Calificación media

4.3/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3/5

Sobre Asana

Asana es la forma más fácil de organizar y gestionar el trabajo de tu equipo. Más de 8000 clientes le dan 4.5 de 5 estrellas.

Descubre más sobre Asana

Mostrando 8961 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Michael D.
Publishing Manager
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/11/2019

"Great task-management and collaboration tool"

Comentarios: It's a breeze to use and it enables our busy publishing team of 10 to collaborate and stay on top of our day-to-day. It also gives me the paper trail I need for quarterly and annual reporting. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to implement and to onboard new users. The interface is attractive and very intuitive. New features are appearing every few months - the recently added Portfolio/Workload feature is brilliant. Now I get the Gantts I need to monitor my team's workload and our many projects.

Contras: Being able to estimate hours per task would make Workload even more useful. Keyword search (for completed tasks/projects etc.) can be a little flakey.

• Publicado el 06/11/2019
Benjamin W.
Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 08/02/2020

"Asana Makes Projects Easy"

Comentarios: Using Asana has been simple and effective. It has been very easy to manage the day to day, mid range & long term tasks that I need to stay on top of. Asana's user-friendly & intuitive interface has made it a welcome addition to my workflow management!

Puntos a favor: The thing I like most about Asana is the ease with which you can update a task. Asana has a very simple & intuitive interface. It was very easy to update the tasks, create new tasks, make notes, etc., all from the home screen.

Contras: I have been using the free version, so not all features are available to me. I would like be able to create multiple projects, but I think that is available in the paid version. For now, and for what I've been using the program to assist with, I don't have any cons about Asana.

• Publicado el 08/02/2020
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Hardware informático, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 09/30/2019

"Good Startup Project Management Tool"

Comentarios: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Puntos a favor: I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Contras: I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

• Publicado el 09/30/2019
Executive Assistant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/24/2020

"Only one issue...."

Comentarios: Overall I have had a great experience. I rarely need support so not really sure what to say there. The one thing I did ask for (working with Google Aliases) they refused to do, so I guess if you are good with their program as is, you will be fine. Just don't expect them to go above and beyond to work with you.

Puntos a favor: I have been using Asana since 2013 and have taken it with me to each job I have had since. I love the adaptability of the program. I'm able to use it as a daily task list and can use it to manage a team and a project. They have a lot of ready-made templates that you can use, or you can create your own to use repeatedly like for a board meeting or other projects that have the same tasks each time. I constantly am recommending it to other Executive Assistants as it tends to play well with most programs.

Contras: The main complaint I have is that it does not work with Google Aliases. So if your company has a main address, but uses aliases for different departments it will not recognize the alias which means you can't email the project or tasks in Asana.
It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a hassle. I've seen many complaints about this but Asana is deaf to them and refuses to correct this. That leads to the arrogance that tends to come through for items like this and attitudes towards religious non-profits, I find it rather sad as it is a really good program, but they are comfortable with it and not willing to help...

• Publicado el 06/24/2020
Faibrey D.
Data Analyst
Agricultura, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/30/2020

"Simplified teamwork with improved transparency"

Comentarios: We have seen an improvement in reporting standards since we started using Asana. Team members are transparent and it is very easy to see everything and help those that are having challenges completing projects.

Puntos a favor: We started using it on free trial and we realized the first week that this is the software we wanted. One of the best factors is that it is updated regularly to add new features without an additional fee on us. With our team we are able to set goals and divide them into smaller goals that are distributed among team members in the software and we are able to track easily progress on each goal based on deadlines. We are able to track workloads and monitor portfolios on a single dashboard with a few clicks which makes it very user friendly. When we rolled it out we did not need special training as it is very easy to use. We automated all routine tasks in the software to save time and reduce errors. In addition, another feature I enjoy is the use of forms that are user friendly to submit work requests. They are very easy to fill.

Contras: Although it gives the option to secure documents and data from editing by enabling the comment-only feature, it does not restrict viewing of the data of which it is a feature they can add to make sure there is selection on who can view data among the team members.

• Publicado el 07/30/2020
Svetla M.
Marketing manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/25/2020

"Very easy to use task management system, worked perfect for an entirely remote team"

Comentarios: With Asana it is very easy to manage multiple projects, even such that involve the customer for misc tasks. Progress is easy to follow, and comments and updates are convenient to receive via email notifications. The interface is very intuitive and even customers didn't have any issues with getting familiar with it. Overall great experience with this software.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, even for customers who are working with task management software for their first time, easy to set up permissions, assign tasks, get notifications. The reply via email is a very useful feature, especially when you are on the go. Worked great when we had to handle a big number of customer projects simultaneously.

Contras: The format of email notifications when an update on a card happens can be improved

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us, Svetla. We really appreciate it and we're glad Asana helps your team to work remotely!

If you have any questions, or if we can help with anything, feel free to reach out, whether it is via our support team or community forum, we'll be more than happy to help!

• Publicado el 05/25/2020
Aram Z.
CTO
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/27/2020

"Great for operations"

Comentarios: Overall, Asana is a great tool and has served the team really well. Repeating tasks, great mobile app, and overall simplicity have been a win. I do see that we are moving more towards tools like Notion that allow for more unstructured data and really robust description areas. That said, we still use Asana to manage the majority of repeat tasks as well as very well defined, 1 step tasks.

Puntos a favor: I love the mobile app, it's been really easy to get down quick tasks through the day. The simple list structure allows for rapid planning. Then leveraging the same list to create sections is great.

Contras: I feel limited to how I can filter and sort tasks from the team. The description section feels weak compared to tools like Notion.

• Publicado el 07/27/2020
Shawn M.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Publicado el 07/28/2020

"A great project management solution for small teams."

Comentarios: Asana has a clear interface, full feature set and user friendly interface.

Puntos a favor: The interface is very simple and easy to use. It is similar to an interactive checklist. We can break up each client into different jobs that all have certain tasks and sub-tasks. Tasks can easily be assigned to multiple different team members and have timelines assigned to them. There also is a fun animation of a creature like a phoenix or a yetti that flies across the screen when a task is marked as complete. Helps make production meetings more fun!

Contras: There are the occassional bugs. We originally had issues with sub-tasks becoming misplaced if you marked their parent task as complete. This has since been fixed. Overall, it's a lot better than others our team has used.

• Publicado el 07/28/2020
Stephen brent M.
  • Publicado el 06/13/2020

"Great features, poor pricing model"

Puntos a favor: When implementing Asana, it was extremely easy to set up and get started using. They had just rolled out the boards feature, which made it more intuitive than when they only had the lists.

Contras: We started with a free plan, but when we needed to scale, the pricing model was bad for our use case. We only had 3 users at the time but were required to pay for 5 regardless of whether we used the additional licenses or not. This ultimately led to us not using the software. I would rather pay for what I need and not waste spend on things I am not using.

• Publicado el 06/13/2020
Jurran Y.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/07/2020

"Highly Recommended"

Comentarios: Overall I am very happy with the platform. I probably haven't experienced everything Asana has to offer, but from my limited experience its a great tool that continuely works to get better.

Puntos a favor: I am a very visual planner and the UI is great for people who like to a have solid visual platform for their project management. I also love the templates and the app integration library, which also helps streamline my business processes.

Contras: The membership starts to get pricey
when you go from 3 to 5 seats. Of course as a business owner I'm trying to save money!
I also think that any paying customer should have the ability to brand their workspace. I use slack and they do not have a branding limitation on the plan that I have.

• Publicado el 07/07/2020
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 08/06/2020

"Robust Project Management Software for Creative Agency"

Comentarios: Asana has allowed our business to become so much more streamlined, and we no longer worry about dropping balls or missing deadlines. We have been able to accomplish so much more work because of our organization within Asana.

Puntos a favor: Asana has been integral to our business in the last few years -- the platform allows for robust content / project management. We are a small design and web development agency, and we're finally able to track our projects from first inquiry to project close. Asana has been an amazing tool for keeping our processes efficient and transparent, and we've set up teams shared with some clients so that they too can be aware of our progress on their projects. We've also been doing all this using the free version -- we briefly tried a demo of the paid tier, but we found that for our small (and somewhat change-averse) team, the free version has virtually everything we need.

Contras: There are some elements of Asana that are surprisingly inflexible -- we'd love to have more color options to differentiate our projects and tags, rather than having to use the same 16 colors, for example. And the email notifications are not great -- they send more than is necessary, and they're not very customizable. Asana's customer support team is responsive, but all the requests we have appear to also have been in the request queue for years.

• Publicado el 08/06/2020
Chase H.
Creative Brand Director
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 07/09/2020

"A god-send for getting us organized"

Comentarios: We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Puntos a favor: Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Contras: The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

• Publicado el 07/09/2020
Marcelo V.
Agile Coach
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/22/2020

"My Asana Review (Brasilcap)"

Comentarios: I am happy with it overall, but then i am a heavy user. I see that other team members take sometime to assimilate its potential and value

Puntos a favor: Once you know where to go, it's show great use on promoting transparency and team collaboration

Contras: Lack of reports Scrum/Kanban likes. A Query engine would be superb. I use these at Jira and helps a lot. Also some constraints vallidation, configuration/confirmation os necessary fields, things like that

Odette S.
Deputy Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/22/2020

"Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App"

Comentarios: Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Puntos a favor: Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day. I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

Contras: I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Amber B.
Operations Manager
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados

"Asana Review"

Comentarios: We have really been able to streamline processes using asana. Also, being able to really have one place to house all info about a project. I also love using the workload feature. This way I can work with sales to see who needs more work and who is about to go on overload.

Puntos a favor: User friendly, ability to use minimal features to as in depth as you want. This helps a lot for my Executives that don’t need to know the ins and outs. Also, the training videos help tremendously to on-board a new employee who has never used the software before. I don’t have to come up with my own.

Contras: Still waiting on Forms that can be created and used at a Team level and not just a project level. I’d love to be able to do more automation with in the software itself. Right now I have to use google forms and zapier to do any if/then functionality.

Vasileios N.
Web Development Manager
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/19/2020

"Asana is the tool of choice when managing digital media projects"

Comentarios: Asana is the tool of choice when you want to manage digital media projects. The ability to implement strictly Scrum , Kanban rules is up to you without any restrictions set from the software - and you can be as versatile as you want.

Puntos a favor: - Asana is a really intuitive project management tool with a really small learning curve comparing to the likes of Jira, Monday and Airtable. New team members can easily get onboard without much training. - Really flexible as well as it lets you create all kind of project boards based on your needs. Does not restrict you to a specific logic i.e. Jira ; while at the same time gives you tools to organize and shape your project plan as you like eg. with the use of Custom Fields - really cool!

Contras: - The Portfolio functionality being on the Business tier - Having to enroll ALL team members to Business tier and not just some members of the team i.e. just the line Managers. Not everyone needs to have access to the Business tier features and tools.

Laura A.
Research Coordinator
Investigación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/19/2020

"Excellent for professional AND personal use"

Comentarios: When I started with my company a little more than a year ago, we knew we needed to find ways to streamline our workflows and keep everyone on the same page. I found Asana and it was a near-perfect fit. It has taken a bit to get everyone on-board with the software because it was different than how they've worked before, but we're rolling along now.
We wish there was a bit more flexibility with certain built-in features like the progress reports, but overall, as a small research company, it's really helping us work together.

Puntos a favor: I'm with a very small company, but we still find Asana helpful for keeping up to date with everyone's tasks. Comments, progress reports, and the ability to connect tasks with dependencies allow us to function as a team, tagging in and out of a project as needed, without missing a beat.

Contras: There is a learning curve for those that are more inclined towards pen/paper lists, which has made implementation a little bumpy. Also we find that because certain things are built-in (like project statuses), we can't always capture precisely where we're at. For instance, there isn't a way to indicate in progress reports that something is "On hold".

Linda S.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 06/20/2020

"Without Asana? Without me!"

Comentarios: Every process, every step, every project - it's all about Asana. It "lives" in Asana which saves us time for other stuff. Asana makes going to work fun for everyone since we know where we can find everything and where we DO everything.

Puntos a favor: Asana is a Game-Changer. It truly optimized our processes since we can automate them with this amazing tool. Also everyone in the company is able to work from wherever they want - only by using Asana. It is the best tool for organizing projects and keeping in touch with all the people in your company. You can do repeating processes as well as agile projects. I love it! And I will recommend it to everyone who is in need of having better working processes - and of course more time for other stuff.

Contras: Sometimes it's all about the details. And there are some things in Asana that need to be fixed: e.g. you need formular drafts that you can simply duplicate as well as not having a maximum number in custom fields. It would be also nice if you could automate and individualize custom rules more - but as I said: just details.

• Publicado el 06/20/2020
Hugo C.
Projects managers
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 05/05/2020

"Free version is already great, it is even better when you upgrade"

Comentarios: I have been using Asana for many years, when I need to refer to a good and useful tool for managing project, I always say Asana. Moreover the free version offers all the needed basic features, it is impressive.

Puntos a favor: The clean UI, the board and custom fields.

Contras: Subtasks management (mostly in the board view) because too much click to reach them and no overall view (no nice hierarchical view with parents and child tasks).

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Hugo! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We've some exciting updates coming up, so make sure to keep an eye on our release notes (https://asa.na/releasenotes) and product announcements in our community forum (https://asa.na/702)!

• Publicado el 05/05/2020
Sarah F.
Graphic Designer
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 04/28/2020

"Highly recommend Asana"

Comentarios: Overall, I love my experience with Asana. The software is so simple to navigate, it makes my work life a lot easier control.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy this software is to navigate. Due to the clean and simplified design, I can "add/create a task" with the click of a button. It gives me the options to add a project title, project description, due date and even categorize the assignment. As a Graphic Designer, each design project falls in various categories, and it is extremely helpful to be able to label each one. I also love how easy it is to add people to your account, and not only be able to assign or pass projects along to them, but to be able to view their project lists as well. Lastly, it only took a few minutes to have someone explain to me how to navigate the software, which is not only wonderful, but time efficient.

Contras: I would love if there could be a feature where you can instant chat your friends. With that chat box, we could easily talk about project details, etc, instead of having to open up a separate browser to write out an email. I believe having a chat box would allow more direct and faster communication.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

We'd love to hear more about what features you'd like to see implemented in Asana. If you have a moment feel free to join us in our community forum (forum.asana.com) to upvote an existing feature request or create a new one! And if you have any question or if we can help with anything please let us know!

• Publicado el 04/28/2020
Eddie L.
Co-Founder
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/25/2020

"Best in class product"

Puntos a favor: While my head of product can speak more to the specifics, we felt that of all the many products we've evaluated in this market, Asana solves those use cases best and provides a lot of flexibility at a very reasonable cost.

Contras: Not everything is perfect, but newer versions started limiting some functionality about how we represent data about specific items on the task list. Sometimes I wish tasks could be tracked in a more storyboard format, but that was less for the use case of software development, and there are other platforms for that.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi Eddie, thanks so much for your feedback and detailed review!

We're always looking into new ways to improve Asana, we'd love to invite you to share these on our community forum (forum.asana.com)! We already have a few existing threads that you can upvote, but don't hesitate to create new ones, if you're thinking of a specific request that doesn't exist already.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Publicado el 03/25/2020
Co-Founder
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/19/2020

"Asana is a great team tool, but could use some tweaks."

Comentarios: Overall, it is great to have a one-stop shop for all active projects, but it can often allow for tasks and updates to get lost in the ether, amongst its many many levels of 'tasks' and subtasks, etc.

Puntos a favor: Overall, Asana is a very robust and well-rounded project management tool for teams, allowing for near complete customization depending on your need. It can be used as a very high level/overview approach to projects and tasks, down to a very granular and detailed level of project management.

Contras: While the software is incredibly robust and able to be manipulated to your individual or team need, the lack of structure can be a bit daunting. Our small design studio has fairly replicable and common design 'tasks', yet despite my endless searching and researching, there seemed to be little in the way of 'templates' for client/branding-driven graphic design studios, to get started. Rather, it feels very geared toward web and developer design tasks. Also, while I do often work with clients transparently throughout the design process (allowing them into Asana to help accomplish tasks), as well as contractors, Asana is not particularly friendly for studios as small as mine. Rather, it is more geared towards larger studios with many internal 'teams.' And, clients can get lost commenting and checking and responding and sharing within the platform, as the Inbox feature feels cluttered and sometimes lacking visual hierarchy. For example, a comment can end up attached to a specific sub-task, where it will not be seen easily in the overall project task–and getting missed altogether sometimes. Lastly, while Asana is very customizable, some of the ways they treat teams vs. projects vs. tasks can feel a bit backwards, leaving you to 'jerry-rig' the layout and items to work in a best-case project flow for you or your team.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Asana!

We're in the process of launching a new version of our Inbox which should help you get better visibility on information related to your work; you can learn more about this update in the following announcement (https://asa.na/70d) as well as in our guide article dedicated to Inbox (https://asa.na/707).

And if you'd like to pop by our community forum (forum.asana.com) to share more insights about your set up, we'd love to share some tips and advice tailored to your workflow!

Mike G.
  • Publicado el 03/19/2020

"Asana for Client Social Media Project Management"

Comentarios: It's our go-to project management tool for client social media work. We are a remote team so we need a cloud-based tool to keep everything organized and it does just that. Love the mobile app as well.

Puntos a favor: Asana has been a huge asset for our team. We can break client work down and keep it all orderly in one place with great updates.

Contras: Sometimes I get to many emails! Takes time to go in and identify who should get what alerts and updates.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

It's possible to manage which type of notifications you'd like to receive by email for your projects. You can learn how to manage these notifications in the following article: https://asana.com/guide/help/projects/people#gl-notifications

And of course, if you have any follow-up questions or ideas you'd like to see implemented in Asana, feel free to join our Community Forum, where you can ask us questions, log your feature request and get support and tips from our community!

Jake R.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 03/16/2020

"An honest review: The Pros and the Cons!"

Comentarios: With the exception of having trouble reaching customer service to address a billing issue, I have nothing but great things to say about Asana. Our experience using the software has been great. It's helped my team to stay on top of multiple projects/deadlines at the same time without letting anything slip through the cracks.

Puntos a favor: Asana is extremely beneficial for tracking your progress/success on large team projects or individual tasks. The key features Asana offers can help you to ensure your team meets specific deadlines, any stumbling blocks are addressed in realtime, and it keeps everyone on the same page. I've used other project management softwares, such as Teamwork and Asana has been the most user friendly platform I've used to date. If you have members on your team that work better with daily reminders, this can be extremely beneficial to keep them on track and ensure high productivity!

Contras: There's one thing in particular that I've found to be frustrating with Asana. Their customer service has been extremely hard to reach at times. They do have employees with phone extensions, but you won't be able to find them online. They do provide a chat feature, but don't always follow up in a timely manner, which can be frustrating if you're operating on a deadline. Specifically, we had an issue with our billing and I could not get a hold of someone from Asana for weeks. We fortunately found a way to contact a representative from an email I had saved from prior communication. Aside from this, I have no cons to point out about the functionalities of the software itself. It's a great tool and would beneficial for any team to use.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi Jake, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad you consider Asana extremely beneficial to keep your team on track and ensure high productivity!

I want to apologize for any trouble you experienced reaching our customer service. We always aim to provide our customers with the best level of support possible and looks like we've missed the mark there. We are constantly working toward improving our support and will use your feedback as part of this process. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know, we're always here to give a hand!

• Publicado el 03/16/2020
Nic M.
Freelance Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 02/26/2020

"Accuracy for teams!"

Comentarios: Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Puntos a favor: Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

Contras: I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

por Asana el 06/10/2020

Hi Nic and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know Asana has helped you and your clients to increase efficiency!

We recently made some changes to our paid plans, and among other things, we've implemented a paid solution for teams of 2,3 and 4 people! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if this is something you'd be interested in. We're also available via our Community Forum if you have some questions or need any assistance!

• Fuente: GetApp