Opiniones de Process Street

4.6/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7/5

Sobre Process Street

Process Street es la forma más fácil de administrar flujos de trabajo de equipos, procesos recurrentes y procedimientos operativos estándar (SOP).

Descubre más sobre Process Street

Mostrando 467 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Greg H.
Veterinaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/17/2016

"I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!"

Comentarios: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Puntos a favor: - Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Contras: - It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

• Publicado el 11/17/2016
Craige hardel -.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/06/2019

"Process Management made easy"

Comentarios: Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Puntos a favor: Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Contras: No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

• Publicado el 11/06/2019
Melissa P.
Licensing and Compliance Officer
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/26/2020

"Process St. Saved my Sanity"

Comentarios: I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Puntos a favor: I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Contras: One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

• Publicado el 05/26/2020
James S.
Product Manager
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/07/2018

"Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes"

Puntos a favor: Full range of possible fields.
Drag and drop system for creating checklists.
Integration with Zapier

Contras: Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

• Publicado el 11/07/2018
Julian C.
Vice President
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/14/2020

"This is a powerful companion to my daily routine."

Puntos a favor: I love how it keeps things consistent for me. I can modify process and instantly, everyone is on the same page.

Contras: I think there are some potential UI issues that can be tuned, but honestly, I have no real complaints.

• Publicado el 04/14/2020
Mike R.
Financial Planner
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 03/31/2020

"Process Street workflow and process management"

Comentarios: Very good. Highly recommended for process documentation, automation and quality control.

Puntos a favor: The software allows me to quickly and easily create repeatable workflows for routine processes. I can run multiple instances of the workflow (for example for different clients), and I can easily update and modify the workflow as a process evolves, rolling out changes automatically to all active workflows.

Contras: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but overall it is easy to use once you understand it. It is not the right tool for managing random ad-hoc tasks. But for processes that need to be done repeatedly and consistently, it is excellent.

• Publicado el 03/31/2020
Pete C.
Maquinaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/08/2020

"Made our Projects much more professional"

Comentarios: Process street really helped our projects look and feel more professional to our customers. We have gotten great feedback from using this on our customers projects. We can now share all necessary information in a really organized platform and we can track progress of projects without having to constantly check in with the customer.

Puntos a favor: I really like to overall look and feel of process street. It's organized and clean. The functionalities are really simple. The presentation of this software to our customers is great.

Contras: I wish we could use our own company URL when passing checklists to our customers. I also wish it had the ability to reuse checklist objects across multiple templates. Example, have a checklist entity across multiple templates and only have to update the entity once and all templates will be updated. Not just all checklists within the same template.

• Publicado el 05/08/2020
Sergi H.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 04/03/2020

"My favorite tool to keep a daily log and a morning routine."

Puntos a favor: It's very intuitive and easy to use. It helps me keep a daily log and track my adherence to my morning routine. I also like that you can easily export the data into a CSV and make your own graphs on Google Sheets.

Contras: I would like to see more built-in graphs to see the data in a more visual way. I have had to export the data and build a graph using Google Sheets.

• Publicado el 04/03/2020
Justin M.
Managing Partner
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/04/2020

"Initial Experience"

Comentarios: Like life you get out of it what you put into it. The more we use, which is now on a daily basis the more powerful and impactful the platform is for us as a company and a team

Puntos a favor: Existing templates for our industry and software platform(AppFolio)
Integration with other common software platforms
Visual representation of the workflow
Easy of use

Contras: Home screen layout is simplistic to the point of being not as useful
Not easy to understand how all the integrations with other platforms actually works

• Publicado el 06/04/2020
Josh C.
Special Projects Associate
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/28/2020

"CFS Process Street Review"

Comentarios: Awesome so far!

Puntos a favor: It is a super easy, useful, and simple to understand interface... perfect for the project that we are trying to complete.

Contras: Inability to set permissions on subfolders without affecting the main folder.
Inability to assign templates to members (which would surprisingly be useful in different situations).

• Publicado el 05/28/2020
Kimberly W.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/29/2017

"Absolutely Amazing"

Comentarios: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Puntos a favor: I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Contras: My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

• Publicado el 06/29/2017
Tim L.
  • Publicado el 06/20/2016

"How to do things right"

Comentarios: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Puntos a favor: Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Contras: Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

• Publicado el 06/20/2016
Troy D.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/20/2016

"Most Valuable Tool in the Business"

Comentarios: We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Puntos a favor: The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Contras: At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

• Publicado el 11/20/2016
Rajul C.
Managing Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/17/2017

"Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing"

Puntos a favor: For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Contras: Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

• Publicado el 10/17/2017
Kim A.
Founder and President
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/03/2019

"Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs"

Comentarios: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Puntos a favor: I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Contras: I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

• Publicado el 01/03/2019
Tim L.
IT Director and Chief Marketing Strategist
2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/09/2018

"Process Street - Everything is a System!"

Comentarios: Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Puntos a favor: Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Contras: No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 02/09/2018
Devin E.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/16/2019

"Helpful software "

Comentarios: Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Puntos a favor: It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Contras: The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

• Publicado el 12/16/2019
Bob A.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/22/2019

"Great Workflow Software"

Comentarios: Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

Puntos a favor: The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress.
The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed.
Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Contras: There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

• Publicado el 07/22/2019
Sean W.
Training Manager
Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/01/2019

"Process Street"

Comentarios: Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Puntos a favor: I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Contras: I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

• Publicado el 07/01/2019
Sorin A.
Digital Marketer
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/27/2019

"Top notch organization tool for big and small teams"

Comentarios: Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

Puntos a favor: - Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content. - Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number. - Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Contras: - Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling. - (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. - Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

• Publicado el 11/27/2019
Paul Y.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/24/2020

"Simple to Use and Effective"

Comentarios: Good. No complaints really.

Puntos a favor: Sometimes, keeping things ultra simple makes for the most effective processes. This is what we wanted and could easily describe our processes in Process Street in a way that any user without any special training could pick up quickly. Everyone understands checklists.

Contras: The UI for setting up processes and editing steps can be a bit quirky/unintuitive - but once you figure it out once - you can get past it. Last time I checked, there is no mobile app - though it does have a mobile friendly website (at time of writing this review). As a manager, I would like to receive alerts when processes are getting blocked stuck in a stage for too long.

• Publicado el 06/24/2020
Aron S.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/27/2016

"Very helpful checklist / process management app!"

Comentarios: I've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose. I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.

Puntos a favor: The ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.

Contras: Not much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving.
Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)

• Publicado el 08/27/2016
Nathan R.
  • Publicado el 02/16/2018

"Task management done right."

Comentarios: This software has way more things than the ones I have described.
It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself.
Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Puntos a favor: With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes
It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business.
with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use.
As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Contras: There is nothing not to like.
It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out.
It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

• Publicado el 02/16/2018
Jody F.
Principal
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 01/22/2018

"This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better"

Puntos a favor: We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has:
- been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away.
- made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly
- sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Contras: Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

• Publicado el 01/22/2018
Andreea laura A.
Web Designer
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 04/20/2019

"Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures. "

Comentarios: I use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.

Puntos a favor: What I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.

Contras: I would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.

• Publicado el 04/20/2019