a small team that had difficulty with roadmapping and mid-term planning with Trello, yet all strongly dislike the overhead and UI of Jira so we figured we'd give Clubhouse a shot, if it worked great, if not it was a worthwhile experiment. After switching we have no plans to move or gripes with Clubhouse and how it currently works. We've adapted our product planning to fit Clubhouse for the better as it brought just enough structure without being way over the top. Highly recommend this product!

Puntos a favor: Clubhouse has been really easy to onboard to, curate our roadmap of epics and milestones, track stories across projects, itemize our projects (website vs marketing vs platform vs api vs apps) and segment our work across them but rolling up under the related epics with per project/epic/milestone velocity reporting.

Contras: Figuring out the expected associations between Projects, Milestones -> Epics and how it fits into your product structure took a little trial and error. The main thing I like the least is that as a developer, I'm part of several teams (segmented by Product, Engineering, and Marketing, etc) each with different workflows, and that means I lack a continuous backlog to know "whats next" - I end up having to check each Team to do some mental prioritization to know whats next.

Kerry B.
Scrum Master
Prensa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Get up and running in 1 day"

Comentarios: Clubhouse is allowing us to capture user stories on the fly, and keep those stories organized. We are able to create custom swim lanes that match our process perfectly, so that the stories can flow from one step to the next easily until they are done. We use the reporting on a daily basis to look at our burndown chart, and to track our stats for each sprint. It is easy to add tasks for each other to complete, and to leave notes and comments for each other within the stories. It helps keep all the communication for each story in one place, and lets us easily see what is going on with them at any point in time. And it's REALLY easy to use, so we actually use it! Also, we love having the Milestones feature where we can keep the big items on our roadmap and easily see our progress towards them. SO much better than having a separate roadmap tool that we never look at. I recommend it to anyone.

Puntos a favor: We're a scrum team developing software in the news industry. We switched from PivotalTracker to Clubhouse, and the ease of setup and how quickly we were able to learn the product was amazing. It took me weeks to get a grasp of PivotalTracker, but within a morning we were up and running on Clubhouse and loving it. The software looks clean, appealing, and intuitive, and it is so easy to learn and use that you will wonder why you used anything else ever. And the price point is easy to swallow, too. We love it!

Contras: Clubhouse is still missing robust sprint related tools. There are great workarounds in place, and they will be releasing those soon, so no hesitation on recommending it. But once they roll those features out it will be even better.

Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/26/2020

"I like it for small teams"

Comentarios: I like it, but I don't love it. I've run into a lot of things it just can't do. I think it's right for workplaces that are in a goldilocks zone, maybe below 6-8 scrum teams.

Puntos a favor: This is a cut above many other simpler apps, without being daunting. The analytics are good enough for most software teams. It integrates with a ton of other apps very easily.

Contras: We are outgrowing Clubhouse right now, I don't think it can keep up with the quantity of teams we have. It's also so flexible that we set it up in a way that has caused us a bunch of issues after a couple years of use. Now untangling those issues is a lot of work.

• Publicado el 03/26/2020
Veronica L.
Senior Project Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse is the Goldie Locks Level of JUST RIGHT!"

Comentarios: When I started at this company they had no real process and no project management. They were using a collection of about 70 Trello boards to categorize and track work, but there was no roll up view of everything and the sheer flexibility of Trello was too much to manage. I have worked in JIRA and similar platforms before, they are cumbersome to set up and require that you utilize their entire eco-system for more rich-features. Clubhouse is the perfect middle ground. It helps us organize our 6 teams and their workloads, prioritize work among the many company priorities and work with the owners to come up with roadmaps for the future... ALL IN THE SAME TOOL! As we are able to build in our branching and deployment process into Clubhouse, it will be even better for us. We are truly working toward standardizing our work items, planning and estimating and could not have done that without Clubhouse.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use, from day one of setting up Clubhouse it just made sense and was easy to configure for our purposes. It was easy to jump in and start using without much learning curve for all of the team members as well. We love how much work we can have in a single work space and with powerful filtering, searching, everyone gets their perfect view for their purpose!

Contras: I wish there were more canned reporting features for Kanban workflows, but honestly it's not the end of the world since we have access to the REST API for building our own custom reports! Right now our private Gitlab integration isn't working but what is amazing is that Clubhouse support and engineering is working through it with us. I love that about Clubhouse. (Can you tell it's hard for me to find something negative about the software???)

Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Great Project/Product Management tool"

Comentarios: I have personally used Clubhouse at 2 organizations, as well as other competing tools. Clubhouse has provided the best overall tool for ticketing and project management without a steep learning curve. Organization and searchability is key when managing several developers, stakeholders, teams, and business. Therefore, Clubhouse keeps me on top of stuff while prioritize and deprioritize easily and quickly.

Puntos a favor: Flexibility and ease of the software - Clubhouse is extremely easy to learn and provides the ability to mold the software and functionality to your team's workflows.
Additionally, the Clubhouse team is continuously adding new integration and features that are best practice for most modern and agile product & tech teams.

Contras: Not necessarily a specific con to Clubhouse but in general for all project management tools. Given the need for detailed requirements, it is necessary to write a lot of content on tickets. As such, the mobile experience is not on part with the browser desktop experience. That being said, I tend to create shell tickets on the mobile app or mobile view, then complete the tickets on a desktop when I have full functionality and familiarity.

Zachary D.
Head of Development
Software informático, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"A perfect balance between the complexity of JIRA and the looseness of Trello"

Comentarios: Years ago we started with JIRA, it did the job, but was so complex to administrate that we could not adjust and reaccess our process as we learned and grew. So we moved to Trello. Trello allowed a large amount of freedom to try new ideas on how we work. However, in the end, it was frustrating that Trello did not understand what software development was, and we had to rely on hacks to get proper reporting and insights. That led us to Clubhouse, which is a nice happy medium. It is opinionated on what software development looks like, but it gives just the right amount of flexibility so we can adjust as needed.

Puntos a favor: * It embraces the modern development process
* It's fast and responsive
* Almost all you need is in one screen
* It has multiple layers of organization (story, epic, milestone)

Contras: * The higher layers of organization do not 100% align with our process
* Some features are not available on different layers and it seems arbitrary. For example, you can't get a burn down on a sprint if that Sprint is not tracked as a "milestone". So if you are using Milestones to track large scale projects (maybe quarter goals or multi-epic initiatives) you have no way to track how your Sprint is going. Either they need a first-class Sprint concept, or allow burn downs on labels.

Associate Product Manager
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados

"Associate Product Manager"

Comentarios: It has been a great experience from onboarding until now. The global search functionality is great and always helps me find what I am looking for. Ability to attach any files to my tickets is great. And the GitHub integration where I can keep track of the pull requests for the assigned ticket is very helpful.

Puntos a favor: - Ease of use
- The UI is easy to navigate
- Perfect for our team structure

Contras: Have only ever run into a few minor issues: 1. Setting up the backlog of our stories to prioritize
- Solution: If you have a ticket that you would like to appear in the backlog. Set the owner as yourself(Product Manager) and set the state to Unscheduled. And we also set up the filters for the backlog to display tickets that have a PM as the owner and are unscheduled.
2. Estimate section of ticket creation - would attribute one point to one day of work, but not having the ability to set half a day of work because there is no 0.5 option 3. When copying plain text from a word file and pasting it into a ticket, I would like it to also appear as plain text

Benjamin B.
Sr. Product Manager
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/26/2019

"A Reliable, Scalable, Continuously Improved Product"

Puntos a favor: As a product manager, I love the usability of Clubhouse (CH). Having come from competitive products such as JIRA, Rally, Pivotal Tracker, etc., CH feels far more intuitive and the user workflows well thought through. I greatly appreciate the ongoing development by the CH team. It's always a pleasure seeing regular alerts come in with rather material improvements.

Contras: Greater attention to how cross-team and cross-account collaborate using the software is a gap for me. Our business has a 2 or 3 different CH accounts mainly due to security needs (limiting certain access for groups of individuals). Which leads me to an additional thought which is, the ability to configure more granular security levels within CH is limited. Especially for an organization working predominantly with enterprise customers, we tend to have highly regulated standards related to third-party approved solutions.

• Publicado el 04/26/2019
Tiffany W.
Head of QA
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse at a growing company"

Comentarios: Overall we enjoy clubhouse. It is lean and less complex than other work tracking tools. Additional reporting would be a huge win, but as mentioned above, we have utilized Clubhouse's API to create our own custom metrics.

Puntos a favor: Clubhouse makes it easy to view and organize work across projects. I like the ability to label things by Epic and create custom workspaces is super helpful. The Clubhouse API is useful for getting information about activity and creating our custom metric reporting.

Contras: The reporting isn't very useful. I feel it is geared toward project management reporting and we don't use project management. I would like to be able to see quality related reports (how many bugs were created/resolved, projects with the most reported bugs, number of bugs created by epic/project. It would also be nice to have the ability to set a Release Date and Production/Testing field on cards so that we can track when features/projects go to production and whether bugs were released as well, or caught during testing.

Lead UX
Edición, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"It's actually friendly and fun to use"

Comentarios: We use it to prioritize ongoing development and large projects alike. It helps us keep track of things and get an overview of all stories requested by business teams.

Puntos a favor: The design really helps with using the app fast and with ease. It's feature packed, but the design helps with finding the feature you need fast and efficiently. It's also very smooth and fast, which makes it a pleasure to use. Boards are updated live, meaning changes colleagues make are instantly visible to everyone. We work remote so this is really helpful. Integration with other tools and the API is also very nice and the mobile app is pretty great too, which is quite the accomplishment for such a complex app. I can do anything on the road that I can do on desktop.

Contras: Reporting could be expanded. Also some better automated integration with git would be nice, f.i. creating a new branch for each story automatically (that's how we work anyway).

Luke L.
Software Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/29/2019

"Simple and Easy To Use"

Comentarios: We switched from Jira to Clubhouse several months ago. The main pain point we had with Jira was how difficult it was to coordinate and view progress for a team that works on "separate" projects that interact with each other. In Jira, you can only view one project at a time. With Clubhouse, all stories are in one backlog, which is a little daunting at first glance, but really powerful when you combine the filter/facets on the left side of the stories view. I can filter the swim-lane view to only see the stories I care about. (e.g.: Create a label for a team's sprint and apply that label to those stories, then I can create a filter that only shows stories with that label, and now I have a sprint view.) The flexibility of Clubhouse is incredible. On top of that, it's a super fast and responsive web app. Also the REST API is really well documented and allows you to do pretty much anything you can do in the app, and we've used it successfully to create integrations with other tools that we use.

Puntos a favor: Clubhouse is extremely simple and intutive. It doesn't force you into certain paradigms or organizing your workspace to their specific way. It's a really flexible tool that works really well and gets out of the way.

Contras: Probably my least favorite part is that it doesn't have a concept of a sprint built-in to it, but this is not really a deal breaker. It's really easy to just create a label that defines your sprint and apply that label to all the stories that are in your sprint.

• Publicado el 04/29/2019
Jing Z.
Sr Software Developer
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

"Clubhouse is great!"

Comentarios: We use it on daily bases and have had great overall experience with Clubhouse, as it helps us with breaking large projects into manageable pieces that can be prepared and planned, tracked, scheduled in every phase of the development process.

Puntos a favor: Manage projects in hierarchy using EPICS, STORIES and TASKS, and be able to label them based on your firm's development process (example: sprint_5, design_discussion, etc.) and define different phases anyway you like, such as Backlog, Development, Review, Deployment and Completion. Then you have different views of the projects at any time, like Report, Status.

Contras: I wished there could be a way to attach an identifier to each of the tasks, in case that one would use it when checking in the code or communicating with others

Luis H.
VP Customer Success
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse is amazing for product and project management"

Comentarios: Amazing. It makes managing projects so much easier!

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to use. I really like that it supports Google authentication and that other than simple cards you can create Milestones and Epics. We are very early adopters of Clubhouse (and even wrote a post about why we moved from Trello to Clobhouse) and it's incredible to see the amount of new features and integrations they have came up with in so short time.

Contras: Nothing that I can think of. The experience on mobile was poor at some point, but it's been hugely improved in the past year or so.

Tyler H.
Head of Engineering
Comercio minorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"My favourite project management tool"

Comentarios: I started using Clubhouse just about 2 years ago to give myself something easy to use for engineering project management. I was sick to death of the heavy, underperforming and sometimes outright horrible competitors in this product space that I had been stuck using for many years. Over those two years Clubhouse and I have gone from just myself using simple Kanban cards into fully-fledged projects, teams, and workspaces. As they released these features our team grew into all of them and just recently our non-engineering departments have also become converts and now it's workspaces abound. Tools are tools and they should make your life easier. That is what happens here in a very good way and that is how it should be.

Puntos a favor: - Superb UI
- Customisable without clutter
- Performant
- Incredibly easy to use

Contras: - Reporting and metrics could be better surfaced

Artículos deportivos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse? More like ClubWOW!!!!"

Comentarios: Clubhouse helps us manage individuals, teams, and projects. As a Product Manager, I integrated Clubhouse with Salesforce where we process support tickets and feature requests. Having the two synced together makes it easier for our engineers to efficiently process tickets. Being able to create multiple team spaces and "views" is really helpful is well. I never have to wonder about the progress of a project with Clubhouse.

Puntos a favor: I like that they provide you with so many different views of projects. For example, I can easily track burn rate for projects, individual contributor process, story progress, etc. It is feature rich, yet lightweight. I have never found myself needing something that Clubhouse couldn't offer.

Contras: As a negative person, I honestly can't think of anything!

Director of Product
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Flexible project management for a small SAAS team"

Puntos a favor: - I can create a different view for each of my standing weekly meetings, so I can quickly filter to just the items I need to view at the time.
- Labels are flexible and powerful enough to help organize and track varying needs.
- The structure meets differing needs across roles, R&D, Education, Development, QA, Product

Contras: - The software is so flexible that defining the "right" way to use it is very difficult starting off.
- I suppose this is a risk with any software in this space, but there is a danger of losing items if they are excluded from all your standard views. This means that you have to build a view just to look for those lost items. We call them our "Oops" queues.

Jason H.
Development Manager
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/25/2019

"Clubhouse is perfect for our team"

Comentarios: We have much more clarity of what we have in progress, and are able to see the future timelines much more clearly.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to use. I have used other similar software for project management in the Agile process, and this has all the best needed features without all the complexity. Just the right amount of features to make our team productive and integrate with other tools. Our entire team really enjoys how it works, and planning is simple with how we use project, epics, and milestones. Also the price for our small team is great for our small growing company.

Contras: Some of the integrations with 3rd party tools like slack are not fully flushed out and I wish could be a little more granular. There have also been a couple of occasions where it wasn't clear on generating some report data for a very specific

Software informático, 51-200 empleados

"Clubhouse Review"

Puntos a favor: - It is very simple and flexibile to the engineer and non-engineer (me) in terms of updating
- It enables quick updating to single or multiple stories
- It allows us to scale across different team structures and org designs
- They seem to iterate and introduce functionality steadily

Contras: Nothing really that I can identify. I would say that the reporting could use some more work in terms of surfacing insights on how a team can be work better together. Cycle time analytics would be goood