Valoraciones medias

4.8/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre Toggl Plan

Software de planificación de equipos simple que permite crear y administrar las tareas en una línea de tiempo. Gratis para hasta 5 personas. Disponible en la aplicación web + iOS.

Descubre más sobre Toggl Plan

Mostrando 51 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

David S.
Ingeniero de proyectos QA/QC
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/11/2020

"Excelente planificador de proyectos "

Puntos a favor: Su interfaz: sencilla, elegante e intuitiva. Curva de aprendizaje nula. Aplicación realmente útil para el seguimiento de proyectos relativamente complejos cuyas fechas varían frecuentemente.

Contras: Únicamente dispone de versión web. No está optimizado para dispositivos móviles.

por Toggl Plan el 05/12/2020

Thank you for the kind review.
Regarding mobile, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring our outdated Teamweek (our old name) app up to date with Toggl Plan and the many changes the tool has gone through.

• Publicado el 05/11/2020
Christopher H.
Artist / Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/24/2019

"Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system."

Comentarios: I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

Puntos a favor: I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

Contras: My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

• Publicado el 10/24/2019
Lauren J.
Project Coordinator
Investigación, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/11/2020

"Moving Parts = Toggl Plan can help!"

Comentarios: I would have to say the customer service is exceptional. As a non-profit, we are limited in the resources we can use and the Toggl Plan team has been super helpful in working with us to meet our needs. When I first started in my current position I was a bit lost on how to organize everything and keep my team on track. We have a lot of processes in place that are similar but I felt like we needed something a bit more simple. After a lot of research, I decided Toggl Plan (previously Teamweek) seemed like the best option. They strive to offer new features and it has been a great improvement for our teams productivity.

Puntos a favor: The software is super user-friendly and not confusing in the slightest which is always nice. As a small-ish team of around 5 it has been really helpful to look at our workspace and see everyone's priorities. Before moving to Toggl Plan I was constantly asking everyone what was on their plate for the day and then we talked about prioritization. With this software I am able to see what the research assistants have on their to-do lists without having to spend the extra time asking. The milestones are super helpful in recalling previous dates of launches and whatnot. I am a huge fan of Toggl Plan and so is the entire team. We also LOVE all of the colors :)

Contras: I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike about the software but after using it for almost two years now there are some functionalities feedback that would be helpful to have. One thing that I know you are all working on developing is the reoccurring tasks....this would be incredibly helpful and save me the time of duplicating things over and over again. I also think it would be helpful to have a different type of calendar view (similar to an actual calendar you put on a wall) It would also be great if Toggl good work on developing more integration tools (with outlook for example) I also think it would be helpful to have a different type of calendar view not just

Clyde Q.
MD of division
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 06/18/2019

"Needs work but is excellent. "

Comentarios: Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

Puntos a favor: SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

Contras: No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 06/18/2019
Lead Developer
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 04/12/2020

"Looking good - but not quite there yet"

Comentarios: It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

Puntos a favor: This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

Contras: I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

• Publicado el 04/12/2020
Linda R.
Design Lead
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/04/2019

"Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management"

Comentarios: It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

Puntos a favor: It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

Contras: It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

• Publicado el 09/04/2019
Jack R.
Architectural Assistant
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/17/2019

"Project Management for a creative industry "

Comentarios: Great, we have only been using Teamweek for a few days and its already improving our work flow and it so easy to get everyone up and running with it.

Puntos a favor: Think you have a great lead on the creatives market like ours, architects, as we need something visual to plan out work but simple and easily flexible to however we may plan our work flow. A lot of the other sites I checked out are very well built but also very focused on particular business model. Creative businesses like ours tend to float about somewhere around it all and we don't so much need a business strategy planner but we do need something fluid to let our individual and quite unique projects to grow in an understandable way.

Contras: There are a few areas of the software and mobile apps that need polishing and a few extra simple features that need adding but I am more than happy to act as a product tester.

• Publicado el 09/17/2019
Anita C.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 04/27/2020

"Simple, but effective"

Comentarios: There are a ton of project managers out there and I think I've tried just about all of them. As I noted earlier, it's just me and the clients I serve so I don't need a lot. But I do need an easy way to keep track of what I'm working on without feeling overwhelmed. Toggl Plan helps me stay focused on the "main thing" to get it done and move on to the next.

Puntos a favor: As a solo professional, I wear a lot of hats. This software will help you keep track of all of your "hats". It's simple - which means you can get up to speed quickly - and you can see what you need to do each day at a glance.

Contras: I wish this software had the ability to set up recurring tasks - and that it connected with Toggl's timer & invoicing app - but other than that I really can't think of anything else I'd want.

• Publicado el 04/27/2020
Šarūnas V.
Director/Structural engineer/Owner
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/20/2020

"Great way to plan projects"

Comentarios: I had problems with planning workloads. Toggl Plan let me see our current situation and workload on each employee, and then better plan ahead.

Puntos a favor: I was looking for similar product for a while. It's easy to use, has all the features I need and, of course, looks great.

Contras: I havent't tested it that much. But I also use Toggl timer, and if I could merge the info on both of them it would be great! Now I just have to put projects in both of these apps and use one for tracking time we work on a project, and other for planning our workloads.

• Publicado el 04/20/2020
Miguel M.
Applications Engineer
Automatización industrial, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/07/2020

"Great visualization of roadmap and timelines for projects and/or teams"

Comentarios: Great product. Easy to use. Good price for all features. It seems it is supported by a good dynamic team, and the product keeps improving.

Puntos a favor: Toggl Plan (formerly known as Teamweek) is a very easy tool to understand and use. It offers a simple, yet clean an powerful visualization of tasks, projects and teams. The Toggl team is constantly updating the web app and including new features, which is great. Also, the possibility of seeing the timeline in different views (project, vs people, vs segments) and with different zooms in time (week, month, 3 months, annual) is also very good.

Contras: In general me and my colleagues are very happy with Toggl plan and we do not see any major disadvantages. We would like that there are more integrations to calendars available. Also maybe a direct integration to Jira and Confluence from Attlasian.

• Publicado el 05/07/2020
Luis G.
Dep MKT director
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/08/2020

"THIS SOFTWARE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN MY LIFE"

Comentarios: In toggl I find my focus is the place were i task every Teamworks and is the place were i put all the thinks and thinking's I consider fundamental for the success of the department and is the place were my bosses could now at I am doing and what I'm going for

Puntos a favor: The simplicity of use and and the way I can assure those tasks for my colleagues the Wonder the timeline and I can't could see the different areas of the my plans
In the past I try different softwares of them same a area toggl plan is definitely the best one

Contras: I don't like i can't change the color when I text in the rain the software is like right in different colors and not only in black color iken detecting bold overline under line if then not connect change text color and like a lot if I can do that simple thing

• Publicado el 06/08/2020
Thomas J.
Developer
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/17/2020

"A pretty great and unique looking app for tasks in a timeline"

Comentarios: I personally use Toggl Plan only for managing myself (both for my job but also for my personal projects), and it is essentially a log tool more than a planning tool.
There aren't any specific reason to not use this app to its fullest, but the features suit my needs perfectly.
What I really appreciate with using Toggl Plan is that I can have a great overview of all the things I've done along the timeline - which is pretty motivating.

Puntos a favor: What I really appreciate with Toggl Plan is the way of displaying the tasks on a horizontal timeline. It sounds pretty simple, but haven't seen any other product proposing such ergonomy. And the UI/colors have always been pretty nice which make it really pleasant to use.

Contras: One issue I can think of with Toggl Plan (which is not that big) is the performances. On powerful enough computers it's smooth, but I often use it on a Windows tablet (Yoga Book v1) which is limited - however other web apps look smoother than Toggl Plan. Though, the timeline navigation is obvisouly heavy in DOM manipulation thus it's understandable.
And finally I would really like to have a "2 weeks" view : The "week" view is too large for having an overall view on the tasks, and the "month" view makes the tasks' titles too short to read.

Sandy V.
Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/30/2020

"Toggle Plan - Easy and Simple - Serves the purpose"

Comentarios: This product is the most simple and easy to use tool for planning my projects. I have used and tested a lot of different tools but TogglePan works the best.

Puntos a favor: The ease to add tasks and sharing feedback via comments works great. I really like the icebox feature to store everything that pops up in my mind and which i can always go back to, to see what my brainwaves have been.

Contras: I would like the DONE tasks to be out greyed together with the done icon.
The IN PROGRESS icon i do not like and i think that might be a more splashing colour.
The mobile app is still in the old TEAMWEEK version (which i have used for 3 years already), this should be transfered to Toggle Plan.
I do not like the horizontal week overview in the mobile app...i rather would like to see that in portrait.

por Toggl Plan el 05/04/2020

Hey Sandy,

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is super happy to hear that you've found value in our product. We wanted to clarify a few things brought up in your review.

You're right, when you mark a task as "Done" and it fades, the icon still keeps its original appearance. However, there's a workaround if you prefer not to see the emojis you can change or remove the emojis in Plan Board views (just click on the emoji icons in column headers). Same applies to the "In-progress" icon these can be changed.

Regarding the mobile app, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring the app up to date with the many changes our tool has gone through.

Hope this helps!

• Publicado el 04/30/2020
Amy N.
NetSuite and Zone Advanced Billing Consultant
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/04/2020

"Just enough of the basics"

Comentarios: I always like the idea of a robust project management system, but they always get to be a job managing it that I tended to stop using them. This is the perfect mix of essential features with ease of use without the bells and whistles that become overwhelming in their nuance. Those are nice, I suppose if you have the time to spend ringing those bells and whistles. I do not. This is a very happy medium.

Puntos a favor: My favorite is the timeline. I love that I can manage tiles in typical board fashion and easily see how it lays on a timeline. In addition to that, milestones or holidays can be seen across timelines which is fantastic for keeping important dates visible across projects. And in addition to THAT, there is the Team timeline which is super helpful to see all of my stuff group together in one timeline and relative to the rest of my team.

Contras: Some times I have to refresh my screen for changes on the board to show up on the timeline, but that's not a deal breaker. Also, I wish I could set recurring tasks.

• Publicado el 03/04/2020
Kelly H.
Creative Design Specialist
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/03/2019

"Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support"

Comentarios: We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Puntos a favor: Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

Contras: The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

• Publicado el 07/03/2019
Laxmy N.
Head Of Operations
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/11/2020

"Extremely good product! Really glad that I came across it."

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, look and feel of the product and the functionalities available, makes this product value for money. The timeline view is super impressive and it really helps me get a real time view on what each one of my team is working on. My review will be highly incomplete without mentioning the quick support I got from the Helpdesk team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were prompt with their responses and went to the bottom of issues to help me resolve them.

Contras: I won't say that I have any least favorite features. I would rather mention that ones that would be a good to have. Would like to see the Board view live which is being tested at the moment. It would be highly helpful to add reminder emails for set tasks and not all. Would be good to be able to add dependencies on items and also be able to assign more than one person for the same task.

por Toggl Plan el 06/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience!
I wanted to clarify one thing mentioned it is already possible to assign more than one person for the same task in Toggl Plan. You can do it in the task pop-up by simply adding as many names as needed to the same task. Hope this helps! :)

Laura D.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

"Great visual tool"

Comentarios: Visual planning makes really sense in my visual business. It really gives me a sense of how much work a project is. The design of Toggl is really well done, and this makes it fun to work with.

Puntos a favor: The tool shows a clear timeline with all my projects. It's a super nice interface with all projects visualized on the calendar. I love the colors, design, and usability.

Contras: The only thing I didn't find yet is the option for repetitional events to set up like in paying days or monthly occurring events. My iPhone calendar has this function and I miss that in Toggl. But it might be in the paid version, I'm currently using the free version. Which is very nice by the way! So many options!

Mark S.
National Applications Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 501-1000 empleados

"The daily schedule"

Comentarios: I only use Toggl currently for the day to day operations. I load PDF's and text content.

Puntos a favor: This application is web-based and very easy to set up and manage. It allows management to easily add new users and schedule resources very quickly. Editing is super simply by clicking and dragging. If there is an issue and you contact the support staff they normally reply within 60 minutes. They are very helpful and are always looking for innovative ways to make the product better. I give them an A Plus!!

Contras: The only thing that I feel is a problem is when add several team members to one project and if you delete the placeholder they all are deleted. It would be nice it would not delete everyone that is on the project.

Managing Director
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/08/2019

"Great functionality - good pricing"

Comentarios: It has been very easy to setup our new project and start adding various activities and assigning timelines and people. I would recommend this to any team starting a project.

Puntos a favor: The visual representation of team availability in combination with the ability to attach various kinds of information to tasks. Also, the collaboration potential by being able to share information with third parties.

Contras: I have not singled out a negative aspect of the software yet besides the fact that the gantt view becomes too crowded with too many tasks and many people in the team. Maybe it should have more view types.

• Publicado el 11/08/2019
Cody G.
Principal Engineer
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/24/2020

"Great team/work management platform - simple to use"

Comentarios: Love it, love that it is simple and scalable.

Puntos a favor: Like that it acts like an online whiteboard and works across multiple locations for coordinating and planning projects and tasks.

Contras: A couple of simple tweaks would help efficiency - be able to right-click on item to change color is highest priority wish list item for us. Most used items besides text input should be on right-click menu.

Nazeli B.
Marketing manager
Edición, 2-10 empleados

"Toggl Saved Us!"

Comentarios: A colleague left the team and we had to share her tasks between us for a few months, while all of us working from home. Toggl came to our rescue, and I don't think we could have managed without it. It would have been a disaster. I can't imagine work without Toggle anymore.

Puntos a favor: It saves so much time that we'd usually waste on writing, searching and archiving emails. It is great how each task has it's place, and all correspondence/files/participants are in this same place.

Contras: I'm trying really hard but I really can't think of anything that needs improvement, at least for our team's needs.

Abel M.
Teacher
Animación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/05/2020

"Abel's Review"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to work with and plan the animation film production for my students

Contras: Printing should be MUCH better. It makes all sense to print the plan in a full row.
My students usually tries to get to toggle platform, which is another thing. Toggle Plan is not a nice name.

• Publicado el 03/05/2020
Eddy D.
Tech Lead
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/17/2020

"Toggl helps us planning resources better"

Comentarios: The ease of use and the extra insight you get with toggle about our planning is really nice.

Puntos a favor: We use toggl to help us plan resources in a sprint (our teammembers -- who will pick up which story and when)
With toggl we can better plan who will do what in a sprint so that we can be more transparant with our planning -- will we make the sprint or not? -- on a daily basis.

Contras: Our sprint lasts 2 weeks, but the view does not have that option, it is 1 week or a month.

Volunteer
Aprendizaje en línea, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/28/2020

"Best Plan Ever"

Comentarios: Planning is much simpler with Toggl Plan. It integrates well two important views of the tasks' organization. It is easy to share a view mode and keep a record of tasks completeness. I may be wrong but it looks like the bar that indicates late delivery on Gantt was replaced by an icon status, which is the link with the columns in Kanban indeed. This has taught me a better planning practice, however, I missed a way to measure my performance because I can't see my working pace.

Puntos a favor: It can easily switch between Kanban (board view) and Gantt (timeline view), allowing the understanding of different nuances of the project planning. Also, the scroll works very well on the timeline view, since we only need to hold "shift" while scrolling to go forward and backward throughout the dates. The drag feature with multiple tasks is awesome too.

Contras: Sometimes the page loading time takes so long. Sometimes the tasks duplicate while dragging the activities on bulk edit mode. And there isn't a horizontal scrollbar, and I don't think intuitive to hold "shift" to scroll for both sides. I took a while to find it out. At last, milestones could be integrated to external calendars.

• Publicado el 05/28/2020
Brent C.
Team Lead, IT Field Services
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 08/26/2019

"My Team"

Comentarios: Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

Puntos a favor: How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

Contras: There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

• Publicado el 08/26/2019