15 años ayudando a las empresas panameñas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ShipStation

Aplicación web de envíos y pedidos conectada a más de 150 operadores, mercados/carros de compras y más. Automatiza tareas y etiquetas de impresión por lotes con facilidad.

Descubre más sobre ShipStation

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

ShipStation tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 893 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ShipStation antes?

Filtrar opiniones (893)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really beats the other options!

5.0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Nacho
Dispatch en España
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

fácil de usar y efectiva

4.0 el año pasado

fácil de usar e implementar para empresas de reparto

Contras:

no ha funcionado en ciertos dispositivos de nuestra empresa

Justin
Justin
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

Contras:

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best in class order management, but inventory management is flawed

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Positive. I've tried numerous competitors, but keep coming back to shipstation for just doing the business of shipping things flawlessly. If they would add inventory syncing and kitting/bundling, this product would be literal perfection.

The workflows, batching, labelling, general UI and UX and the user-centric engineering make it obvious this was designed by product managers who have done ecommerce, rather than their competitors who are software engineers first and have no clue what store owners actually want.

Contras:

The inventory managenet is one way; anything you sell on any channel will decrement Shipstation's inventpry, but it won't then push the new stock count out to connected stores. Also therefore no support for kitting and bundling. They recommend you check out other integration partners but most of those cost 300+ per month which is 6x what I'm paying for Shipstation. They have competitors who offer these features free or cheap, but the competitors lack in the order/shipping management features.

Daryl

It works fine - Integrates with everything really well

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It integrates with everything we need - far more than any other tool It also provides the best out of the box reporting of any tool

Contras:

Some of the functionality is just kind of weird compared to other tools we've used. Most of it is quite similar, but we run into things that aren't great from a user experience standpoint ocassionally.

Bryan
Operation Coodinater en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Shipstation is great software for the price, but it has its limitations

3.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Shipstation is great, but as you scale out your business you will most likely need to move to a more robust WMS. For many start up companies that do not have a lot of inventory or a high volume of SKU's, Shipstation will provide a powerful tool that can help speed up fulfillment and release many of the frustration of shipping product while not costing you huge amounts of money.

Shipstation is great for companies that are looking for a label printing solution for there shopping carts. Shipstation is able to handle high volumes of orders and allows for labels to be pre-printed, which can greatly increase the fulfillment time. There are pretty good filtering options that can lead to more efficiencies when printing that can save time with your fulfillment team. Shipstation integrates with many different platforms fairly seamlessly, which allows for more diversity in the ever growing number of platforms that are out there. They are also constantly adding new platforms that can integrated with. I think the fact that this software is user friendly and efficient in its design makes this software a worthwhile investment for those that need a better shipping solution.

Contras:

The issues that we have run into with this software as we have scaled to processing over 3000 shipments a day are too many holes which can cause many opportunities for errors, processing speeds, and lack of flexibility. When you are processing up to 3000 orders a day problems flesh themselves out quickly. One issue that has arisen is the inability to hold people accountable when errors occur. For example, since the labels are pre-printed there is not a simple to way to know who misshiped an order when it is sent incorrectly to a customer. On top of that, since the labels are pre-print there is no way to verify through software on the outbound that a shipment is correct. You have to trust that your team is packing order correctly, which is guaranteed to cause problems regardless. There is also the possibility that labels can be double printed or not printed at all since labels are processed and then a PDF is created to print orders. This has been costly for us an multiple occasions, which is hardly preventable no matter who you have printing. Due to the fact that Shipstation is cloud based this can cause issues with processing speeds. We have seen hang ups (especially on Mondays) that cause the whole team to be slowed down due. The other issue with cloud based system is the lack of flexibility for Shipstation to be customized to how you would like it. If changes are made they have to be made globally, which can take a while or just simply cannot happen altogether.

Jamie
Jamie
Managing Director en RU
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The solution I've been searching for

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I have found the customer support to be more than excellent and that it is included within the 30-day trial period. Special mention to my customer support agent, [sensitive content hidden]. His knowledge of the system and platford is very good, as is his attitude and patience.

The user interface, the dashboard and ease of the settings.

Contras:

Can't think of any. Keep up the great work

Marco
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

We love ship station

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We love it …my sales team uses it. I use it. I track with it. We use it each day. We save money with it. It’s pretty user friendly. Can’t live without it now.

It’s pretty awesome. We had trouble before we found this with high shipping rates. This product saved us money and gave us a great way to manage and integrate all our shipping and orders. We are grateful.

Contras:

Nothing. Even the customer service chat is good - ideally I’d like a phone number for customer service but that’s ok.

Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Difficult to utilize, poor customer support, expensive postage, features can be more automated

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Difficult to get problems with user interface resolved, such as simple login between two computers

Ease of usedont accept many characters to

Contras:

Difficult to utilize - Need to login on a certain browser or 1 PC at a time Poor customer support - Email vollies back and forth with no problem resolution Expensive postage - Above 1 lb. is more expensive than ebay and Amazon. Features can be more automated - Same shipments cannot save on every type shipment, Certain pulldown fields not functional like the cubic selection or delivery confirmation, write text fields don't take enough characters to make the phrase, Amazon inteface fails to download orders, etc.

Kristen
Account Representative Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

Useful tool

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall Shipstation has been a useful tool for our 3PL. There isn't anything else quite like it.

Shipstation is easy to use and helpful for shipping!

Contras:

Some features are buggy. We often have trouble with scales not working properly. Sometimes during peak seasons Shipstation cannot handle the capacity and crashes.

Mckenna

Use it Everyday!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: ShipStation is crucial to the success of this business.

ShipStation is extremely easy to use, I like that you can assign weights to products to where you don't have to manually type them in each time. I also like the Bulk Updates option so I can print many things at once, which is especially useful for efficiency and large order days.

Contras:

Customer Service via phone usually has a long wait time; however, the chat option typically responds quicker.

Tammy
Business Owner-Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

My Experience with Ship Station

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Superb! My experience is great every time I use Ship Station. I personally have not had any problems using it.

I like everything about Ship Station. It's easy to use. It's easy to select the shipping method you want to ship your package. It's not that expensive and it's convenient to print and ship right from your own home.

Contras:

Sorry...no cons here. I love Ship Station and will continue to use it regularly with my business.

Paul
Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

It can be a game changer

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Contras:

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Krzysztof
EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

Contras:

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Jon
Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

Contras:

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Muebles, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ShipStation customers need to beware

1.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Horrible. It started off with every feature working great, until two months later when they rolled out "new version"s that removed or broke most of what we used the software for. Customer Service responded months later to my accounting outage just to say they werent going to do anything.

OMS, carrier, product, inventory and integrations

Contras:

Everything. There isn't a single feature in ShipStation they haven't changed in the last two years and made worse. Integrations are broken and the team doesn't work on them. Order Management has become barren of features as they remove things instead of fixing them. You can't trust that a feature you rely on will be maintained. Customer Service group is absolutely worthless and the development team doesn't work on any request. The forums are a joke. Tons of people with tons and tons of people supporting their bug reports, feature requests, etc. and all being completely ignored by ShipStation.

Tasha
Tasha
Fuente de la reseña

Saves so much time on shipment processing

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

Contras:

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Ropa y moda
Fuente de la reseña

The best label mailing solution for a multi-channel ecommerce business

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A simple and affordable way to buy postage and print labels for ecommerce businesses.

Shipstation is a fantastic shipping suite for our business. We use the integrations for Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. Orders are automatically imported and we are able to simple and efficiently manage shipments for UPS and USPS. Rates are automatically displayed, invalid address warning shown, and everything can be managed from a web-based UI with remotely connected printers using Shipstation Connect. We are able to use our UPS business account with the UPS integration for our set rates. Labels and Pack Slip templates are customizable and simple to set up. Our 4x6 Brother QL1000 continuous label printer works perfectly with Shipstation and Shipstation Connect, and we use standard letter paper for pack slips.

Contras:

The Shipstation android app does not work with Shipstation Connect very well in terms of printers, and there are UI issues with it. On top of that, the Shipstation web-based application does not work well on small browser screens, so it is currently almost impossible and very painstaking to print labels from a phone.

Robin
Manager en RU
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Poor for international shipping.

2.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Saves copying addresses out of Magento by hand.

Remote label printing works well. Does work with non-US based UPS accounts. Web based ... that's about it really.

Contras:

Struggles with international shipments. Shipstation does not support multi-currency, so if you have more than one sales currency, you are hosed. Shipstation does not support shipping to any country that needs a special customs declaration (like NAFTA statement on US->Canada shipping) so for many countries, you will need to do a manual UPS shipment. Shipstation uses pounds or GRAMMES ... very few stores ship in grammes, mostly kg, which Shipstation does not support, so imported weights are always wrong. Does not support international returns. No "rule set" for allocating different countries/services to different carrier services ... etc etc You cannot easily see which shipments are attached to an order. Having printed a label in "orders" you cannot then print a packing slip afterwards, you have to do packing slip then label. Cannot easily print a UPS return label on the thermal printer .. can only email or download ... theres a workaround, but it's non-obvious. The multi-currency and customs failings are a pain for us :(

Lynn
Management en EE. UU.
Música, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Terrible customer support for buggy software

2.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: One problem is that it fails to notify the original store that the order has been shipped unless I manually ask it to make the order as complete. (Otherwise, it sits in my list of orders "awaiting shipment". Sometimes they disappear from the list, then reappear a day or two later. When I manually mark the order as "Complete", it then double counts the shipment. I have a plan that allows 50 shipments per month. So when I reached 25 shipments, it double counted them as 50 shipments and would not allow any further shipments without upgrading to the 500 shipment per month plan (which I don't need and can't afford). There is basically no telephone support from Shipstation and email support is absurdly slow and unhelpful, with each response taking a few days. This is a time-sensitive business so this is really a problem. I asked them for phone support - finally heard back with an offer for phone support 3 days from now during a time when I am not available. So basically I can count on waiting a few more days for the next useless support email.

I liked the fact that this software synced with online sales through places like Amazon and initially seemed to work pretty well.

Contras:

A few months ago, Shipstation released a new version and I have had many problems with it. It simply does not work as advertised. Things that were seamless before no longer work. The fact that they have not fixed these issues after a few months is very frustrating. I would not recommend them any longer for shipping.

Eddy
IT Support Engineer en México
Automoción, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Stores and order management

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I find it easy to use and a great way to have all of your marketplaces centralized to assist your shipping team or your customers, we have various ways to locate an order and edit it to our needs.

Once you do your basic set up you can start to keep track of your orders and for a long time, we can go back and edit orders from years back in case something new pops up with customer service

Contras:

Since it is a web page it can fail and make your process stop.Sometimes the cache on your account makes it slow to check on order if you have high volume (customer support can assist on this).now that they are testing their new look sometims old SS can be hard to work and you ahve to go to the new look, and viceversa.

Fuente de la reseña

Amazing... as long as you don't have very many child variations.

5.0 hace 3 años

It's easy to use and integrates with just about every sales channel.

Contras:

I removed some starts because Shipstation does not work well for users with a large number of product variations. This is because the Product page displays a MINIMUM of 100 products per page. In our case, each product has dozens of child variations, so the page attempts to load data for THOUSANDS of variations. At best, the page takes several minutes to load. More often than not, it times out and our browser throws a "Page Unresponsive" message. There's already a setting to change the number of products displayed per page, but the minimum is 100. This whole problem could be solved by adding an option to display only 10 products per page. This would boost the page load speed by 1,000%!

Nick

Making Life Easy

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are very happy with the software we just wish the integration with Lightspeed POS was a little better.

We have two small retail stores with most of our owners and employees' time dedicated to servicing those in-store customers and providing great experiences for everyone who walks through the door. Shipstation allowed us to open up our online store and divert minimal time to fulfilling the rush of orders we received from our website. During the Covid 19 Pandemic this website with the Shipstation software helped us to keep the doors open.

Contras:

Integration with our Point of Sale Solution is not perfect and could be improved significantly.

Fuente de la reseña

Great shipping software that could use some minor tweaks

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great value for what it costs. Allows us to bring all order shipment tracking together to improve customer experience. Email notifications and returns page are a nice plus for the customer experience.

It has a very wide partner ecosystem and allows us to bring our orders all together into one system to check shipment tracking. The UI is clean and modern. The addition of an iOS app is a big plus and lets us fulfill orders on the go.

Contras:

The ability to auto-correct addresses is great, but ShipStation should highlight these orders so that I can review what was corrected to determine if the change was good. Not all auto-corrects are...correct but overall it catches more of my mistakes then if there was no auto-correct. Support could use some improvement as some issues have required multiple attempts with different agents but generally I do get my issue reolved.

jennifer
jennifer
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! and much more!

5.0 hace 6 años

Shipstation is extremely easy to use. It also has better pricing for postage than USPS itself! It even has more applications than I ever dreamed of! You can have your brand name on your postage (or anything you'd like), it also allows you to: send your customers an email -AND- choose WHEN to have it sent; like so, I learned you can have shipping tracking/delivery confirmation sent to your customer; when it is mailed (scanned at post office - and on it's way), or even sent at the moment you print it out! You can add other venue's that you sell from, integrate the sales from them & print your shipping label right from Shipstation! SO MUCH MORE, that I am still learning I can do! SHIPSTATION IS A WONDERFUL APP IN MORE WAYS THAN I CAN COUNT! ... AND IN MORE WAYS I'VE YET TO LEARN! EXCITING -AND- SIMPLY PUT - IT IS SO EASY TO USE! I'll never go back to printing shipping labels from my on-line account with USPS directly, they do NOT have all the capabilities & extra's that shipstation offers! ONLY SHIPSTATION FOR ME!

Contras:

The only 'con' for me is because I don't have enough customers to warrant the monthly charge. A smaller fee for people like me (who -in a way- are paying more for postage when you add on the monthly fee with the postage). That would help me, or people like me, who can barely afford even the lowest per month for 50 postages per month because I am only printing up to 10 per entire month. It's great for bigger business' tho!

Brenda
WS Brand Ambassador en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

ShipStation - Making retail life easy

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am satisfied with ShipStation. Its integration with our website makes it effortlessly easy to get orders out the door. I do not picture ever letting go of ShipStation.

Believe it or not, it's the little things that I enjoy about ShipStation. One of my favorites is the "Tags" feature. Being able to color coordinate particular orders is great! Aside from placing orders "On Hold", certain orders have to be identified and tagged. By tagging them, this allows us to avoid errors. Again, it's the little things that make a difference.

Contras:

Shipstation's "Rate Calculator" could be better. Every time I utilize this feature, it gives me inaccurate rates. I mainly utilize this feature to give accounts quoted rates but after a handful of them turned out to be incorrect, I've had to go around it.