Calificación media

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre SE Ranking

Plataforma basada en la nube para SEO y profesionales de marketing en línea

Descubre más sobre SE Ranking

Mostrando 97 opiniones

Jose antonio H.
Especialista SEO
  • Publicado el 06/17/2021

"Una plataforma muy completa para gestionar el SEO"

Comentarios: Mi experiencia con SE Ranking hasta el momento ha sido muy buena. La comunicación con ellos es muy fluida, y en general, las funcionalidades son bastante completas.

Puntos a favor: Dispone de muchas funcionalidades. Dispone de una gran histórico de datos, lo cual ayuda mucho a obtener información de calidad. Disponen de una gran cantidad de paquetes adaptados a las necesidades de cada empresa. La posibilidad de poder trabajar en equipo con otras personas incluido en el precio.

Contras: Creo que los informes se pueden mejorar y falta poder incluir algunas opciones, como por ejemplo, un gráfico de histórico de rankings. La experiencia de usuario de la web en algunas secciones es un poco caótica.

• Publicado el 06/17/2021
Sergio F.
director
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 06/19/2021

"Fácil y práctico software para Seo"

Comentarios: muy buena

Puntos a favor: facilidad de uso. Es sencillo sacar los informes.

Contras: Precio mensual poco elevado para empresas unipersonales.

• Publicado el 06/19/2021
Daniel josé C.
Programador informático
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/15/2019

"Great functionalities for the best price in the market."

Comentarios: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Puntos a favor: Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

Contras: I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

• Publicado el 08/15/2019
Fabrizio I.
  • Publicado el 10/20/2020

"Best value for money for a SEO tool"

Comentarios: With SE Ranking it's easy to set up a website project for reliable ranking tracking, get a quick but not shallow SEO audit, check for inappropriate page changes, and much more.

Puntos a favor: Good Google My Business tracking. You can always check what was actually scraped from the serp. A fast and good SEO Audit of entire website. Simple but powerful API. Yandex support. Fast and reliable customer support.

Contras: You can choose rankings check frequency along with the pricing plan. It would be more flexible if you could choose it per website project.

• Publicado el 10/20/2020
Stefan H.
  • Publicado el 06/11/2021

"SE Ranking better than ever since major change"

Comentarios: It gives me more insights in websites and when I show that to clients; they really understand that I can be helpful to them. I have contact with their helpdesk weekly; they respond fast and clear

Puntos a favor: It gives all the information I need and many insights to get the work done. Their help desk is great and fast end help full

Contras: I have to think hard about what I like less.. nothing comes up at the moment

• Publicado el 06/11/2021
Vilius E.
Sector textil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/27/2021

"Customer support is pathetic - thiefs"

Comentarios: We ordered our subscription on our company behalf, but they charged us additionally with the VAT, although we weren't suppose to be. After contacting customer support about this issue and asking for a refund of the VAT, they said that they will do that, then they sent us to the different administrator, they said that it's impossible, then they changed their mind again. And now 3 months gone by, they're still stalling and not giving any answer or the money back. This company is a fraud and I would NOT recommend it. The potential cost saving are not worth it.

Puntos a favor: The most satisfying feature of this product that it exists, and works kinda.

Contras: The customer support is tragic. Payment system is fraudulent.

Respuesta de proveedores

por SE Ranking el 06/02/2021

Hi,
We are sorry for the inconvenience and already taken action so our customers always receive proper support in a timely manner. We understand how important it is for you to get a resolution to a problem, and we're sorry we've put you in that situation.
It's possible to place VAT-exempt orders using VAT ID but if you were charged any tax, we can add this information for you. If you didn't receive the refund yet, please, check your inbox or send us a message and we'll see that your billing records are updated as soon as possible.

• Publicado el 05/27/2021
Daniel V.
SEO
Juegos de azar y casinos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 06/15/2021

"The best all-in-one SEO software that you need: SE Ranking"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use rank tracker and nice integration with Google Analytics and Search Console.

Contras: So far, I have not found any disadvantages with SE Ranking.

• Publicado el 06/15/2021
Patrick H.
Ecommerce specialist
  • Publicado el 09/30/2020

"The only SEO tool I need"

Comentarios: The overall experience is very good. It's very clear and easy to set-up.

Puntos a favor: The new design is awesome and easy to navigate. I have all tools in one dashboard, like competitors analysis, keyword research and of course ranktracking.

Contras: I think the social media part is the only think i like the least.

Ronan W.
  • Publicado el 09/09/2020

"SEO Software That's There To Help"

Comentarios: Fantastic, always very help team at hand to help trouble shoot issues and guide you

Puntos a favor: Everything, the customization plans, the ability to track whatever keyword you want, the back-link tracker that connects to search console. the page change tracker - it has everything. I've looked at other software but I think most of them are full of marketing crap, with SE Ranking its always felt like they are a team that supporting us servicing our clients. I'd highly recommend them.

Contras: At the start features were a little limited but the price was good. Now there is very little things I can critique SE Ranking on.

• Publicado el 09/09/2020
Henry H.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 09/01/2020

"Powerful SEO Tool"

Comentarios: Great overall experience!

Puntos a favor: -The new UI is easy to navigate
-Keyword tool is easy to use
-Clean and easy to use
-The analytics tool is great (Connects to Google Analytics and Google Search Console)

Contras: -Keyword database could be expanded a bit more. (But they are proactively building it up every day)

• Publicado el 09/01/2020
Dele O.
SEO Lead
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

"5 Star SE Ranking"

Comentarios: Extremely satisfied support team were quick to help me with any quiries. Software works very well.

Puntos a favor: One of the great features that I liked about SE Ranking was the ability to track your rankings within City level. It is also very easy to setup and extremely intuitive.

Contras: There wasn't really any cons that I have identified at this moment.

Miljenko B.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Publicado el 07/15/2020

"Very Comprehensive SEO Tool"

Puntos a favor: SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

Contras: It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

• Publicado el 07/15/2020
Brent R.
  • Publicado el 05/14/2018

"SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent"

Comentarios: I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

Puntos a favor: SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either. I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

Contras: There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

• Publicado el 05/14/2018
Dan C.
Digital Marketer
  • Publicado el 09/11/2017

"This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful."

Comentarios: Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

Puntos a favor: I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

Contras: It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/05/2020

"Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's"

Comentarios: I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Puntos a favor: Affordable
Easy to Use
Accurate Rankings Tool
Good Website Audit Tool
Can Manage Social Media Accounts

Contras: They don't have 24/7 support for users.
Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

• Publicado el 02/05/2020
Erwin S.
SEO Specialist
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2018

"Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!"

Comentarios: I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Puntos a favor: SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST! 3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive. 4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP. Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

Contras: For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

• Publicado el 09/26/2018
Lauren S.
Lead Online Marketing Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/03/2016

"Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate"

Comentarios: This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Puntos a favor: Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Contras: The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

• Publicado el 11/03/2016
Ivan F.
web developer
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/11/2017

"The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!"

Comentarios: Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors.
I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

Puntos a favor: 1)Cheap and gets the job done!
Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive.
2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo.
But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use.
3)Easy competitor tracking.
4)The indexing is pretty fast
5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES)
6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google)
7)Site audit is spot on.
8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service.
9)A trial that is actually useful.

Contras: So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Luke S.
SEO/ Blogger
  • Publicado el 09/17/2018

"Affordable and great for tracking my keywords."

Comentarios: My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

Puntos a favor: I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

Contras: What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

• Publicado el 09/17/2018
Ivan G.
SEO-specialist
  • Publicado el 06/09/2017

"Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable"

Puntos a favor: 1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries
2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization.
3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website.
4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights.
5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs.
6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM.
7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Contras: 1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely.
2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

• Publicado el 06/09/2017
Marielle V.
Owner / SEO Expert
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/05/2018

"Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!"

Comentarios: Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Puntos a favor: There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools. Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on. Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data. Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups. They also send reports to my email directly.

Contras: Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

• Publicado el 11/05/2018
Harold J.
SEO / Content Writer
  • Publicado el 10/18/2018

"Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!"

Comentarios: SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Puntos a favor: SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Contras: I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

• Publicado el 10/18/2018
Emma N.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/21/2019

"I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic."

Comentarios: SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

Puntos a favor: SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

Contras: You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

• Publicado el 01/21/2019
Jacob H.
Senior SEO Manager
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/18/2020

"Fantastic service and invaluable performance tracking"

Comentarios: Great experience so far and the customer service has been really helpful with any queries regarding the platform.

Puntos a favor: The platform is very accessible and has a wide array of competitor and performance analysis tools that provide fantastic insights. The keyword research and auditing tools notably are a great addition to the wider ranking tracking.

Contras: We are limited to 5 tracked competitors within keyword groups which does limit the larger scale reporting but this isn't a detrimental issue just something that could maybe be added to in the future.

• Publicado el 12/18/2020
Ale R.
Editor
Prensa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/22/2018

"The pandora box for seo"

Comentarios: I use for tracking KW and backlinks

Puntos a favor: I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine
- Snippet view (you can see how look on google)
- Nice Report
- tracking backlinks
- Website Auditor
- Keyword research tool
Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

Contras: The cons of Se Ranking are:
- The UI is not very friendly
- Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse
- The tools are hide in the ui
- Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush)
- Too much tools and is not the best in 1
I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

• Publicado el 08/22/2018