Opiniones de Avaza

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre Avaza

Colabora en proyectos, supervisa el tiempo, gestiona gastos y factura a tus clientes. ¡Disponible en la nube desde cualquier dispositivo!

Descubre más sobre Avaza

Mostrando 368 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Juliana W.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place"

Comentarios: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

Puntos a favor: The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Contras: Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

• Publicado el 12/11/2019
Simon D.
Sales & Support Director
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/10/2020

"An excellent, intuitive, and easy-to-use project & task management system"

Comentarios: Right from the outset, the sales process and demonstration walkthrough made the decision to migrate to Avaza easy. Avaza's importing process enabled us to export tasks from our old system and import into Avaza. Avaza's support is very responsive - and they've even made changes based on suggestions from me.

Puntos a favor: I have used a raft of alternative task & project management SaaS (software as a service) solutions. Additionally, I have trialled around 15-20 different task & project management SaaS solutions. With out a doubt, Avaza is the best solution I have ever used; it is intuitive, easy-to-use, very responsive in speed, has a great smartPhone app to compliment the web-based system, it integrates with Xero (for accounts), and has a raft of sophisticated features and views (Kanban-styled boards, Gantt Charts, task lists, priority views, status views, etc, etc etc!). The features we don't as yet use include Estimate and Invoicing creation, but we may well move to using these too.

Contras: A great SaaS solution and I think if I was to want to additional features added, then one would be chat integration (currently comments are available, but no chat). And the 2nd would be an enhanced file management facility, whereby you could upload to a File Repository/Folder, tag the image, assign it to a project, rename the virtual file name, and move it to another folder for housekeeping.

por Avaza Software el 01/22/2021

Hi Simon, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions.

You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat

I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

• Publicado el 05/10/2020
Nathan B.
  • Publicado el 01/06/2021

"Awesome Value Robust Features"

Comentarios: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

Puntos a favor: The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

Contras: The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

por Avaza Software el 01/22/2021

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions.

You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat

• Publicado el 01/06/2021
Sarah P.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 03/12/2018

"Functional but not a perfect fit"

Puntos a favor: I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

Contras: We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

por Avaza Software el 08/31/2020

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback.

Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish.

We plan to add to the widget library over time.

As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

• Publicado el 03/12/2018
Lukasz K.
Website Strategist
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/17/2021

"Great project management tool"

Comentarios: An intuitive project management tool that includes all of the important components of project management in a single interface. My experience so far has been very positive.

Puntos a favor: Avaza makes it easy to collaborate on projects and tasks with clients and teammates. Especially, I appreciate the fact that notifications and messages are sent directly to my email. I like how easy it is to use. Our clients learn it quickly and enjoy working with it, so we can complete projects faster. The free plan is great as you can test out the service before buying and the pricing is also very reasonable.

Contras: It is possible to issue invoices in one currency per client. I would like to send invoices to the same client in different currencies.

• Publicado el 02/17/2021
Michael T.
Partner
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/30/2020

"Great Product for Consulting Firms"

Comentarios: Super happy with the experience overall. Great product!

Puntos a favor: Product is easy to learn and use. Functionality sufficient for project-driven business that tracks hours and budget at the project level.

Contras: Would prefer to set "favorites" that appear week to week rather than only the option to copy previous weeks. It can get a little tedious with multiple projects (and tasks within projects) as well as internal activities that are intermittent.

por Avaza Software el 12/16/2020

Hi Michael, adding the option to pin timesheet rows on week view is high on our product roadmap.

Our product team has added your vote for this feature and will reach out to you as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

• Publicado el 10/30/2020
Rachel B.
Principal Consultant and Risk Business Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 02/06/2020

"All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price"

Comentarios: Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

Puntos a favor: I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month.
You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

Contras: The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

• Publicado el 02/06/2020
Hanno S.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 08/25/2019

"The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know"

Comentarios: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

Puntos a favor: It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

Contras: It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

• Publicado el 08/25/2019
Nupur W.
Senior Consultant
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/08/2020

"Easy collaboration and Time tracking"

Comentarios: Its been very helpful. We are able to easily collaborate without clients and all information sits in a centralized space.

Puntos a favor: Timesheet feature (Billable vs Non-Billable tracking)
Extensive reporting
Task allocation

Contras: I am satisfied with what this product offers. My suggestion is that we should have the ability to assign tasks to multiple users.

• Publicado el 04/08/2020
Aziz D.
Instagram Marketing Expert
  • Publicado el 05/23/2019

"The perfect solution for managing freelance projects"

Puntos a favor: I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

Contras: Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

• Publicado el 05/23/2019
Senior UX/UI Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/27/2019

"Project management done right"

Comentarios: So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

Puntos a favor: Avaza allows you to manage project of varying degrees of complexity in an organic and logic way. The tasks can be viewed as lists, kaban board or layout out against timeline through gnatt view

Contras: Resource scheduling is not as useful as it could be as it force to schedule a resource for the same amount of hours everyday which is unrealistic

• Publicado el 12/27/2019
Aron L.
  • Publicado el 10/11/2019

"Major Fan"

Comentarios: So far no software could beat this.

Puntos a favor: Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Contras: Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

• Publicado el 10/11/2019
Grace L.
Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/14/2019

"Great project and resource management tool"

Comentarios: I've looked into so many project + resource management tools – from Trello to Airtable to Monday.com – and Avaza is the only one that allows me to create projects, estimate hours, manage capacity, and track time in the same platform, without spending a lot of time configuring it. I was able to set up Avaza using a project spreadsheet I had already created and the whole configuration process was pretty quick.

Puntos a favor: I love that it combines resources management and project management into one tool. Perfect for small design studios and agencies that need to know if their employees have the bandwidth to take on a new project (it also takes into account holiday/vacation time!). I use Avaza to create project estimates for clients, knowing that I can easily import from a spreadsheet and adjust timeline/dependencies once the project is confirmed. All on the free plan, too!

Contras: The UI could be a bit better-designed. There are some things, like the top toolbar design and the navigation menu for projects, that aren't really the best user experience. But then again, I'm a designer. My only complaint is that it's hard to bulk-edit tasks and it's not possible to do so with CSV import; you can't even select multiple tasks to delete, which can be an administrative time suck if you have a lot of tasks to edit/delete from a project.

• Publicado el 11/14/2019
Miguel G.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 06/24/2018

"Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza"

Comentarios: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Puntos a favor: Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Contras: Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 06/24/2018
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/13/2019

"More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects."

Comentarios: The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

Puntos a favor: One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

Contras: It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

• Publicado el 04/13/2019
Cameron N.
Partner, Marketing Operations
  • Publicado el 06/23/2019

"Great Project Management Tool for small teams"

Comentarios: I found Avaza through G Suite, and I am sooooo glad I did! It is a VERY well full feature application for small teams for the cost. Unfortunately, I no longer have the G Suite account, but I still use Avaza...was NOT about to let it go!
The features are rich, it does a lot, allows for customization and flexibility...and I am sure I still haven't discovered other things it is capable of doing because it was so easy to get in and start keeping track of projects...I honestly haven't had time to go in-depth with other features.
I have a very small company with my partner and it is great. Clients (who do not have PM app experience or technical knowledge) were able to easily get in and understand what they needed to do....it is great!

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, flexibility, features, customization options.

Contras: Add-on costs...I still don't understand how it is that if I add an additional administrator, why they are not part of the Scheduling User as well. If they are an Admin, they should be everything as well. It seems odd.

• Publicado el 06/23/2019
Lauren G.
Creative Storyteller
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 09/26/2019

"Streamlining studio processes"

Comentarios: Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

Puntos a favor: As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

Contras: This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down.
As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

• Publicado el 09/26/2019