Opiniones de Patriot Accounting

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8/5

Sobre Patriot Accounting

Contabilidad simple para propietarios de pequeñas empresas. Paga a proveedores ilimitados, crea facturas. Importa transacciones bancarias y ¡mucho más!

Descubre más sobre Patriot Accounting

Mostrando 108 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Darrell W.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/15/2020

"Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss"

Comentarios: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Puntos a favor: The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Contras: Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Jeff C.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/15/2020

"Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done"

Comentarios: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Puntos a favor: We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Contras: It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Marchello P.
OWNER

"DISAPPOINTED"

Puntos a favor: SET UP WAS EASY, DOWNHILL AFTER THAT.
PERHAPS IT IS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN I AM EXPECTING, AND NOT GIVING IT A CHANCE.

Contras: PERHAPS I DID NOT SETUP CORRECTLY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY TRANSACTION I DO IS LIKE PERFORMING JOURNAL ENTRIES ONLY, I AM USED TO QUICKBOOKS, VERY EASY AND INTUITIVE, PATRIOT NOT SO MUCH,
EXAMPLE IS ADDING ACCOUNTS ON THE FLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRANSACTIONS, INSTEAD OF CANCELLING TRANSACTION, AND CREATING THE ACCOUNT, THEN START OVER WITH THE TRANSACTION

Tracy G.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

"Good"

Comentarios: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Puntos a favor: Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Contras: I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Brian M.
Owner and Operator
  • Publicado el 09/21/2020

"Easy to use and offers a lot"

Comentarios: It has been a huge upgrade coming from using spreadsheets on my own. The interface is easy to learn and there is always a good help page to show how to get started.

Puntos a favor: The thing I liked the most about Patriot Software was that it was easy to implement and learn how to use. I looked at other software for payroll and accounting but it seemed to have a lot of features I didn't need and it made the learning process confusing for those programs.

Contras: At first it was hard to link my credit union for the accounting portion but eventually I was able to do it. One other issue I was having was when I created an estimate there was no way to go back and edit it once it was created; you had to delete it and start a new estimate.

Tim O.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/16/2020

"Great product, great service & great value!"

Comentarios: No problems and Patriot makes accounting/payroll a breeze!

Puntos a favor: It's ease of use and support when needed that explain things in simple, non computer person language!

Contras: What is there not to like! Great product and service...when i need help they are there!

Nichole D.
Executive Director
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

"WE LOVE PATRIOT"

Comentarios: We switched from QuickBooks to Patriot in May, and we are SO HAPPY we made the switch! Patriot is able to do everything that QuickBooks can, but for a much more reasonable price. Patriot also does a lot of things automatically that you would have to manually enter for QuickBooks. Patriot has made my job a lot easier!

Puntos a favor: Automatic features (i.e. transaction rules), clean design, free of clutter! Also, LOVE Patriot's customer service! <3

Contras: I was emailing Patriot support about this - but we would really appreciate the ability to send invoices to customers and charge their credit card (instead of having the customer fill it out). We have customers that we charge every month and would love to be able to do that through Patriot, we're currently using mHelpDesk

Paul G.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/15/2020

"Great value, Excellent Convenience"

Puntos a favor: I love that Patriot Software calculates and reports all my payroll tax information. As a small business owner, I don't have time for all the busywork that used to come with payroll and taxes. I had tried QB for payroll and never could make it work.

Contras: My business is small, so Patriot Software covers all my needs.

Chris W.
EA
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

"Gets job done right"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use payroll software--taxes are taken out as well. Let's me think less about admin stuff and more on my business

Contras: Can be difficult to rearrange, change, or undo payroll decisions if you aren't an experienced user.

Senior Financial Analyst
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/07/2020

"User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support"

Comentarios: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Puntos a favor: This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Contras: I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

• Publicado el 03/07/2020
Lucy G.
Partner
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/23/2020

"Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input"

Comentarios: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Puntos a favor: We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Contras: Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

• Publicado el 03/23/2020
Jonathan R.
  • Publicado el 02/03/2020

"Patriot Accounting"

Comentarios: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Puntos a favor: The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Contras: As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

• Publicado el 02/03/2020
Duane A.
Administrator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/22/2020

"Fair value for benefits and peace of mind"

Comentarios: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Puntos a favor: Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Contras: Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

• Publicado el 09/22/2020
Melissa S.
  • Publicado el 09/16/2020

"Best payroll and invoicing software!"

Comentarios: I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Puntos a favor: Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Contras: I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Paulina N.
Medical Technologist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 04/30/2018

"It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants."

Comentarios: What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Puntos a favor: This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Contras: I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

• Publicado el 04/30/2018
Claire R.
  • Publicado el 01/28/2020

"Patriot accounting and payroll software"

Comentarios: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Puntos a favor: Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Contras: One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

• Publicado el 01/28/2020
Thomas C.
VP
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/24/2020

"Patriot Accounting is a Great Solutions for Accounting and Payroll"

Comentarios: Very Good and I am hoping that I can find a way to use the product for my other companies.

Puntos a favor: Ability to work from Home, Office, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

Contras: The Date field is the only thing that I deal with every day. It should default to the current day.

• Publicado el 09/24/2020
David K.
OWNER
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/07/2018

"PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!"

Comentarios: HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Puntos a favor: BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER
SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS.
EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Contras: HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/07/2018
Dj W.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/15/2020

"Perfect for Tracking 1099 Subcontractor Payments"

Comentarios: Fantastic. Their customer support - whether on the phone or through the chat feature - is top notch. Very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable people.

Puntos a favor: Patriot Accounting is the best tool I've used for tracking 1099 subcontractor payments throughout the year and producing the necessary end of year forms for tax filings.

Contras: I only use the quick pay features and reporting in the accounting software

Sandra G.

"Patriot Software"

Comentarios: Overall, a very user friendly software

Puntos a favor: User friendly and easy to add employees and vendors

Contras: Cannot print checks in vendors using 2 different accounts.
Would like to be able to control what reports and icons to select as shortcuts in payroll and accounting

David F.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/13/2019

"Real accounting with good support"

Comentarios: More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Puntos a favor: Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Contras: Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

Respuesta de proveedores

por Patriot Software el 09/06/2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

• Publicado el 08/13/2019
Brianna P.
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/17/2020

"Patriot Payroll"

Comentarios: This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Puntos a favor: Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Contras: Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

• Publicado el 02/17/2020
David B.
Treasurer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

"All-around GREAT!"

Comentarios: Excellent documentation. Knowledgeable and responsive customer support.

Puntos a favor: The programming team listens to my suggestions. They effectively add more features and functionality that improves its usefulness.

Contras: I don't find anything to dislike. I can imagine either some more flexible reporting or additional reports, but I find reporting adequate as it is.

April A.
Dressage Trainer, Owner
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/21/2020

"Patriot has been great for my small business!"

Comentarios: I have been very pleased with my experience with Patriot, and have already recommended to my friends.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use, and customer service, especially for someone who isn’t an accountant!

Contras: There isn’t anything to dislike, I just had to learn my way around the software.

Terry K.
Principal
  • Publicado el 08/17/2015

"Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support"

Comentarios: I'm glad I found Patriot Software. I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff. After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot. For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work. I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well. Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Patriot Software el 08/17/2015

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

• Publicado el 08/17/2015