15 años ayudando a las empresas panameñas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ConstructionOnline

Sobre ConstructionOnline

Construye mejor y de manera más rápida e inteligente con ConstructionOnline.

Descubre más sobre ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

Contras:

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Valoraciones de ConstructionOnline

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

ConstructionOnline tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 518 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ConstructionOnline antes?

Filtrar opiniones (518)

Fuente de la reseña

permite la gestión y seguimiento de proyectos en construcción de manera online

4.0 hace 7 meses

lo practico, accesible y conveniente. la facilidad de acceso y la comodidad que ofrece

Contras:

el mal servicio al cliente. la falta de interacción personal

Sistema judicial, 501-1,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Mi experiencia en ConstructionOnline

4.0 hace 6 meses

Lo que me gusta del software es que puedo almacenar, organizar y compartir los documentos relacionados con el proyecto.

Contras:

Lo negativo es que cuenta con un espacio reducido para almacenar documentos en la plataforma.

Rean
Rean
Fuente de la reseña

This is the best new "toy" I've had in years. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Saves time. Makes it easy to find stuff. Helps you stay organized. Keeps subs, vendors, owners, architects, vendors all on the same page.

I am a new user of this kind of software. A few months ago I did not even know that something like this existed. It has opened a whole new world for me and I am blown away by what this software can do. We demo'ed a few competing products before making a choice and it was the wide range of features at the most competitive price that sold us on ConstructionOnline. I especially like the messaging feature which is basically an email system dedicated to one specific project.

Contras:

There is nothing I really dislike about ConstructionOnline, there are just some features I do not use as they do not meet my needs as a commercial general contractor. For example, I do not use Estimating and Change Orders as they seem to be less robust than some of the other software products. These features seem to be geared more towards the residential market. However, I realize it is hard to be everything for everyone. A feature, I think, that would be nice would be the ability to sign documents electronically. Maybe one can do it through Redline; if so, I have not been able to figure it out yet. As a general contractor one has to collect submittal packages from vendors and subcontractors, review them, and then attach a separate sheet to the package, that contains your stamp of approval/comments/signature on it, before you forward the submittal package on to the architect/engineer for review. On this submittal sheet there is space for the different reviewers to add their stamps as well. It would be nice if ConstructionOnline could generate this submittal sheet that you can attach to submittal packages sent to you. Currently, I generate the submittal sheet in another project management program, print it, place my stamp on it, sign it, scan it back into my computer, upload it to a pdf editor, add it to the submittal package file, and then upload the combined file to ConstructionOnline. It would be nice if you could do it all in ConstructionOnline.

Joe
Construction Estimator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Thumbs Up for UDA

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am very comfortable, it is easy to learn and works well

I was familiar with it and it meets many of our requirements at a better price point

Contras:

It is shy of perfection, but which software is? We would like to have automation in the scheduling to allow adjustments and modifications to the timeline based on real world advances or setbacks

Steve
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Almost, but missed the mark

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer service is very helpful for the product they have. Unfortunately they miss on some pretty basis stuff. We have been told for over a year that development team is working on some of the basic fixes and still nothing changes.

Estimation portion is good. Job costing is fair.

Contras:

It does not have the ability to provide clients with add/alternate pricing. Seems like a very basic feature that most construction companies are asked to provide. This one slipped by us through all the demo's and we have been frustrated for over a year with this. Have to manually do work arounds. Also we are a commercial construction company that does about 300 jobs a year. The software does not even have the ability to assign each project a job #. With as many jobs going on, we have to be able to cost every purchase and we do that using job #'s and PO#'s. We are manually assigning each job a number. These are just two of the larger misses on this software.

Nick
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

6 months in and starting to love it

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It was intuitive to set up but also very labor intensive. Took me about eight weeks of 60 hour days to get the basics up and running.

Selections Easy to use Similar enough to others that users can learn it very quickly. Scheduling looks like it’s going to work very well. Would like to see scheduling by the hour not just by the day.

Contras:

Payroll doesn’t import as they don’t link to Quickbooks online Doesn’t track subcontractor insurance policies Doesn’t provide lien waivers so we have to use a third system to get that No bid management system for gathering subcontractor bids, selecting and awarding subcontracts. It’s all very manual and thus very prone to error.

Edward

Highly Recommend due to better communication with Owners and subcontractors

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I believe we were one of the first companies to come aboard and have learned to use the platform as a great advantage for our team.

We like the scheduling and estimating components of the program the best. We can have all our resources in one place and easily communicate Schedules, Change orders and Proposals to Owners, Subcontractors and Suppliers.

Contras:

I would like to see the Lead tracking be more like a CRM where you could email your contacts and schedule automated follow-ups.

James
Fuente de la reseña

It was hard for me to change programs, but it was the best decision I could have made..

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I can tell UDA spent a great deal of time putting this program together. There are a couple things I hope they will change but the ease-of-use once you get up to speed is wonderful. I have found the customer service to be the best I have ever received.

It is packed with every tool I will ever need to manage my construction company. Also, the customer support is top notch.

Contras:

I found migrating my projects and linking them to clients from Construction Suite was very time consuming. The calendar only migrated over two weeks from the whole year. I had to repopulate the calendar all over again.

Aleia
Production and Design Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Our Processes Have Improved Exponentially!

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Construction Online has emerged as our beacon of efficiency. Previously, our operations relied heavily on manual tasks, hindering our productivity and overall effectiveness. With Construction Online, however, we've experienced a paradigm shift. The platform's robust features have empowered us to streamline our internal communication seamlessly. Now, every member of our team is on the same page, fostering collaboration and enhancing productivity. Moreover, Construction Online's project management tools have been instrumental in keeping us on track. We can closely monitor our projects, both in terms of schedule and budget, with unparalleled precision. This level of oversight has enabled us to proactively address potential issues before they escalate, ensuring smooth project delivery every time. One of the standout advantages of Construction Online is its centralized information repository. Gone are the days of searching through endless folders and emails for crucial data. With all our information consolidated in one place, accessing project details, documents, and communications has never been easier. This centralized approach has not only saved us valuable time but has also improved our organization's overall efficiency.

Contras:

While Construction Online has significantly enhanced our operations, we did encounter a notable challenge specific to our location in British Columbia. The platform's handling of Provincial Sales Tax (PST) posed a hurdle for us, as it's not recognized within the system. This limitation required us to devise a workaround, particularly concerning the integration of QuickBooks Actuals from QuickBooks Online. While this was a manageable inconvenience, it did necessitate additional steps in our financial processes.

Ivey Custom Homes - UDA Construction Online

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall im very pleased with CO. I started out in 2003 or so with just the estimating program, so it has came a long way. Time spent with the system is efficient and user friendly. My employees picked it up quick and its used daily.

Just about everything now that the insurance tracking has been added. This will now allow all information to be in one place.

Contras:

Really wish you could add WIP based accounting to the software so it would be more tailored to the industry. As a QB user, QB is somewhat generic for home building and the online version is even more. An all in one offering with accounting, heck i would pay more to have the integration in one package.

Juan
Superintendent en EE. UU.

Construction online.

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: overall i am satisfied with the app and the tools it offers me to be able to get the information i need in the field.

Is easy to deploy in or out of the office, i can look at any documents or update any project anywhere i am.

Contras:

the way the online page is set up gives me a little bit of trouble finding stuff sometimes.

Cory
Commissioning Specialist en Canadá
Petróleo y energía, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Plug construction inline

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Enjoy using construction online when performing my commissioning jobs. It helps that all information about a certain job is in one place. Can get EID, P&ID, Ideology and also track deficiency items and punch lists. It is easy for my managers to see where I am at during commissioning and what issues I am having.

All information for a certain project is in one place.

Contras:

Some features I don't use. It did take some time to get used to where information was at.

Construction Manager and Vice President en Canadá

Construction Online is a Must Have

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company has used Construction Online for almost 10 years now. The UDA team made the tailoring of their product to our specific needs really easy and the learning curve with our organization was quite short. Construction Online has improved every aspect from our estimating to our production and the whole client experience. I would never start another project without the full workings of it going through Construction Online.

Our primarily use for Construction Online is estimating, scheduling and job costing, and these features have been integral to our success as a company. We can easily build budgets for our clients, schedule projects and then track the job costing throughout the duration of the project. Everything can be built with templates which saves numerous hours and the real time job costing helps guides decisions throughout the build. The scheduling has allowed our project managers to plan well in advance which has created a smooth construction process.

Contras:

The documents which can be autogenerated are great but I have found it quite tough to customize them to a format which can be sent directly to our clients or trade partners. This is more of just a personal preference rather than a drawback to the product.

Project Manager en EE. UU.

COL is Great

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support staff is amazing. I have always had great solutions to issues I come across here and there. The classes I took for the Quick Books integration were very helpful. We decided to change our entire book keeping around how socket exports to Quick Books.

I love the estimating. It keeps the estimate more organized than Quick Books. Adding notes and attaching proposals from other subcontractors and suppliers keeps the information all close by.

Contras:

I don't care for having to edit every row line in the estimate so the description spacing can be larger than the Item and cost rows. I wish there was a way to change all of them at once in the top ruler of the editor.

Lorenzo
Project Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent tool for construction companies

5.0 el año pasado

Scheduling / estimating / to do / daily logs

Contras:

Still learning about all the tools the system has to offer. So far - there is nothing I don’t like or noted needs improvements

Shawn

Alternativas consideradas:

Great product and customer service

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: They have been great to work with and always very helpful to educate us on using the system.

It keeps everyone in tune with the projects from sales to production.

Contras:

Android style tablets are not great to use with the system for the estimating functions since an update was done a couple months ago.

scott
owner en EE. UU.

Outstanding Support!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Organization, communication, scheduling, efficiency, productivity all improved by utilizing UDA.

The best thing about this software is the almost instant customer support given through the live chat and the knowledge of all of the techs is superb.

Contras:

We are getting ready to integrate Quickbooks Desktop and it would be nice if UDA had their own accounting software within the program.

Danny
Superintendant en EE. UU.

Essential

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very positive, used BuilderTrend, no comparison ConstructionOnline far superior.

Daily records & plan view. Especially able to find dimension thru CAD.

Contras:

RFI, I do not think this is a software problem, but getting people to respond.

Juan
Principal Mechanical Engineer en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados

JFL Plug Power Mechanical Engineering review

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall it's a great software. I have used countless apps and software that detail site information. I think the user interface is fantastic in my opinion, one of the best if not the best. I don't know how the project score works but I'm going to get more familiar. I think just doing this review has opened my world up to all these other tools that I will be using.

The individual who designed the site interface did a great job. The weather and latest project activity are items that I'll now open when speaking to the engineer at site. In doing this review, I found out that I can see the address of the site, which sounds simple, but is INCREDIBLY useful. If one can imagine, I am looking for a site in 2015, and there are 8 buildings owned by the same major company. It takes me say, 10-15 min finding on google maps where the site exactly is, and even then sometimes it's unclear. Using this site already saved my 2 hours just with that simple application on the main user screen while I was doing this review.

Contras:

I think I'd like to have a "Read Me" about each particular site so that I understand what the mindset is of the individual onsite. As an example, a read me note would detail "Raymond Furr will be at site on Monday's and Fridays doing XYZ check, and uploading pictures as the equipment is installed. Feel free to upload site pictures if you have visited the site, or were sent by another party, but understand that I will review the images and may remove if aren't associated with site". This would be similar to "Jobsite Instructions", but it would be to a different audience, mainly to those who aren't on site and need/provide digital information

Alyssa
Senior Designer/Project Manager en EE. UU.

Happy User

5.0 hace 2 años

Our favorite features are the messaging and financial features. The messaging portal makes it easy to organize your conversations and allow all team members to stay in the loop. The estimation, client selections, change orders, and invoicing features work great and make it easy to integrate with Quickbooks.

Contras:

The feature we use the least and feel could be improved is the time tracking feature. We have attempted to use it in the past, but find Quickbooks Time to be easier and more user friendly, especially when it comes to integrating for payroll. The opportunities feature is also fantastic, but we do wish the opportunities could be accessed in the mobile app and synced to Quickbooks. We have some opportunities that might not become a project, but require invoicing for time spent on designs, etc. This is not possible in the opportunities section at the moment and we end up having to copy the estimate information into Quickbooks manually.

Lynne
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an Amazing Expert!

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a new user/administrator with Construction Online, it seems that some training is necessary to easily navigate the software. I do enjoy the other features (Lead Pipeline and Project Estimating in the Financial tab). Once again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was integral in our business effort to connect the two software platforms, Construction Online and QuickBooks Online. I will request [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the future for any challenges that arise and any time I need assistance. He is an asset to your team as well as ours.

I like the communication between the software accounting and estimating features of Construction Online. I also am very impressed with the Construction Online and QuickBooks expert, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. With his level of expertise and skills set, I successfully facilitated the integration of our QuickBooks Online with the Construction Online. This integration is essential to our business operations between Project Managers and myself as the administrator of the financials and accounting. I would highly recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as an expert to assist with any client.

Contras:

Construction Online is labor intensive to integrate with QuickBooks Online. Several project features in QuickBooks are inactive/unusable when integrated with Construction Online. Also, not having the capacity to integrate/transfer payroll expenses for the job costing between the two software platforms is a disadvantage. I understand this feature is on the schedule with Construction Online to implement in 2022. Very happy about that.

Rebecca
Accounting Tech en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Northern Legendary Review

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am setting it up to integrate properly with our Quickbooks software through the Socket function, and I really enjoy how the two connect. It seems to integrate well with quick books as long as you understand how the QB items work.

I like the integration capabilities with Quickbooks, it's very easy to use. I also really enjoy the estimate templates and cost code set up. They are very easy to customize and make to fit your company needs.

Contras:

It needs equipment management!! There is a lot out there for estimating, project management and accounting integration, but there isn't much for equipment costing and tracking. Sage 100 features this and I think your software would go even further if you introduced equipment management as well. I also would like an option to not have a parent account when setting up an estimate into quick books, I aslo feel it could merge with the Chart of accounts a little better as well, the generic 'income' and 'expense' account could be made to fit the COA a little bit better.

Mark
Designer/Technology Manager en EE. UU.

Helpful Construction Software

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support service for this software has been friendly, timely, and very helpful. We have been very impressed with the quality of their solutions.

We like its ease of use. Additionally the internet platform makes it available to all of our employees wheterh they are in the office or not.

Contras:

We would like to see the estimating portion use a single item entry system that could include labor, materials, trades, equipment and other costs in one line item in the database. The Construction Suite product does this. This feature is the only reason we are still using the Construction Suite software and have not moved completely to COL.

Jorge
Co- Founder/ Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This products has the potential of being one of the contractor most valuable tools.

4.0 hace 7 años

There is a value in communication and instant data upload with our Customers and Sub's. The ability to instantly upload pictures, punch list, RFI, client selection and change orders or adjusting architectural drawings on the fly is a valuable tool and these are but a few of the tools we use please keep improving the software.

Contras:

There are a lot of software limitation such as the search for contacts and the ability to set categories and sub categories. The ability to rotate the plans once they are in the plan room. The ability for some of the apps to connect properly with the online software such as time tracking or the use of plan room on an iPad or other tablet which has a lot of glitch's and does not work fluently.

Christina
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Organization is key

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I am truly happy with CO. We’ve had the chance to switch but we see no reason to. UDA offer’s everything we need

Being able to keep all of our projects well organized helps my entire staff stay on track. Nothing is more important to us and our clients than staying on schedule and in budget

Contras:

I am totally satisfied with CO, compared to other software it’s very easy to navigate and the customer service help is amazing